Our T/A on the Vision - with stops for Mamajuana, Nude Snorkeling and Mama Chang

Great review....I have to ask what was your cabin number down in the dungeon oh I mean the lower lower deck.

As I recall it was a negative number, maybe -2323.:)

I know this thread is almost 4 years old, but couldn't help myself - I had to re-read it & experience the belly laughs all over again. :D

It is always fun to see an old post come up. I get an opportunity to reread it. The only difference is that I start seeing the typos and start critiquing the writing - imagining a better way to describe something.:eek:

• 4 months later...

My first "Sailor Jack" review, I am caught hooked, line and sinker, never to be released again.

Thanks so much for sharing the awesome talent and humor with us wanna be "Buccaneers" of the Sailor Jack Company.

"May the wind be strong and true and the sea be gentle with your passage"

My first "Sailor Jack" review, I am caught hooked, line and sinker, never to be released again.

Thanks so much for sharing the awesome talent and humor with us wanna be "Buccaneers" of the Sailor Jack Company.

"May the wind be strong and true and the sea be gentle with your passage"

Glad you enjoyed it. I had (obviously) a lot of fun writing it.:)

OK, Jack - I give. We are just back from a Caribbean cruise and St. Maarten. Where is Mama Changs? We could not find it. I was going to give her your best regards.:)

I will have to find my notes on this cruise and see if I noted the location. I will also check to see if I had a picture of it.

OK, Jack - I give. We are just back from a Caribbean cruise and St. Maarten. Where is Mama Changs? We could not find it. I was going to give her your best regards.:)

It has been a while since we were there, but after going through my notes, I am pretty sure that Mama Chang's place was across the street from where the water taxi stopped. Sorry you missed it - it was one of the highlights of our visit.:)

Sailor Jack-see from your post you are from Atlanta-we are from Johns Creek.We will be on Orient Beach on our Nov 2 Oasis cruise.

We are actually close neighbors...we are in Milton, so we are probably 10 miles or so apart. You are going to enjoy Orient Beach - it is really quite gorgeous. I envy your trip, we won't be able to cruise again till next year.

Jack

It has been a while since we were there, but after going through my notes, I am pretty sure that Mama Chang's place was across the street from where the water taxi stopped. Sorry you missed it - it was one of the highlights of our visit.:)

OK, I will look for it the next time we are there. Want me to give your regards to Mama? Maybe a picture would help her remember.:D

If you want to get served I suggest you don't mention me. And NO pictures!

Jack

Funny your name should pop up in my notifications. There's a thread about posting reviews and I hijacked it to say if anyone wants to read the best reviews look for Sailor Jack's. I said, and I truly believe, that your Egypt cruise where you finally realized you were walking like an Egyptian is the funniest thing I've ever read.

Funny your name should pop up in my notifications. There's a thread about posting reviews and I hijacked it to say if anyone wants to read the best reviews look for Sailor Jack's. I said, and I truly believe, that your Egypt cruise where you finally realized you were walking like an Egyptian is the funniest thing I've ever read.

Glad you enjoyed it - and thanks for the referrals. :) I had a lot of fun on that cruise and it was equally fun writing about it!:D

What really amazes me is that this thread popped up on you notification. It has been nearly two years since you posted on this thread. I had no idea that the notification function lasted that long.

Jack

Isn't what they say about the Internet? Nothing ever goes away. We can lose our teeth, hair, and firm jawline but our Internet postings live on forever.

LOL...also our waistline! (especially when cruising:))

Take care,

Jack

• 2 weeks later...

HEYY Jack, it's been too long.

LOVED rereading this one. I'm still a big fan.

I recently recovered from my self-imposed ban on cruise reviews. While I'm not close to you, I know you've liked them in the past so hope you like this one:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1909283

Please go cruise again soon. I'm on the beach until May 2014 (with those pesky models again) so I need some new Sailor Jill fantasies soon.

Pictures of the Mind – Adventures of Sailor Jack & Jill, a compilation of reviews ….

Ya'll need only 20 more cruises to review and there’s the retirement book. :D

Well, I don't know about 20 more cruises, but we have at least one more coming - in Feb of next year.:D

HEYY Jack, it's been too long.

LOVED rereading this one. I'm still a big fan.

I recently recovered from my self-imposed ban on cruise reviews. While I'm not close to you, I know you've liked them in the past so hope you like this one:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1909283

Please go cruise again soon. I'm on the beach until May 2014 (with those pesky models again) so I need some new Sailor Jill fantasies soon.

We just got back from a trip yesterday and missed your post until this morning. So good to hear from you and am so very glad to see you posting reviews again! Your wit and humor have been missing for too long!! I will hop over to your review later today when I have some quality time - gives me something to look forward to. Hopefully there will also be some pictures of your traveling companions.:)

Edited by SailorJack

• 8 months later...