Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

My husband and I are sailing on Seabourn Quest/14 day Turkey/ Greek Isles in September for our 25th wedding anniversary and will be making our final payment this month. We would love a referral coupon. My email is annkanshop@gmail.com. Thank you!

I have sent you an email about a coupon.

Margaret

Hi,

My husband and I have made our final payment for our first Seabourn cruise on Legend July 22. Does anyone have a coupon that he/she would be willing to share? Thanks so much.

We are still looking for a referral coupon for our first Seabourn cruise on the Legend in July. If you have one and are interested in sharing please e-mail me at mkcandcw@comcast.net.

Thank you!

Hello,

On behalf of friends of ours I am looking for a referral coupon.

We ourselves have not received ours yet and final payment is due very soon (sailing august 15th).

If anyone has one left and can send it to Belgium within a short period of time please contact me at valentijn101-at-hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Hello, my family and I are taking a Seabourn cruise to Italy this July. We are looking for up to three referral coupons. If anyone has any they would like to offer I would greatly appreciate it. Please email me at jhbaird@hotmail.com

Thanks

UPDATE: I have received word on two coupons and only need one more. Thanks for the help!

Hello,

Just found out a few days ago about this wonderful opportunity for $400 cabin credit coupon.

Can anyone help us to get one of these ?

Final payment is due on Fri. 2nd July(this week!!)

We will be sailing on 30 Sept. on Spirit for two 7 day back-to-back-cruises from Venice.

Email is carolbookaholic (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks in advance

Carol in South carolina

I have two referrals available one from me and one from my daughter, rather urgent we sail in 3 weeks, anyone near to paying, would prefer it for someone in the UK as easier to get them to you, thanks