Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I have a referral accredited to our Spirit trip in September, having referred someone last year, but have now sent another coupon to a new cruiser without having a further cruise booked myself. Will I not get the $400 for our second, as yet not booked cruise? It's probable that we will book another one for 2012 but haven't done so yet. Does anyone know? Thanks.

Your multiple referrals will be attached to your file, and can be used on future cruises (not yet booked, or booked). I think there is a 2 year window in which they have to be redeemed.

Host Dan

Hello Everyone,

Finally, we booked our first cruise with Seabourn! :D

I started reading the boards and saw this thread. We booked 2 cabins with our friends, and would appreciate if someone can send us 2 referral coupons. Our final payment date is Feb 24th, but it looks like you can still apply a coupon after it.

Please email: enigme79-drdre (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Thank you! :)

Hello Everyone,

Finally, we booked our first cruise with Seabourn! :D

I started reading the boards and saw this thread. We booked 2 cabins with our friends, and would appreciate if someone can send us 2 referral coupons. Our final payment date is Feb 24th, but it looks like you can still apply a coupon after it.

Please email: enigme79-drdre (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Thank you! :)

I may be able to help I have sent an email to you.

I wasn't sure how the referral coupon program worked so I emailed Seabourn and got this very quick response today:

Thank you for your email.

The referral coupon is for past Seabourn guest to refer new guest to Seabourn. Since the club member already has the coupons, all they need to do is fill them out with your information and mail them back to us.

The coupons are applied to the reservation once the final payment is made. Please be advised that the coupons will be verified upon arrival then applied accordingly. These are not combinable with any other ship board credit promotion.

We hope this information is of assistance.

Should you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,

Have a wonderful day.

The Yachts of Seabourn

Reservations Department

6100 Blue Lagoon Dr. # 400

Miami, FL 33126

(800) 929-9595

www.seabourn.com

Hi, SSNORWAY,

I saw the list of the cruises and you just recently sailed with Seabourn. Have you received a package from Seabourn? It should probably arrived about a month after you got home.

We sailed with Seabourn in Dec. 2010, and we got the package with the referral coupons that you can give away and then get the 400.00 when you sail with seaborun again.

Edited by Schnappi0222
message was at the bottom

Karen,

You will need to book first and get the referral coupon. The coupon will need your booking information filled in before it can be mailed out to you. If you already booked, and still looking for a coupon, we have coupons that we can share. I will need to know your email, or email me - schnappi0222@yahoo.com

We are looking to book a Seabourn cruise today. Does anyone have a referral coupon that they could share with me? It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Karen

Karen,

You will need to book first and get the referral coupon. The coupon will need your booking information filled in before it can be mailed out to you. If you already booked, and still looking for a coupon, we have coupons that we can share. I will need to know your email, or email me - schnappi0222@yahoo.com

Thanks everyone. We are all set.

Hi everyone,

I will be going on my first cruise ever on the Seabourn Pride, sailing June 3 from Dover to Northern Europe/Russia/Sweden. I am really learning a lot form these discussion groups, they are great. Thank you to everyone who is so generously sharing their experience, ideas and recommendations. :) We will have two suites in our party. If anyone has any referal cojpons, I would very much appreciate them. We have already paid the deposit, and will be making final payment on Wednesday. Please feel free to contact me at tknapp at rogers.com

Thanks again.

Hello,

I will be going on my first cruise with Seabourn (Sojourn), sailing July 8 from Copenhagen to The Baltic/Russia. If anyone has a referral coupon they would care to share I would be most grateful. My email address is: mevers@btinternet.com

Many thanks.

Mike Everson

Hi Mike

I just emailed you.

Regards

James

To all the recent posters you may want to read this thread before you get your expectations up that you'll receive this 400.00 referral credit. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1358617

We didn't get it from Seabourn because our travel agent also gave us a TA "consortium credit". Our TA then covered for Seabourn and gave us the credit out of their funds. Get a definitive answer from Seabourn before you go through the process of procuring one.

Edited by white oak

Hi, Crystal Rich,

I believe that you better off asking for coupon when the final payment date comes.

The previous cruisers were given coupons to refer new customers, and we also get the 400 OBC. But it only apply when the final payment is made. So for example if I send one to you, and I am sailing on May, 2011 before you still able to cancel your booking. I would lost the benefit of giving away the coupon. I think.

Good luck.

Hello Seabourn Travelers:

We will be taking our first Seabourn sailing on the Odyssey "Stars of the Southern Cross" 60 day sailing departing January 5,2012. Does anyone have a coupon that we could apply to this sailing?

Thank you very much!!

I can be reached at rjharrigan@aol.com

Have one referral coupon available for $400 on board credit for a new Seabourn cruiser who is paid in full by March 17th, 2011. We're paid in full and sailing on March 20th, 2011. Will take care of all paperwork with the Seabourn desk..conact via e-mail at: stroghilas at yahoo.com

In my experience you should able to get both. But our TA did not communicate with Seaborun. When we talked to the ship purser, she corrected the bill, and we did get the credits. (500.00 OBC from TA + referral coupon of 400.00)

Not sure why we had to go thru this, it was not bad, but TA should have let Seabourn know about it.

To all the recent posters you may want to read this thread before you get your expectations up that you'll receive this 400.00 referral credit. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1358617

We didn't get it from Seabourn because our travel agent also gave us a TA "consortium credit". Our TA then covered for Seabourn and gave us the credit out of their funds. Get a definitive answer from Seabourn before you go through the process of procuring one.

White Oak, I found your comments interesting. On our last cruise (Crossing) we got consortium credit (instead of tour) plus $400 referral credit plus shareholder credit. Wife had fun in the shop.

Bob

Lefty Bob

That's my point. No consistency. We too were offered the tour or the $500.00 credit and we took the OBC and sent in a referral coupon for $400.00. Our TA checked with Seabourn in December and were told we would get the credit and again when I read the thread linked in my earlier post. As Host Dan posted, Seabourn is vague about the receipt of the credit and whether you get it is, Maybe yes, Maybe no. I guess my answer was Maybe no. I don't think Seabourn knows its own rules or bends them based on who you talk to.