Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Thanks, Tucruisers and lincslady. I have emailed Tucruisers since the dates seem to work for both of us. Hopefully there'll be someone else doing a cruise over the winter wanting your coupon, lincslady.

Dave

Good evening one and all,

we are on the Legend TA in the Spring and have a final payment due shortly as first time Seabourites. We'd love a referal coupon if anyone has one to spare. Thanks.

Dave

Good evening one and all,

we are on the Legend TA in the Spring and have a final payment due shortly as first time Seabourites. We'd love a referal coupon if anyone has one to spare. Thanks.

Dave

I do, Dave. If no one has got to you first, put your email address on and I will email you.

We are sailing in March from Singapore to Dubai on the Sojourn and we have two referral coupons available. It is for a $400 Onboard Gift Certificate for first time Seabourn guests who have just made, or will soon be making, their final payment for their upcoming cruise. It must be sent to Seabourn with your final payment. I would have to mail it because they do require an original.

Dear sweet Martita, how wonderfully thoughtful..just a perfect reflection of the genuine warmth and friendly nature (I have observed in your posts over the years) especially noteworthy this holiday season. Thank you very much...Will send Sue & Tom copy of this post and let Sue answer you directly, am sure she would love one.

Edited by Colonel(Ret.)Wes

Wes

The generous $400 on board credit certainly comes in handy ~I use it for dry cleaning/pressing ~hair "do's" ~also I give 1/2 to the Crew ~for their Bingo Night or towards their Deck BBQ.

Please relate to Tom & Sue I will alert the Seabourn Guest Relations/Club as to their receiving 1st time Referral ~(later, in the summer)

I do think the four of you will have a fabulous, magical transatlantic crossing on the new Seabourn Quest Castle ~~the Sojourn is truly a most elegant ship ~and I know the Odyssey, after her dry dock, is looking equally beautiful.

Have a great week :p

MB

Wes

The generous $400 on board credit certainly comes in handy ~I use it for dry cleaning/pressing ~hair "do's" ~also I give 1/2 to the Crew ~for their Bingo Night or towards their Deck BBQ.

Please relate to Tom & Sue I will alert the Seabourn Guest Relations/Club as to their receiving 1st time Referral ~(later, in the summer)

I do think the four of you will have a fabulous, magical transatlantic crossing on the new Seabourn Quest Castle ~~the Sojourn is truly a most elegant ship ~and I know the Odyssey, after her dry dock, is looking equally beautiful.

Have a great week :p

MB

Martita I don't know what to say...how very kind of you to do this for us! We certainly do appreciate you referring us being 1st time guests on Seabourn. I look forward to being able to meet you on this wonderful crossing...it will be a splendid vacation!

Sue

Sue

I'm more than happy to refer you and your husband ~ the on-board credit certainly comes in handy ~ use it for the Spa or Beauty Salon or shop in the wonderul Boutique! There are many ways to enjoy the $$'s.

Next summer I'll arrange the credit with the Seabourn Club Manager.

Yes, look forward to 6* service, food and wines on the Maiden Crossing.

Have a most blessed and joyous holiday!

Martita B

I know it is rather late, as our first cruise with Seabourne is the 5th January. Does anyone have a referral coupon we could use?

Hi Crewe,

We are doing our final payment this month. If you send me your adress I will send the coupon per mail.

kops0143atplanetdotnl

Just booked an early Seabourn cruise for early January and awaiting referral coupon via mail from Seabourn Club any day now. Window is short but doable. Seeking a first time Seabourn cruiser that has paid in full or about to pay by December 31, 2010 in order we both receive the $400 onboard credit.

Due to the short time frame was advised by the Seabourn Club Desk, (extremely helpful), that the transaction could be completed by me, (mailed by me), if a new cruiser would provide me with their Booking number and name/ address & email address. I would then overnight the completed referral coupon to the Seabourn Desk thus not having to mail the coupon to the new cruiser who would have to fill it out and then mail it themslves to the Seabourn Club desk.

New cruiser would not provide Booking details until I have referral coupon in hand, (hopefully by early next week, the latest).

Thanks for your consideration of this offer.

Edited by ravenclaw

Hi there, just paid final balance for 18-Mar-11 Odyssey TA crossing and have 2 referral vouchers I would like to forward to any first time Seabourn cruiser paying their final payment before then – if you are interested in one of them please email me at JGBM80 AT AOL.COM

Would like to take this offer up by you Ravenclaw - as time is also running out for us. My email address is mjhazlehurst@gmail.com if you would like to send me your email and I can then send you details of booking etc.

Just booked an early Seabourn cruise for early January and awaiting referral coupon via mail from Seabourn Club any day now. Window is short but doable. Seeking a first time Seabourn cruiser that has paid in full or about to pay by December 31, 2010 in order we both receive the $400 onboard credit.

Due to the short time frame was advised by the Seabourn Club Desk, (extremely helpful), that the transaction could be completed by me, (mailed by me), if a new cruiser would provide me with their Booking number and name/ address & email address. I would then overnight the completed referral coupon to the Seabourn Desk thus not having to mail the coupon to the new cruiser who would have to fill it out and then mail it themslves to the Seabourn Club desk.

New cruiser would not provide Booking details until I have referral coupon in hand, (hopefully by early next week, the latest).

Thanks for your consideration of this offer.

Booked and paid for in full another,(second), Seabourn cruise, this one starting February 6th and thus have another coupon referral in my possession. Here are the details:

Seeking a new Seabourn cruiser that has booked and paid in full OR will pay in full by the third week of January, 2011 the latest. Because I'm embarking on my first cruise on January 5, 2011 and then be at sea and then two weeks overseas,(NZ & Aus.), before my second cruise commences, if a new cruiser has already paid in full, I can do the required paperwork process immediately, (before my embarking on the first cruise), and Fedex overnight the package to the Seaborn Club desk. Will provide you all details and we both get the $400 Onboard credit. This is much faster than if I mailed you the coupon, you filled it out and then you mailed it to Seabourn.

If however, there's a new Seabourn cruiser but won't be paying in full until say, the third week of January the latest, you contact me with all details me via e-mail,( as I can access from ship or overseas), relay the information back to a family member who is holding my referral, they complete it and Fedex overnight it to the Seabourn Club desk as per my pre-arranged instructions and we both receive the $400 OBC.

I can be contacted at: ravenclaw1232002@yahoo.com

Thanks for your consideration.

Edited by ravenclaw

I know it's a ways down stream, but we're booking Quest from Venice-FLL in Oct 2011 and are first timers on Seabourn. Looking for a referral sponsor.

We're booked on the same itinerary (Ven-FLL) on the Quest also. Bit early as you say, as I'm seeking a new cruiser for an upcoming (Feb. 2011) Sojourn cruise.(posts above).

However, have yet another referral coupon in my possession which we can mutually benefit from for the Quest cruise in October 2011. As per program rules we both have to be paid in full for coupon/ OBC to be applied to our accounts. I can be contacted at ravenclaw1232002@yahoo.com.

Thanks.