Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Does anyone have a guest referral form for a first time Seabourn cruiser? I will be making my deposit tomorrow and my final payment on January 10; and sailing on April 15.

kathyjoy,

check the post right above yours from Martita B.

Your respective dates work out for the onboard credit referral coupon so its a match. As long as you're both paid in full prior to each others sail dates you just need to coordinate the paperwork.

kathyjoy

Will e-mail you as to your information ~am so happy we can both receive the $400 on board credit ~surely comes in handy!

I'm just about to leave but will e-mail you tomorrow ~then send in the Referral to Adriana, Club Desk on Monday!

Welcome to Seabourn and to our family! Get ready to be spoiled!:p

Have a safe weekend!

Martita B

We have 2 cruises booked and 2 referral coupons to give away.

Our cruises are:

Quest Maiden 20 June 2011

Quest Transatlantic Crossing 8 November 2011

Anyone travelling before those dates, please post your email address and we can speak on that.

Thanks

James

We are excited to be celebrating our 25th anniversary aboard Seabourn Quest in September and would love a referral coupon. We are all booked and ready to go and would love a referral coupon at the appropriate time. Thank you.

Actually, not correct. The coupon cannot be applied until after final payment is made, not before. Makes sense -- no point in offering a credit to a passenger who has only made a deposit, in the event that passenger later cancels. It would be easy to game the system otherwise.

I personally gave a coupon to a passenger in this same situation -- both of us had made final payment.

Hope this clarifies the rules!

See messages 337, 366, 438, 537, 553 and probably others but I got tired of researching. Yes, the coupon is valid after final payment, but of course you must allow Seabourn a few weeks to process it. I used a coupon last month for a referral who had already paid and it has posted to our cruise later this month, for which we had already paid.

I'm not trying to start an argument -- just don't want someone to miss out on a coupon due to misunderstanding!

I have a referral coupon too. My husband and I are sailing on the Legend on April 24 and would love to pass on a coupon to someone who is about to find out why we all love Seabourn and their wonderful crew! Please email me at macready@verizon.net and I will send one off to you.

With envy of everyone who sails off before me, Greer Macready

My wife and I are experienced cruisers, and now that the kids are both off to college, we're taking a Seabourn cruise for the first time, to celebrate her 50th birthday! We're on Legend startin June 17, 2011 for two weeks.

Does anyone have a referral coupon they'd like to share? :-)

Looking SO forward to the Seabourn experience!

We are first time Seabourn cruisers and we will be n the Quest this July to celebrate our 20th anniversary. . If we could get a referral coupon that would be awesome and would cover the cost of our cooking excursion in Santorini! I am guessing I just send it to my travel agent, right?

thank you!

aschers at optonline dot net

We are first time Seabourn cruisers and we will be n the Quest this July to celebrate our 20th anniversary. . If we could get a referral coupon that would be awesome and would cover the cost of our cooking excursion in Santorini! I am guessing I just send it to my travel agent, right?

thank you!

aschers at optonline dot net

Hello twoboys

I have sent you an email.

James

My wife and I are experienced cruisers, and now that the kids are both off to college, we're taking a Seabourn cruise for the first time, to celebrate her 50th birthday! We're on Legend startin June 17, 2011 for two weeks.

Does anyone have a referral coupon they'd like to share? :-)

Looking SO forward to the Seabourn experience!

I have a coupon if you still need one - e-mail me direct on soc1965@aol.com & I can send it to you by post. You'll have a great time!