Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I am trying to find someone to give my referral coupon to who is about to make final payment or who has already done so. We are set to sail January 23rd and the person who I mailed my coupon to has just informed me she mailed it back yesterday as she was not able to combine it with the fare she paid! :confused: As my final payment was due this past Monday and this seemed to be a done deal as she was already paid in full, I did not pay with Am Ex so as I currently stand, I have no onboard credit. :eek: Hopefully, I will be able to help someone out and in return myself! :)

Sorry we didn't see your post before we posted a new request for the coupon. Do you still have it available? Sounds like we are on the same sailing - Patagonian Passage - January 23. Noted that the person you were going to give it to couldn't use it with her fare - are there restrictions? Look forward to hearing from you.

Sorry we didn't see your post before we posted a new request for the coupon. Do you still have it available? Sounds like we are on the same sailing - Patagonian Passage - January 23. Noted that the person you were going to give it to couldn't use it with her fare - are there restrictions? Look forward to hearing from you.

Yes, I still have it available! Do you need one? Apparently, there are more restrictions than I was aware of. They are using a trade discount for their fare.

We are taking our first cruise on Seabourn Pride on Feb 11 and will make our final payment to the TA on Nov 5th Would like to get a referral coupon via E-mail I understand that it helps the person who makes the referral as well as the person who gets the referral. Please contact me as soon as possible at rjpoko@comcast.net Thank you vavbcc

We have just made our first reservation on a Seabourn cruise (for October 2011) and in doing some "Cruise Critic" research I noted this discussion re. coupons. Could someone please explain it to me - I had not heard of it or how it works. My e-mail is jrkfrkataoldotcom, if you'd rather communicate thru e-mail. Thanks for any help!

Fran (and Jeff)

We have just received a referral voucher and are based in UK. Does anyone need one? Our cruise is on the 23rd Feb. Anyone need one before then let us know.We can post anywhere, as required. We understand that you have to use the original coupon and that a photocopy or email attachment is not sufficient. Is this correct?

I can post this from the UK to a new cruiser in the next couple of days. We are booked on a cruise in mid-Nov, so ideally would like to send to someone about to pay in full or already paid.

Clarinda,

Did you get someone? We are looking for one. We are first time Seabourn cruisers 13 Nov 2010 on Odyssey. In the UK.

nicolahere@hotmail.com

Nicola

I would be happy to send one of these to you "if" you are booked and are a first time cruiser on Seabourn.

I got mine on this thread for our first cruise this Summer. Don't pass it up, it is VERY well worth the leg-work. Phil.

tyfh is my call name and I am on aol. :p

I would be happy to send one of these to you "if" you are booked and are a first time cruiser on Seabourn.

I got mine on this thread for our first cruise this Summer. Don't pass it up, it is VERY well worth the leg-work. Phil.

tyfh is my call name and I am on aol. :p

I sent you an e mail.

Hi, I have a referral voucher for 1st time Seabourn guests who have just made, or will soon be making, their final payment for their upcoming cruise.

If you'd like the voucher, please mention your cruise dates (finish sailing prior to 31Jan2011) and email address, so that I can get in touch with you.

Edited by sfvoyage

:p

Hi, I have a referral voucher for 1st time Seabourn guests who have just made, or will soon be making, their final payment for their upcoming cruise.

If you'd like the voucher, please mention your cruise dates (finish sailing prior to 31Jan2011) and email address, so that I can get in touch with you.

I am sailing on the Dec 20-Jan 5 2010-2011 cruise on Spirit through the spice islands

Do you still have voucher?

mrspi203atgmaildotcom

Edited by MrspI203
added email