Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

My wife and I are travelling on the Quest on its first transatlantic crossing November 8. We are longtime cruisers and very enthusiastic participants on Cruise Critic, but it will be our first time on Seabourn.

Is there anyone out there who can provide us with a voucher? We would REALLY appreciate it! Thanks!

My wife and I are travelling on the Quest on its first transatlantic crossing November 8. We are longtime cruisers and very enthusiastic participants on Cruise Critic, but it will be our first time on Seabourn.

Is there anyone out there who can provide us with a voucher? We would REALLY appreciate it! Thanks!

Hi Steve

I have sent you an email

James

Part of a two couple anniversary cruise (20th for us and 30th for friends) in May of this year (final payment coming soon.) Hoping somebody out there has a coupon they would like to share. We have already gotten one and would like to get another for the second cabin. We are both looking forward to our first SB experience. Thanks sbgator90@hotmail.com

Hello we are due to make our final payment next week for our first Seabourne cruise-Legend 15th May-really looking forward to it. Would anybody be kind enough to forward us a referral coupon?P.S. we have just got married so it is our first chance for a honeymoon! Email is jaymn@hotmail.co.uk- Many thanks.

Hello we are due to make our final payment next week for our first Seabourne cruise-Legend 15th May-really looking forward to it. Would anybody be kind enough to forward us a referral coupon?P.S. we have just got married so it is our first chance for a honeymoon! Email is jaymn@hotmail.co.uk- Many thanks.

Suue

I have a referral coupon and live in the UK. I will email you and arrange to send it to you.

Pat

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that any previous traveller on Seabourn can give you a certificate that's worth $400 in shipboard credits for you and for the doner. This is one per cabin, and one per doner. Several cruise critics offered us the coupon which we'll send in with our final payment.

Anyone out there...is this answer complete and correct?

We have sailed twice with Seabourn and never had any of these vouchers:(

I have a friend that would like to join us in August but has to pay double for the pleasue as he is single occupancy, a voucher may just push him the extra inch.

Could I have got one of these and not realised? We keep every bit of paper that we are given on board but have never noticed one of these vouchers... what should I be looking for?

I would be extremely grateful if anyone could email me one at marqueuk@btinternet.com

Edited by SSNORWAY

I have a referral accredited to our Spirit trip in September, having referred someone last year, but have now sent another coupon to a new cruiser without having a further cruise booked myself. Will I not get the $400 for our second, as yet not booked cruise? It's probable that we will book another one for 2012 but haven't done so yet. Does anyone know? Thanks.