Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

My DH and I are booking the Venice-Athens cruise in August for my 40th - new to cruising and new to Seabourn. Does anyone have a referral coupon available? Are they combinable with virtuoso benefits? Does anyone have a TA they've loved and that provides excellent service/benefits for Seabourn cruises? Thank you!

My DH and I are booking the Venice-Athens cruise in August for my 40th - new to cruising and new to Seabourn. Does anyone have a referral coupon available? Are they combinable with virtuoso benefits? Does anyone have a TA they've loved and that provides excellent service/benefits for Seabourn cruises? Thank you!

Virtuoso benefits and the referral program are not combineable. Select the benefit that is most beneficial. Recommendation of TA's are not allowed in regard to Cruisecritic guidelines. I hope this helps.

Host Dan

If you decide on the Virtuoso benefit, please do not ask for a referral coupon. If you dont use it, the referee does not get the $400, and will have lost an opportunity.

Host Dan

If you decide on the Virtuoso benefit, please do not ask for a referral coupon. If you dont use it, the referee does not get the $400, and will have lost an opportunity.

Host Dan

Thank you, host Dan - I'm new to this message board and still figuring things out a bit :). I read elsewhere on the board and was told by a TA, that I could take the virtuoso tour and use the coupon, but that the coupon could not be combined with any other on board credit offer - virtuoso or Amex. Is this your understanding? Thank you!

Hello... We are first time cruisers, sailing Athens to Istanbul on 8/29/11. If I'm looking for a referral coupon, should it be closer to the final payment date of 5/30/11 or so? I don't want to bug anyone if it's too early! Thanks for any help. :)

ETA: We are on the Odyssey and my email is jdoyle9999 at gmail.

Edited by Jade1x2

Hi all.

I guess I am in need of a referral coupon for my upcoming Spirit cruise which has been paid in full.

I have a 500 credit from my TA already, but from what I have been reading, I can combine one of these also. Hoping someone out there can offer one to me??

Thanks for the help. email................smacofsky2@gmail dot com

Steve

Edited by iramack

Hello all fellow Seaborn cruisers!

We are first time Seabourn cruises and are booked (and have already fully paid) for our June 6, 2011 from Istanbul to Athens.

Does anyone have a referral coupon?

Thanks!

Jenifer

PS - Having read the prior posts, the process is not entirely clear to me.

Dan ,

Perhaps Seabourn is being inconsitent.When we were still using a Virtouso agent we were able to use our $400 referral plus either the Virtouso tour or credit. We did this on at least two different trips.

Also, do you know when all of the dust when settle down in Seattle? I did not receive two coupons for friends who cruised on Seabourn ( in Spetember). I know Seabourn received my referral cards because my friends got their OBC's. It is not an issue I want to take on with Seabourn until the new operation is running smoothly since I know this will be hassle to resolve.Ugh!!!

Hi, all! Thanks for all the great tips about sailing Seabourn and the referral credit. My wife and I are first-timers on Seabourn sailing on the Odyssey on April 25 from Venice to Istanbul. We are fully paid already. If anyone has a referral coupon they would be willing to part with, we'd be very appreciative.

You can email me at: bcb1553@gmail.com.

Thanks!

BrentC

Two questions regarding referrals if I may. As a recent Seabourn sailor I've just received our referral certificates to pass on to other newbies.

First question. Am I correct that here is no disadvantage to me in passing on the referral certificate to a first time future sailor even though I don't have my next Seabourn cruise booked ? In fact, it will be a year or two away. As I read it once the person I give the referral to pays in full, I receive my obc certificate which I can use on any future cruise no matter how far away.

Second, can I as the donor apply more than one obc to the same future cruise? Seabourn has given the two of us 4 certificates.

Many thanks. These questions have probably been answered in the past but for the moment I can't find the answer.

Edited by turtlemichael

Two questions regarding referrals if I may. As a recent Seabourn sailor I've just received our referral certificates to pass on to other newbies.

First question. Am I correct that here is no disadvantage to me in passing on the referral certificate to a first time future sailor even though I don't have my next Seabourn cruise booked ? In fact, it will be a year or two away. As I read it once the person I give the referral to pays in full, I receive my obc certificate which I can use on any future cruise no matter how far away.

Second, can I as the donor apply more than one obc to the same future cruise? Seabourn has given the two of us 4 certificates.

Many thanks. These questions have probably been answered in the past but for the moment I can't find the answer.

I was told by Seabourn that you would be issued with an OBC certificate not sure of the validity of these I think I have read they have to be used within two years.

I would not think it was possible to use two for the same cruise but I do not know. hope that helps.

Hi.

My husband and I are looking forward to our first Seabourn sailing on the Spirit on August 9 from Venice. We have fully paid for the cruise.

If anyone has a referral coupon they would be willing to part with, we'd be very appreciative.

You can email us at: mbotting "at" ozemail "dot" com "dot" au

Thanks Very Much

Regards

Marion & John

Hi - we are taking our first Seabourn cruise Odyssey Athens to Istanbul on May 30 and have paid in full. Are we still able to use a referral coupon? I haven't heard of these before and like others I'm a little confused as to how they work (despite reading the thread). My email is bknaus at bigpond dot net dot au.

Thanks!

Hi - we are taking our first Seabourn cruise Odyssey Athens to Istanbul on May 30 and have paid in full. Are we still able to use a referral coupon? I haven't heard of these before and like others I'm a little confused as to how they work (despite reading the thread). My email is bknaus at bigpond dot net dot au.

Thanks!

Thanks for all the kind offers - we now have a referral coupon!

We are first time cruisers on Seabourn and are scheduled for the Aug. 22 Baltic Harbors & Russia cruise. I will be making the final payment in a couple of weeks and am looking for a referral coupon. If you have one and are willing to part with it please email me at sflischel at insightbb dot com

Thanks!

Sue

We are first time cruisers on Seabourn and are scheduled for the Aug. 22 Baltic Harbors & Russia cruise. I will be making the final payment in a couple of weeks and am looking for a referral coupon. If you have one and are willing to part with it please email me at sflischel at insightbb dot com

Thanks!

Sue

Thanks for all the quick responses! I now have my referral coupon and can't wait for my cruise!