Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Can coupon be used in addition to shareholder credit? We'll know in the next week if we'll be booking 14 day south American cruise on the Sojourn.

Yes it can be used along with the shareholder credit benefit.. I can provide a coupon if you need one...e-mail at spencerjoanna at yahoo.com

Greeting,

My DH and I are about to book our 1st Seabourn cruise and I just saw this thread. We are in the US but looking at a Med cruise in April 2012. Do we qualify for a coupon? If so, please send me info at robertsl. At. Yahoo dot com.

Tia.

Shelby

I have sailed three times in the past 18 months with Seabourn and they have not sent me any referral vouchers to refer any first time cruises ever. A member of my family will be booking a first time Seabourn cruise in the next few months as we will too. Should I contact Seabourn and ask them to forward me a referral coupon or maybe I haven't sailed enough days to qualify. I would appreciate any info . many thanks in advance

Simply email Seabourn Club with a request for the coupons. Simply fill out the information required, such as booking number, sail date, ship, and your names. Mail the coupon to the Seattle office.

Once verified, you will receive $400 ship board credit applied to your cruise, and your family member will have the $400 SBC on his account for his next cruise! The email address is below-

seabournclub@seabourn.com

They no longer honor requests over the phone.

Host Dan

Ready to book tonight or tomorrow, and new to Seabourn.

Emailed someone on the list who had a coupon, but haven't heard back.

1-What, if anything, is the 'coupon protocol'? We'd really like to hold the suite for an 11/21 sailing... and want to make sure we don't lose (and have someone else lose) the credit

2- Am I reading correctly? I need the coupon before the final payment???]

JLMK and I guess it's a first respond, first coupon used model if I don't hear back from the first person I emailed?

Hi All,

We have been sailing on Regent but decided to give Seabourn a try. Traveling from Valparaiso to Fort Lauderdale Jan 31, 2012 and would greatly appreciate more info on referral coupons.

I can provide a coupon as we're cruising on Seabourn again in early January....can be contacted for details at spencerjoanna@yahoo.com

We've just received confirmation of our $400 OBC, so a big thank you to our kind 'donor' - hoping she enjoys her share too.

It looks like there may be a bit of a family problem while we are away, so a chunk of it may go on internet access, but it will be great not to worry about how much connection time we're racking up.

So, a great thread, we'll be sure to be back if we ever get the chance to offer the vouchers :)

We need a coupon from a generous donor quickly. Located in Maryland U.S. so U.S. donor would be best due to time constraints. Contact wrogers0003 at gmail dot com if you have a Seabourn coupon you would like to share. Need to receive it no later than 19 Sep. due to pre cruise travel. Thanks so much!

Edited by wsrmd

We've just received confirmation of our $400 OBC, so a big thank you to our kind 'donor' - hoping she enjoys her share too.

It looks like there may be a bit of a family problem while we are away, so a chunk of it may go on internet access, but it will be great not to worry about how much connection time we're racking up.

So, a great thread, we'll be sure to be back if we ever get the chance to offer the vouchers :)

Thanks - have a brilliant cruise!

Margaret