Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

:) Hi,

My booking was quite a last minute thing,so paid in full immediately & sent voucher off to Seattle a couple of days later.

That was about 2 weeks ago.

Called the office yesterday & was told they still hadn't received it.

Luckily enough contacted the UK office & they have been helpful,but my question is,is there somewhere where it shows the OBC has been credited ?

My booking was quite a last minute thing,so paid in full immediately & sent voucher off to Seattle a couple of days later.

That was about 2 weeks ago.

Called the office yesterday & was told they still hadn't received it.

Luckily enough contacted the UK office & they have been helpful,but my question is,is there somewhere where it shows the OBC has been credited ?

mandymay,

We too are awaiting a referral credit and couldn't find it online. Have called our Travel Agent once and Seabourn once and both have said it hasn't arrived.

See you soon,

Local 17

You may probably know this but we always make copies of the coupon that we send to the person. That person should also make copies and you should be sure to have that in your personal file when you get on ship. This is just in case there is a mixup. You can then go to the purser and show it was sent in. If Seabourn doesn't have it, It might be good to send a copy by fax.

In addition to what Nancy does I also send my certificate certified mail reurn receipt so I get confirmation and know the name of the person who signed for it "just in case" there is a mix up. As to where it shows up -- my TA always sends me a final statement that shows the credit. Otherwise when you board look on the coffee table in your suite and there should be an envelope with a card inside stating the amount of your credit.

mandymay,

We too are awaiting a referral credit and couldn't find it online. Have called our Travel Agent once and Seabourn once and both have said it hasn't arrived.

See you soon,

Local 17

Received an email from Seattle confirming they are in receipt of referral form.

Hope yours is OK too.

Claudia, (Screen name Clandria) sent it into Seaborne HQ for me... They want the original.

We are both waiting for it to arrive . . .

:eek: I was in a similar position, (Seabourn US said they hadn't received it when I called.Having posted from Spain & had problems with the post in the past didnt want to take a chance,so my kind "referral person"who luckily enough had another referral form faxed it over to Seabourn UK (who we had both booked with)as they were prepared to accept a fax & also posted them the hard copy.

A couple of days later Seabourn US responded to my email & confirmed they had finally received the original form !

If they havent received it on Monday,may be worth while,starting again with a new referral form faxed over ?

Good luck,see you on Friday.

:eek: I was in a similar position, (Seabourn US said they hadn't received it when I called....

...Good luck,see you on Friday.

Mandymay,

Congrats on your new found, On Board Credit ! ! ! Have you any thoughts on how you'll use it ? ? ?

The Eagle has landed !!! Ker-ching !!! All euphemisms for the money has arrived for us too ! ! !

I'd really like to thank Claudia (Screen name Clandria) for not only offering the coupon to me, but sending it from her home far away to Seabourn HQ as they instructed her.

Whenever I get my hands on my coupon(s?) I'll pass it along to someone, somewhere, with thanks that Claudia did me a BIG favor ! ! !

See ya Friday, Mandymay !

Mandymay,

Congrats on your new found, On Board Credit ! ! ! Have you any thoughts on how you'll use it ? ? ?

The Eagle has landed !!! Ker-ching !!! All euphemisms for the money has arrived for us too ! ! !

I'd really like to thank Claudia (Screen name Clandria) for not only offering the coupon to me, but sending it from her home far away to Seabourn HQ as they instructed her.

Whenever I get my hands on my coupon(s?) I'll pass it along to someone, somewhere, with thanks that Claudia did me a BIG favor ! ! !

See ya Friday, Mandymay !

:D So pleased they received it.

The coupon entitles the new cruiser to a $400 ship board credit, and the referring past passenger the same on their next cruise. The coupon is due at the time of final payment. (This is why I suggested that you ask for one when you know you will be sailing).

friends of ours just sailed on the legend. first time on seabourn. we gave them a coupon we had. seabourn would not give them the credit because they said they got a credit by using american express. i guess that means we won't get one eithe when we go on the pride in sep't. do they let you know this?

deerhouse

We are a party of 4 (2 cabins) going on our first Seabourn cruise and looking for 2 referral coupons. Our final payments are due January 16, 2012.

Can anyone provide us coupons? Or just one? Please email mcopenhagen at gmail dot com.

Thank you so much!

Macsback

Hi,

I usually travel with the hubby but plan to travel with a girlfriend on my next Seabourn cruise. She has never cruised before. Can I refer her? We will be sharing a cabin? This may have been asked already but the thread was so long I got lost :)

We are a party of 4 (2 cabins) going on our first Seabourn cruise and looking for 2 referral coupons. Our final payments are due January 16, 2012.

Can anyone provide us coupons? Or just one? Please email mcopenhagen at gmail dot com.

Thank you so much!

Macsback

Our wish has been granted! Thank you, bkraft!

Macsback

The referral works like this... A past passenger refers a new couple by extending to them a referral coupon. After final payment is made by the new passenger, each guest receives $400 shipboard credit for the next cruise. Hope this explains the concept..

Host Dan

PS No, I don't have any more coupons, and come to think of it, I haven't been mailed any for quite a while..

We just came off a Seabourn Odyssey cruise. No one ever mentioned referral coupons to us. I'm going to call Seabourn tomorrow and see if they still give them to cruisers. I'll post here if I get an answer.

We cruised in September on the Quest. We have just received our 'loyalty cards' and there were two little referral coupons cunningly tucked away at the bottom of the A4 letter - it would have been easy (and tragic) to miss them!

Not sure if we should wait until we are planning / booking our next cruise before offering them. Advice, anyone? We have a deposit down for a future cruise, but, sadly :(, it isn't likely to be in 2012 because of family and other commitments.

Hi we've just booked our first time cruise with Seabourn (Black Sea on Odyssey June 2012) and are looking for a referral coupon. We're UK residents and would be grateful if someone has one they can wing over to us. Contact direct at jtatkin at dircon .co .uk with no spaces! Thanks in advance

Hi we've just booked our first time cruise with Seabourn (Black Sea on Odyssey June 2012) and are looking for a referral coupon. We're UK residents and would be grateful if someone has one they can wing over to us. Contact direct at jtatkin at dircon .co .uk with no spaces! Thanks in advance

I just sent you an email for the coupon.:D

• 2 weeks later...