Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

11 hours ago, BillK400 said:

Hello,  We are first-time cruisers on Seabourn and I just noticed this referral offer. Are there any past Seabourn guests who would like to "team up" on this offer? Our cruise is May 15, 2024, so I hope it's not too late. I can be contacted at: BillK400 @ yahoo . com (delete spaces for correct address).  Thanks in advance

Absolutely! I have reached out and we'll get this sorted out quickly 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, airtw0004 said:

Booked already for first time on Seabourn in Nov 2024, if someone is willing to help with the referral. Thanks. 

Hi I can help.  Seabourn lass at g mail dot com. Thanks

Looking to book the 23 day Remote Pacific Islands tour for Sept 4, 2025.  Can I book the cruise and then get the ref, or do I have to wait until I get a coupon to book?  Any advice would be great?  Never sailed with Seabourn, we just fled from Princess.

54 minutes ago, Gitmo said:

Looking to book the 23 day Remote Pacific Islands tour for Sept 4, 2025.  Can I book the cruise and then get the ref, or do I have to wait until I get a coupon to book?  Any advice would be great?  Never sailed with Seabourn, we just fled from Princess.

Once you have booked, I can get you the referral benefit - email me at labates at mac.com. You have to book first as I need your booking ref to complete the referral process - thanks! 

4 minutes ago, labates629 said:

Once you have booked, I can get you the referral benefit - email me at labates at mac.com. You have to book first as I need your booking ref to complete the referral process - thanks! 

Great !  I will email you as soon as we book.  We are waiting for to make sure our 30 day Princess Cruise has been wiped off our books first.  Should be today.  Thank you !

10 minutes ago, labates629 said:

Test email sent !

• Like 1

If you’re new to Seabourn and don't have a referral set up yet and booked a cruise sailing prior to or on December 14, 2025, I can set up a referral for you that gives us both $250 OBC (per cabin).

Please e-mail me at mikhail_khitrik (at) yahoo (dot) (com), and I will set up the referral for you.