Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

If you’re new to Seabourn and have a cruise booked to sail with them before or on June 23 2024, I can set up a referral for you that gives us both $250 per cabin of on-board credit.  Please e-mail me at allibongo1 (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk and I will be happy to set this up.

On 3/15/2024 at 2:03 AM, travguy said:

I can help any new cruiser, whatever your sailing date.  Please contact me at 1janetp@ gmail(dot)com

Just sent you an email, came from lynchkel at Hotmail dot com

Greeting!  I am looking for a referral for our first cruise on Seabourn in late June 2024.  We have two bookings.  Please let me know if one of you past guests would like to help me out.  

Thanks.

7 minutes ago, encorehere said:

Greeting!  I am looking for a referral for our first cruise on Seabourn in late June 2024.  We have two bookings.  Please let me know if one of you past guests would like to help me out.  

Thanks.

I can help

purple19gray@aol.com

51 minutes ago, encorehere said:

Thanks.

I can help with one of your bookings if you wish. Contact me at  allibongo1 at yahoo dot co dot uk

Happy sailing, you'll love it!

On 3/21/2024 at 11:48 AM, alli.j said:

I can help with one of your bookings if you wish. Contact me at  allibongo1 at yahoo dot co dot uk

Happy sailing, you'll love it!

On 3/21/2024 at 11:03 AM, purpleally said:

I can help

purple19gray@aol.com

Hi, purpleally & alli.j,
I just emailed you each one booking information.  Subject title is "Seabourn referral" and its from a yahoo.com account.

Thank you for your referrals!  

52 minutes ago, encorehere said:

Hi, purpleally & alli.j,
I just emailed you each one booking information.  Subject title is "Seabourn referral" and its from a yahoo.com account.

Got it.  Will copy you.

we are on the venture in 10 days

• Like 1

7 hours ago, encorehere said:

Hi, purpleally & alli.j,

Hi, got your email. I'll get things started. 

• Like 1

On 3/20/2024 at 11:42 AM, theopup said:

Received your email Susan, just awaiting your details, and will then email off the referral request 

My referral did not go through for, cartercaravan. I am new to this and did not realize, we must be back from our first Seabourn cruise. My apologies 

If someone else who has a referral available, please contact Susan. 

Thanks

10 hours ago, cartercaravan said:

We are in need of a referral for our Seabourn Antarctica trip in Sept. 2023. Is anyone able to help us out? If so, email me at sacarter1111@ gmail dot com.

Thanks,

Susan 

Sent you an email Susan.

• Like 1

On 3/15/2024 at 6:03 AM, travguy said:

I can help any new cruiser, whatever your sailing date.  Please contact me at 1janetp@ gmail(dot)com

I’ve just sent you an email to see if your offer is still available. Since it’s from a hotmail account, it may go to your junk email.

Are you a new Sebourn guest and a bit late to the party, wishing you too could get some of that extra OBC everbody is talking about? No worries, if you're sailing before end of June I'd be more than happy to give you a referral, and you will make me even more happy when I receive my corresponding increased OBC, which I promise you will be well spent. Shoot me a message at mrsucellos @ gmail . com (You know the drill, just remove the spaces) and I'll get things going promptly. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there first time cruiser on Seabourn sailing in January 2025. Not certain what this referral credit is if someone could explain and help. I would appreciate it especially if it’s OBC or something like that

Hello,  We are first-time cruisers on Seabourn and I just noticed this referral offer. Are there any past Seabourn guests who would like to "team up" on this offer? Our cruise is May 15, 2024, so I hope it's not too late. I can be contacted at: BillK400 @ yahoo . com (delete spaces for correct address).  Thanks in advance

Bill Keppel