Finally got my book "Cruise Confidential"

tammi0916

Finished the copy of Cruise Confidential that was passed on to me. Time to pass it on to someone else.

I absolutely LOVED the book!! I got it in the mail Monday afternoon & had it done by Tuesday evening. I couldn't put it down. It was greating getting a little peek behind the scenes of the ships. Definitely eye opening! I'm looking forward to Brian's next release.

So if anyone is still in need of a copy post your email here & I will get ahld of you.

Theresa

I'd love a copy of the book and to pass it on. TraficMan1@comcast.net

thanks Michael

• 5 weeks later...

Just finished "Cruise Confidental" and it was fastastic (had to get mine through interlibrary loan as my local library's copy had disappeared)! Add me to the list of people looking forward to the sequel! :)

BTW, is there still a Cruise Critic circulating copy of "What Time is the Midnight Buffet?" still floating around (I tried to get it through ILL as well but so far no dice)? If so, I love to give it a read, and would be happy to pass it on to another CC member when done! :D

Thanks!

Brian,

Thank you.

I enjoyed the book and information, but I do plan to enjoy two lobster tails next month. I am fat so they'll likely have them on the way to my table when I arrive. :D

I am also going to have to pay more attention to the staff around us; we've only had one blonde wait staff member! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the fun read, Brian! It took me awhile, but I finally got a copy, read it in 3 days, and it now has its own spot in my home library (right beside my souvenir towel-folding book from my Carnival cruise). :)

Sorry, I'm not going to pass my copy on folks - I'm keeping this one!;)

And I'm waiting for the sequel!

Archived