recycling clothing among cc members

I've been making jewelry for about 8 years now. I used to sell quite a bit at work. Then I changed jobs and now work from home. I've been totally slacking about maki g things lately, I still send them in to my old office, BFF still works there and 'conducts business' for me. I can get some stuff worked up for the more formal crowd this weekend, possibly. I don't have stock on hand, though there may be some at the office.

I would love to see what you have. Can't wait :)

Here are a few pieces I have to offer.

hi, i love the 2nd one. you do very nice work. Is it still available. It would go perfect with a skirt i bought for my nov cruise. This is the first time i have used this recycle thing. Not sure how it goes.

hi, i love the 2nd one. you do very nice work. Is it still available. It would go perfect with a skirt i bought for my nov cruise. This is the first time i have used this recycle thing. Not sure how it goes.

I am sorry I only have the first one left.

I hope Marie has had a great time in Paris. Marie when you get home would you please post some pictures.

hope everyone had a greatweekend.

Gerry

I am sorry I only have the first one left.

I hope Marie has had a great time in Paris. Marie when you get home would you please post some pictures.

hope everyone had a greatweekend.

Gerry

oh i am so jealous of marie, never been to paris. Thanks Gerry , the first necklace is also very nice but i dont have anything to go with it, all my clothes are aqua/ blue or black. Easier to mix and match that way :) and it looks best on me.

I will have some 14's and prob 16's.....no time to clean out until after my cruise....prob around the first part of Oct........if time allows could be 2nd week or Aug, but no promises

Hi there,

Wow, what a find this thread is! We're off on our first cruise in January, on Holland America from Singapore to Hong Kong, and I had been planning to hire some evening wear, but I will be keeping an eye on this thread instead. I'm an Australian size 14, which I think is an English 16 and an American 12.

Have a wonderful cruise in August.

Cheers,

Beejay4016

My health has been good. So far I have been cancer going on 8 years in August. I was diagnosed with breast cancer, discovered by routine mammogram. It was I. The early stage, but the grade of it was very aggressive. I had four months of chemotherapy, 38 rounds of radiation therapy, and when all that was done I was on an oral medication for 5 years. All that in addition to numerous surgeries.

I'm glad that you and your family are strong people, but having cancer humbled me in so many ways. Like you, my faith in God,along with prayer, family and friends helped me to cope during those difficult years. And believe it or not coming to this site helped me to cope because I found many survivors and found just caring people here.

Sorry if I bored you with all those details :)....I am hoping that everything works out well with you and your family.

So...if there is something you can use for your cruise, let me know and I will see what I have available..ok?

Hello Shorbr .......Sorry my daughter Rochelle has not replied to you as she has not been well and is also helping her daughter and her 3 children move to a new house. She asked me to let you all know that is why she has not replied to any posts.

Shorbr......So glad you got through your treatment and came out the other end, it is amazing the support you can get from people whom you have never met. It is so good to know that there are so many kind and thoughtful people in this world.

Best wishes Doreen

Hello Shorbr .......Sorry my daughter Rochelle has not replied to you as she has not been well and is also helping her daughter and her 3 children move to a new house. She asked me to let you all know that is why she has not replied to any posts.

Shorbr......So glad you got through your treatment and came out the other end, it is amazing the support you can get from people whom you have never met. It is so good to know that there are so many kind and thoughtful people in this world.

Best wishes Doreen

Hi Doreen,

I'm so glad that you replied for your daughter. I'm sorry to hear that she is not feeling well. Please send her my regards :)

Yes, the support from friends, family, and even here is great! When Rochelle gets a chance, please tell her that she is in my thoughts and hopefully she will be feeling better real soon. Hope you and your husband are doing well also.

Take care :)

I realized this weekend that it has been over 2 years since I have recycled any of my cruise dresses! :eek: So, I created my photo bucket account and will attempt to post bigger pictures of the dresses that I am giving away.

All dresses are a US size 14. I will ship to Canada. Keep in mind that I am 5'11" tall and always wear flats. So, any full lenth gown hits the top of my foot. :D

My email is:

lisa at lounsbery dot com

This is a JS Collections US size 14 cocktail dress. It hits just below my knees.

th_DSCN1962.jpg

Let's see if I did the link correctly. :confused:

Lisa

Edited by RedHeadTexan

The bigger photo didn't work, but the link seems to do ok. If anyone can give me a tip on how to make the bigger pictures show up that would be awesome!

Lisa

Hi Lisa:) when I cliked on the dress it came up larger and btw,

it is a really pretty dress!

Hi Lisa:) when I cliked on the dress it came up larger and btw,

it is a really pretty dress!

Thanks Lois! I think I am getting the hang of this. I will post a bunch tonight and then take pictures of the other dresses this week. I think I have a total of 9 dresses that need new homes. :)

The black and white Calvin Klein is gone.

This one is my royal blue and white JS Collection US size 14 that hits just above the knee. I used the scarf that came with it to make the straps, so you could make it strapless or get a tailor to make thinner straps.

th_DSCN1720.jpg

email me at:

lisa at lounsbery dot com

Lisa

That's a lovely selection of dresses, Lisa, so there will be some very happy ladies. By the way, your haircut is fantastic. I'm working towards shoulder-length before our cruise, but seeing your great - and practical - cut makes me think maybe I should just be going back to short, short.

Cheers .. Bev