recycling clothing among cc members

Oh bummer Burm. :( I hope they can fix your playbook though. What is matter with it? I have one as well.

The port for the usb cord /ac adapter appears to be damaged. I am hoping that it will be covered under warranty. Blackberry Fed Exed me the return box overnight and will ship it back at no cost as well.

Have you seen the recent prices on the Playbook? Staples has none left in stock, but if you pre-pay they will order them and you'll get yours in about 2 weeks. I told my DB about it and he ordered a 32 GB today for a mere $118. Last year the same one was selling for $599. And I thought I got a good deal back in January. :(

How do you like yours?

The port for the usb cord /ac adapter appears to be damaged. I am hoping that it will be covered under warranty. Blackberry Fed Exed me the return box overnight and will ship it back at no cost as well.

Have you seen the recent prices on the Playbook? Staples has none left in stock, but if you pre-pay they will order them and you'll get yours in about 2 weeks. I told my DB about it and he ordered a 32 GB today for a mere $118. Last year the same one was selling for $599. And I thought I got a good deal back in January. :(

How do you like yours?

I really like it. So easy to take when you are travelling. I have my Ebooks on it, all my email accounts are linked and as a bonus, I have a camera to take quick shots and a music player when I am kayaking. I can't believe how low the prices are now.

The Fed Ex truck pulled up in front of our house today and I got all excited. What could it be? Our anniversary is next week. Could it be a dress? So, with a huge smile on my face I opened the door, signed for the package, and found.......an empty box. I have a problem with my Playbook, so Blackberry sent me an empty box to ship it back in. :(

Ah, I've just finished a really difficult university assignment, and your wonderful post has given me a much needed laugh. I don't suppose you found it funny at the time, but I'm sure you will look back on it and laugh yourself. :)

That's ok, ladies, I was laughing too.

If truth be known, I was quite happy to receive the box and will be even happier the day my Playbook is Fed EXed back to me in perfect working order. (I am only sorry that I will lose my progress in Angry Birds Rio - I had completed all the games and was working on finding the impossibly hidden and virtually unobtainable fruits needed to win the bonus games)

That's ok, ladies, I was laughing too.

If truth be known, I was quite happy to receive the box and will be even happier the day my Playbook is Fed EXed back to me in perfect working order. (I am only sorry that I will lose my progress in Angry Birds Rio - I had completed all the games and was working on finding the impossibly hidden and virtually unobtainable fruits needed to win the bonus games)

LOL~~ You crack me up Burm! :D:cool:

The Fed Ex driver came by again today. The truck stopped across the end of my driveway and I thought "Maybe today there will be something awesome in that box." He sat in the truck for maybe 5 minutes while I waited patiently. The excitement mounted. Finally the driver got out, slammed the door......and walked across the street to the neighbour's house.

The Fed Ex driver came by again today. The truck stopped across the end of my driveway and I thought "Maybe today there will be something awesome in that box." He sat in the truck for maybe 5 minutes while I waited patiently. The excitement mounted. Finally the driver got out, slammed the door......and walked across the street to the neighbour's house.

lol so funny... i think the driver is teasing you...too funny

Gary --- what size are they. We went dressing shopping last night (just please my daughter) and she went down in size. She is now a 5 or small.

Thank you again - I really liked the black one.

Molly

The lavendar one is a med but an be tightened in the back with the strings. and the dark bugandy one is a size 6. They both run just a little small.

Gerry

Today a box arrived for me and guess what? It wasn't empty! But it did cause me to rethink my wardrobe for my upcoming cruise! Than you a bazillion time over Marie! The gray and white dress is perfect - I have to keep reminding myself that I've lost 18 pounds and shorter is okay. The Jessica Simpson fits like it was made for me - love the built-in bra. Reimbursement for postage will go out next week.

Btw, my birthday is next week and I feel like I got birthday presents today! Thanks again, you are a truly lovely generous woman.

I have heard so much about Ross on Cruise Critic lately, that I can't wait to check out the one situated only a block away from our hotel in San Francisco. DH tells me I won't have time to shop, but I have already checked out the store hours and am sure I can sneak in a visit after dinner one night. :)

In fact, the store is conveniently located close to the dock. I can just hear the announcement over the stores's speakers: Will passenger Burm please report to the ship - the captain would like to sail now.

My favorite pair of black sandals broke:(. They were the ones that I was taking on my cruise next month and I can not find any that I like. Does anyone have some that they would like to part with? I am also looking for glitzy silver heels to go with my formal outfits. I need a 8 1/2 or 9. Thanks ya'll!

Not cruise wear, but I'm cleaning out my closet. If anyone is interested in 3/4 sleeve or long sleeve button up collared shirts (like the kind you'd wear under a suit) let me know and I'll take pictures. I have several colors in sizes 2/4/XS Petite. I think they're all from Talbots and Petite Sophisticate, wrinkle free styles.

I had posted my thank you to Marie for the gorgeous dresses she sent - as well as a private note to her. One of them is a stunning dress that fits like it was tailored just for me. My only worry is that it has spaghetti straps and let's just say the girls aren't what they used to be:eek: I figured I'd put up with a strapless bra. I was so thrilled to find that the dress has a built-in bra!

I tried it on to show my mom - we're traveling together this trip - and she thought the straps should be shortened just a little bit, and I agreed. So, last night I looked at how it was made to see the best way to shorten the straps! Well, it's made like a bra with adjustable straps!

See? Perfect! I knew you'd all understand.

Hello -

I still have available a dress I got off the wonderful site. I got it for my neice, but it is a tad to small for her on the top. It is such a pretty dress and she even LOVED it, which is worse :(

I beleive if I remember correctly it is a 10 (maybe a 8). I can sure look when I get home.

If you are interested please let me know.

carol dot jankowski at michigansugar dot com

1855618520_Aug2012063.jpg.8c27670e64b3eddf8e6040f59199e617.jpg

1886068983_Aug2012064.jpg.b33edd9ed7d5a58598775ce7cb3d3b3a.jpg

66167540_Aug2012065.jpg.a5ab271316fae9a16b6c740b670f8315.jpg

My favorite pair of black sandals broke:(. They were the ones that I was taking on my cruise next month and I can not find any that I like. Does anyone have some that they would like to part with? I am also looking for glitzy silver heels to go with my formal outfits. I need a 8 1/2 or 9. Thanks ya'll!

Yes, I do. Email me at shorfi111@gmail.com

Marie, I received my package this weekend!! My shoes fit perfect!!! Thank you so very much!! I will mail money to you tomorrow!!

Thanks again!!!

Nothing here yet, perhaps today will be the day that I see the UPS man pull into the driveway.

Longing to see what Marie sent to me. it is a little like waiting for Christmas morning.

Nothing here yet, perhaps today will be the day that I see the UPS man pull into the driveway.

Longing to see what Marie sent to me. it is a little like waiting for Christmas morning.

What a bunch of little kids we are.......waiting for deliveries from Mrs. Santa Claus.:D:D:D