recycling clothing among cc members

Happy Saturday ladies :).

These are Salvatore Ferragamo size 8 1/2. They were never feeling right on my right foot. They are fairly new.

9532666744_e429906225.jpg

These are size 8 1/2. I wore it once or twice.

9532664294_a9630983fd.jpg

This is size M. I wore it once on my last cruise.

9532665782_0667dd9124.jpg

This is also size M. I wore it one on my last cruise.

9529884553_28eb6c1bf0.jpg

This is Longchamp crossbody bag. My French cousin gave it to me, I used it one or twice.

9527583208_24280d7e91.jpg

We are leaving for our grandson's Birthday party. I will respond to all email later on tonight or tomorrow.

Marie

Ladies, I went to a "living estate" sale today where I found these four lovely sequin and beaded tops. They were still in the drycleaner bags and the lady said that she hadn't worn them much at all and it was years ago. So think vintage I guess? They were way too small for me, but I couldn't resist picking them up to offer on the board here. If they were my size I would be thrilled because I'm looking for some beaded or sequin tops to wear on my cruise with my palazzo pants. I'm not sure how much these are still worn or if they are still popular?

I have given a few gals first dibs as I've done some trades with them previously, but if they arent' interested, they are available!

They are a size small (but might run more like medium? measurements are with each pic) and all are Razzle Dazzle brand. All are on silk, all have shoulder pads that are not inside the lining so easily removed. I will put the measurements with each one if I can figure out how...

Edited by Debinnova

First is blue. It measures 20" in bust laid flat, 19.5" waist and 25.5 in length

First is blue. It measures 20" in bust laid flat, 19.5" waist and 25.5 in length

bluesequintop_zpsfabb738d.jpg

Next is a pale pink - almost flesh or vintage pink. It has tiny little silver and pink beads and white sequins. It measures laid flat: Bust 20.5", Waist 19" and Length is 23.5 "

pinksequintop_zpsd5605dd0.jpg

whitesequintopclose_zpsa1cc3528.jpg

Next is white with ivory details at the top front. It has cute tiny little pearl like beads. Because it is light colored - I noticed there is some discolorization on the inside underarm area. (not outside) It measures laid flat - Bust 20", Waist 19.5 inches and 24 3/4" long

whitesequintop_zpscf989a10.jpg

whiteclose_zps4b843f57.jpg

debinnova "at" aol.com

Keep in mind these are "outer" measurements - these are all silk and lined so the 40" bust is probably smaller in reality - due to lining? Otherwise why would these be smalls?

Okay, last one is purple - with white beads and purple sequins. Measures laid flat (remember lining might make it fit smaller than appears) Bust 20", Waist 19.5" and length is 25.5"...All have shoulder pads but easy to snip out.

purplesequintop_zps9ecbfa90.jpg

If you have the cruise critic app on your phone you can post from your phone camera

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Kim, I'm going to download that if they have it for android. Does it make the pics alot smaller though? These are huge - but some apps make them so small. Best pic size is inbetween the two!

Thanks,

Debbie

Me too!! I can't imagine how many pairs of shoes she must have!

Has Marie ever mentioned how many pairs of shoes she takes on an average cruise - like for a week or two? I would be curious! LOL And she has exquisite taste and I love seeing her things :D

Debbie

Has Marie ever mentioned how many pairs of shoes she takes on an average cruise - like for a week or two? I would be curious! LOL And she has exquisite taste and I love seeing her things :D

Debbie

I don't think Marie ever goes on a one or two week cruise, but I'm not sure. I told her that when I become a millionaire, I'm hiring her as my personal shopper! :rolleyes:

Here are two dresses pulled from my daughter's closet. Not sure where they came from as they are too big for her, but maybe someone here will be interested. Both are about the same size. The purple one says size 7, there is no tag in the white/patterned dress! Email me if you are interested!

20130817_104022_zps55c0ac1a.jpg

20130817_103758_zpsf1b4889a.jpg

Well said!

I have been wondering if anyone has heard from Sheri (shorbr) recently?

Thank you so much for caring and asking about me. Was feeling sorta hurt because no one had written to me or asked about me.

Surgery went relatively ok. It was 12 hours. At one point I stopped breathing and they had to breathe for me. Other than that it was successful, but the recovery time is soooo slow and painful. Don't want to be kicked off the site because someone asked about my health so I will continue this in the Floataway Lounge under Recyclers

I will continue this conversation in the Floataway Lounge under Recyclers. Thanks, you have made my day :)

Edited by shorbr

Hi, just found out from my neighbor that there were two guys who stealing packages from our neighborhoods...kids and they were finally caught on tape. Hopefully my package will be amomg those found.

I will let you know if it is. But I still apologize for that happening to those lovely dresses. I was so looking forward to them ;(

Sheri

Edited by shorbr