recycling clothing among cc members

I am going to the post office tomorrow or the next day. I though I will ship these as well.

I do not have a picture of me in the dress and I cannot find any picture of it online. It is a Ralph Lauren zise M. It is green color like the dress below, but the style is like the blue one.

9560014240_02dde8949d.jpg

9557224179_517967d936.jpg

These are New balance size 8. They are new, they look beat up because they have been in the bottom of my closet :D.

9559923440_325558c142.jpg

These are Skechers size 8, they also have been in the bottom of my closet.

9559925330_50c8b765c6.jpg

ohhh Marie another beautiful dress making me wish I was your size lol :) and great shoes also ...

it is like going into one of my fav stores in Canada Le Chateau ... I love the dresses even if they do not fit my size but I always fit their accessories lol

Have a great night :-)

Cathie

Edited by cat_in_cda

I love The boot covers! Not that I want to wear it again, but should I ever have to, the zebra one is MINE!

Love the dress. Haven't ever been a size 8 since I grew breasts ;). Also, as the old song goes, "my feet's too big."

A pox on the cheaters!

Margaret

Marie, I was just thinking that after 180 days of Oceania food, you might be asking if anyone has dresses for you in size 20 LOL

This made me laugh out loud! No way can I imagine gorgeous Marie as a large size. However, perchance this should happen, I want to claim something of hers when she hits a 16. :D;) Of course, Marie, we know that will never happen but it was delightful of Burm to post such a funny thought!

Really glad you're in a walking boot and can remove it to get some relief!

I am going to the post office tomorrow or the next day. I though I will ship these as well.

I do not have a picture of me in the dress and I cannot find any picture of it online. It is a Ralph Lauren zise M. It is green color like the dress below, but the style is like the blue one.

Marie...

You have mail. :)

Those are GREAT and if I ever needed one, I have one in a second.

Along with some of the other "things" that have gone on, and maybe it's just me but, I also think it is rather bold to ask for something someone has seen in Marie's pictures and she hasn't even offered it. The last person who caused a brouhaha here hasn't shown up since.

Too bad Marie is so far from me because I could fix her up....artist here.:) When I had to use a walker and we were going to a cocktail party, I made the carry bag for the walker to match my dress. Oh, my poor leg and foot were so swollen, it was hard to find shoes to wear and I had on a big back brace under my dress.:( I'm still using a cane but I usually have it decorated in some way.:D

IMG_1570-1.jpg

Edited by iheartbda

Those are GREAT and if I ever needed one, I have one in a second.

Along with some of the other "things" that have gone on, and maybe it's just me but, I also think it is rather bold to ask for something someone has seen in Marie's pictures and she hasn't even offered it. The last person who caused a brouhaha here hasn't shown up since.

Too bad Marie is so far from me because I could fix her up....artist here.:) When I had to use a walker and we were going to a cocktail party, I made the carry bag for the walker to match my dress. Oh, my poor leg and foot were so swollen, it was hard to find shoes to wear and I had on a big back brace under my dress.:( I'm still using a cane but I usually have it decorated in some way.:D

IMG_1570-1.jpg

LOL...I had blue then purple toenails to match my cast :D. Yes, too bad I live so far from you; I really want to raid your garden :D.

Look after yourself and G tomorrow. Please call me when you can and let me know how is G doing.

KK

M

I think participating here brings good Karma. I had bought a pair of Skechers bungee sneakers online, size 10 and after slipping them on, decided they fit and threw away the box and paperwork (stoopid!!). So I offered them here and passed them along. I found not her pair I liked on Amazon and had them sitting in my cart, deciding if I wanted to try again, this time for almost $50. Today I popped into Ross and found a pair, right size, for $19.99!

I thinks it's the good vibes from this thread, right?

I think participating here brings good Karma. I had bought a pair of Skechers bungee sneakers online, size 10 and after slipping them on, decided they fit and threw away the box and paperwork (stoopid!!). So I offered them here and passed them along. I found not her pair I liked on Amazon and had them sitting in my cart, deciding if I wanted to try again, this time for almost $50. Today I popped into Ross and found a pair, right size, for $19.99!

I thinks it's the good vibes from this thread, right?

Absolutely!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Marie, I was just thinking that after 180 days of Oceania food, you might be asking if anyone has dresses for you in size 20 LOL

Oceania is a small ship, which means I might get seasick. I lose weight when I take seasickness pills:D. It worked for me in the past three cruises:).

I started the Ketogenic diet yesterday to lose the four pounds I gained from the surgery. This diet is working best for me.

Do you have a bell? Or should I get you one?

Hugs

Marie

LOL. Thank you, Marie, but I have a silver Christmas bell that has a pleasant tinkle. If that isn't loud enough I could borrow my FIL's antique schoolbell. That should bring him running.

I am trying to cultivate an upper class British accent for issuing commands,... I mean polite requests.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

LOL...I had blue then purple toenails to match my cast :D. Yes, too bad I live so far from you; I really want to raid your garden :D.

Look after yourself and G tomorrow. Please call me when you can and let me know how is G doing.

KK

M

Will call, probably after 1:00 my time.

KK

C

Hi Marie,

So glad to hear you can at least walk now and can take the boot of for a rest, take care lovely lady.

I just love seeing all the beautiful clothes you post to make all the ladies happy.

We have had to cancel our cruise that we booked for next March but looking forward to the time when we can.

iheartbda........all the very best to you also and anyone else who are going through heath issues.

Hugs

Doreen

This made me laugh out loud! No way can I imagine gorgeous Marie as a large size. However, perchance this should happen, I want to claim something of hers when she hits a 16. :D;) Of course, Marie, we know that will never happen but it was delightful of Burm to post such a funny thought!

I have way too much imagination. It made me laugh to imagine Marie's post: Ladies, I really need your help. We are going on a world cruise and none of my lovely size 8 dresses fit me anymore. I urgently need 58 new gowns and 43 new cocktail dresses by November. Please, can you help me out if you have some nice size 20's to spare? Oh, and I could also use 27 new pairs of shoes because my feet have swollen to a size 10. Thanks, XOXO, M.

Then a bit later Marie posts that she has gained 4 pounds but don't worry, she will lose it easily. Too funny!

I am so happy for your progression in healing! It's been 19 days since my shoulder surgery and I am still having horrible pain. I can't imagine what you have been through.

Very excited for my package to arrive :D Thanks Marie!

Shoulder surgery is the worst! I hope you get relief soon! Do you have the Polar Ice thing? It helps a lot!

Happy Hump day :).

Yay... my list of things to do is getting a bit shorter. I just booked an Alaska cruise for next year. We met Dennis and Anne on the last year cruise. We became good friends. They will be joining us on the next year cruise. After the cruise they will be staying with us ten days to see the sites, then we will drive to the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Lake Tahoe, Yellowstone, Seattle then to BC for our 14 day cruise to Alaska. Our first time to Alaska; I am very excited. The most important things to do on my list is to renew my husband's passport and add pages to my. I better get my ass moving :D.

I bought this dress for my next cruise. I love it, but my girls are a bit too big for it. It is size M.

9320425161_5586478b6b.jpg

I also bought this for my next cruise. I changed my mind about it. I could return it or donate it. I decided to donate it :). It is

Badgley Mischka size 8.

9272527490_ca86e2cbf7.jpg

These are Attilio Giusti Leombruni. I have one in every color. They are the most comfy shoes, however, I could not get myself to like the color. I do like the nude color in heels tho. They are size 8 1/2

9562480907_2de42d9da7.jpg

I have way too much imagination. It made me laugh to imagine Marie's post: Ladies, I really need your help. We are going on a world cruise and none of my lovely size 8 dresses fit me anymore. I urgently need 58 new gowns and 43 new cocktail dresses by November. Please, can you help me out if you have some nice size 20's to spare? Oh, and I could also use 27 new pairs of shoes because my feet have swollen to a size 10. Thanks, XOXO, M.

Then a bit later Marie posts that she has gained 4 pounds but don't worry, she will lose it easily. Too funny!

LOL... yes, you have way too much imagination. I love your sense of humor :):):). Our six months cruise on Oceania is casual dinning; I do not gowns, however, I do need at least 80 dresses :D. Shoes? I love shoes :D.

xoxoxo

Marie

Hi Marie,

So glad to hear you can at least walk now and can take the boot of for a rest, take care lovely lady.

I just love seeing all the beautiful clothes you post to make all the ladies happy.

We have had to cancel our cruise that we booked for next March but looking forward to the time when we can.

iheartbda........all the very best to you also and anyone else who are going through heath issues.

Hugs

Doreen

Doreen!!! It is always lovely to read your post. How are you and the family? I am sorry you had to cancel your cruise. I hope you are able to go on one soon.

Take care and please give my best regards to the family.

Hugs

Marie