recycling clothing among cc members

Marie,

I received a package today and I want to send you a big thank you! Love them and they fit perfectly... and I think they will be great for my New England Canada cruise next month! Postage is on the way.

Thanks again and you are the sweetest! (And what a professional wrap job - very impressive!)

Debbie

Debbie, you should be receiving my payment for postage today or tomorrow, I would think!

Amy, I just opened it! (it was in my stack of work mail and Mondays are heavy mail days) Thanks for being so speedy and it looks like you might have sent extra??? I'm so glad they fit and try the winter white pants with the blue sequins - I bet it would be fab!

Debbie

Amy, I just opened it! (it was in my stack of work mail and Mondays are heavy mail days) Thanks for being so speedy and it looks like you might have sent extra??? I'm so glad they fit and try the winter white pants with the blue sequins - I bet it would be fab!

Debbie

Just a little extra, have an extra Starbucks on me! Thanks again and one of these days I'll be trying on all kinds of outfits to see what works best!

Hi all! Still trying to clear out some closet space and I have a skirt that someone may want. It is a shorter skirt from Body Central. No size in it but I'm guessing a size SMALL. It is my daughter's and if I'm not mistaken she wore it only once. She wears a size 0 and had plenty of room in this. White, charcoal and black with a black wide elastic waist. There is a sheen to the fabric so it can be dressed up nicely! Email me if you are interested!

FYI: the picture really does not do it justice! ;)

That is a darling skirt. I was probably a size 0 when I was 2. Maybe.

That is a darling skirt. I was probably a size 0 when I was 2. Maybe.

Hahaha...me too. My daughter is going to be 21 in October and is so hard to fit! She's 5' tall, wears 00 or XXS or XS (petite) when we can find it. Shoes are a problem all on their own.... :eek:

I got my package from Marie today and the dresses fit perfectly! I tried to take photos but they kept coming out blurry with my phone. Tried to get my sequined top too and that didn't work either. I'll try again another day.

Thank you Marie for your amazing generosity and you exquisite taste! I'm going to need a much longer cruise than 11 days!

Edited by magandab

Hi Ladies!

Happened to stumble across this board and I think it's a fantastic idea! I always clean out my closet to make space for new outfits before a trip and now I have somewhere to donate the pieces! We just booked our honeymoon cruise and I can't wait to start shopping and planning my outfits :D

Hi Ladies,

I am the Mother of (this) Bride...and this is the gown we picked out for me! I can wait till it comes in....around the Holidays! :eek:

I am so glad my daughter found this group of ladies....I have been lurking here for quite sometime!

697254851955ecb20c38eabf20f79d5a.jpg

Oh Good! I am happy some of you have received your package. I am out of the country at the moment; my mother is not feeling well. Anyway, everyone should receive your package today, if not please email me and let me know.

Marie

So sorry to hear about your Mother !

Take care !

Oh Good! I am happy some of you have received your package. I am out of the country at the moment; my mother is not feeling well. Anyway, everyone should receive your package today, if not please email me and let me know.

Marie

Marie, I am so sorry to hear that your mother isn't well. Best wishes for a quick recovery to good health. Please know that we are thinking of you and let us know how she is doing. Don't forget to take care of YOU!

Marie

Maria, Saying a prayer for your mother - I hope she feels better soon.

Also, I didn't expect the 2nd package! I already sent the postage on the first so you will get the reimbursements separately! Thanks again!

Debbie

Marie, I am so sorry your Mom isn't feeling well. I will say many prayers for her speedy recovery. Please keep us posted.

I sent the postage out yesterday to you.

I will be wearing my new shoes this Thurs night when we have dinner with the Post Commander and the 3 Star General that is here at Yuma Proving Grounds.

Thank you again for all your thoughtfulness.

Many HUGS!!!

Gerry

Edited by TNGALOHA

Debbie,

I mailed your check out yesterday. Sorry for the delay but last week was the week for H***!

Thanks again for your thoughtfulness. I already have the top in the rack with the rest of the clothes I am taking on my cruise. It will be perfect with my black pants and silver heels.

Thank you again and hope you have a great day,

Gerry

Debbie,

I mailed your check out yesterday. Sorry for the delay but last week was the week for H***!

Thanks again for your thoughtfulness. I already have the top in the rack with the rest of the clothes I am taking on my cruise. It will be perfect with my black pants and silver heels.

Thank you again and hope you have a great day,

Gerry

Gerry,

No worries and I'm glad the top is going to work for you! Post a pic if you remember.

Debbie

Marie

Hi Marie,

I did get your email & I sent you a note back, but just to be sure you know I'm keeping your Mother in my prayers & hoping all goes well for her & for you. Take care & let us know when you return.

Hi Ladies,

I am the Mother of (this) Bride...and this is the gown we picked out for me! I can wait till it comes in....around the Holidays! :eek:

I am so glad my daughter found this group of ladies....I have been lurking here for quite sometime!

697254851955ecb20c38eabf20f79d5a.jpg

------------------

Love you dress and the quote in your signature line about the cape and tiara :-)

Have a great evening :)