recycling clothing among cc members

Hi Ladies,

I am the Mother of (this) Bride...and this is the gown we picked out for me! I can wait till it comes in....around the Holidays! :eek:

I am so glad my daughter found this group of ladies....I have been lurking here for quite sometime!

697254851955ecb20c38eabf20f79d5a.jpg

Beautiful dress!!!

Hi Ladies,

I am the Mother of (this) Bride...and this is the gown we picked out for me! I can wait till it comes in....around the Holidays! :eek:

I am so glad my daughter found this group of ladies....I have been lurking here for quite sometime!

Pat, who is your daughter?

Pat, who is your daughter?

Hi Ladies!

Happened to stumble across this board and I think it's a fantastic idea! I always clean out my closet to make space for new outfits before a trip and now I have somewhere to donate the pieces! We just booked our honeymoon cruise and I can't wait to start shopping and planning my outfits :D

That is my daughter Tiffany...she is getting married in May.

Hello ladies,

Thank you for your good wishes and prayers. My mother is going to be OK. She had two bone marrow transplants. Since then she has been taking Cyclosporine therefore her immune system is very low, if she has a cold or flu, it could kill her. She had a cold last week they had to admit to the hospital because she could not breathe.

I am going to stay here for a few more days, and then I will hit Paris for some shopping :D:). I should be home next Sunday.

Take care ladies and have a fantastic day.

M

Hello ladies,

Thank you for your good wishes and prayers. My mother is going to be OK. She had two bone marrow transplants. Since then she has been taking Cyclosporine therefore her immune system is very low, if she has a cold or flu, it could kill her. She had a cold last week they had to admit to the hospital because she could not breathe.

I am going to stay here for a few more days, and then I will hit Paris for some shopping :D:). I should be home next Sunday.

M

So happy to hear that your mother will be ok.:)

Uh oh, the economy in Paris is going to spike.:D

MATY,;)

C

Marie,

I am so glad to hear that your mom is doing better. I will continue to keep her in my prayers.

Have fun shopping in Paris!:cool: I am so envious, I have always wanted to go to Paris and shop!! On my bucket list!

Hope everyone has a great day.

Gerry

Hello Marie, so happy to hear your Mother will be OK. I was hoping that all our prayers would see her through. :D

Have fun shopping & hope you'll post some pictures if you buy something (or should I say "when you buy something!" ;)). Take care & safe travels. :)

Hello ladies,

M

Marie,

good to hear that your mom is doing better. Enjoy Paris and shopping, I love that place. Used to go there twice a year when I was still living in Germany.

Silvia

Hi Ladies,

697254851955ecb20c38eabf20f79d5a.jpg

WOW, that dress is BEAUTIFUL and so is your daughter! You'll have to post pictures from the wedding when you wear the dress. Congratulations to all. :D

Marie,

Thrilled to hear your mom is recovering!

What fun to be able to add a trip to Paris for shopping! I was able to go Christmas in Paris while I was stationed in London. Was a wonderful experience.

Have fun and safe travels!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hello ladies,

M

Marie,

So glad to hear that your mother will be okay. I will keep her on my prayer list. I sent you an email. Debbie N

I want to apologize to anyone I inadvertently offended in any way. I have had a very bad year; I lost my job back in January (I have literally applied for over 80 jobs since that time), my dad has cancer, my mom has been diagnosed with early stages of Alzheimer's and now I feel like I have committed a crime. I would in no way mean to take advantage of anyone or step over any bounds I knew were in place. My daughter is taking me on a cruise in October for helping her remodel her house while I am unemployed and I was just trying to get a dress because money is not available for me to purchase one. I have been on this recycling forum since 2009 and have loved reading all the ladies post and for the ones that have had to face sickness I have counted it an honor to pray for you. Please believe that I am sorry for whatever I did to get black listed and I am not a horrible person. This has bothered me terribly and I have lost many nights sleep thinking that someone thinks that I am a dishonest person. (I do want to say that I definitely am not the person that tried to use different emails to get things) Again I apologize for whatever it was that I did wrong. I do sincerely wish all of you a blessed future and great cruising! Debbie N