recycling clothing among cc members

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments. Really appreciate it. Our cruise is to celebrate my 70th. birthday, my DS & DDIL's 50th. birthday's so the dress will be perfect. :) The Green gown that Marie sent me will be for our cruise in March to celebrate St. Paddy's Day. :D

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments. Really appreciate it. Our cruise is to celebrate my 70th. birthday, my DS & DDIL's 50th. birthday's so the dress will be perfect. :) The Green gown that Marie sent me will be for our cruise in March to celebrate St. Paddy's Day. :D

70th? There is no way, 60th birthday maybe but not the 70th. You look fabulous!!!

Gerry

That reminds me of high school science class when we were discussing genetics and Sister Mark, somewhat frustrated by one student's lack of understanding said "Janet, where do you get your genes?" To which Janet replies, "penney's. ". Yes, she was a natural blonde.

Margaret

Marie, thank you so much!! I got shoes today and they fit fabulously. Now I just have to remember how to post a picture of them on for everyone.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Marie, you an email.

Gerry

Edited by TNGALOHA

Oh Judy, you look absolutely amazing in that dress and I am inspired to continue wearing my favourite gowns. After a certain birthday this year I was starting to think it was time to cover up my arms, neck, decolletage etc., you know all the bits that give us away :D. Although I am not toned and terrific as you are, a beautiful gown is a beautiful gown and should be worn right? :)

This is a BIG THANK YOU to Marie! :D Just received the gown today & couldn't wait to show it off. It's just BEAUTIFUL & my DH loves it too. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Marie for being so generous. Can't wait to wear it on our cruise in Nov./Dec. :) Would love to some day meet Marie in person.

Stunning! Marie has got to be the classiest lady on earth, it's amazing that she is extending that same class on to so many others. You look radiant in this gown Judy.

This thread has given me an obsession with looking at dresses and figuring out out to take more cruises!!! I found this dress on eBay and sure hope I can win it!

[ATTACH]283825[/ATTACH]

I think it is so cute! Probably too young for me but what the heck you only live once!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Beautiful Kim, hope you win it!! Can't wait to see pics of you in it.

This is a BIG THANK YOU to Marie! :D Just received the gown today & couldn't wait to show it off. It's just BEAUTIFUL & my DH loves it too. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Marie for being so generous. Can't wait to wear it on our cruise in Nov./Dec. :) Would love to some day meet Marie in person.

20130824_135509_zps362f3f23.jpg

Wow! Simply wow! You look amazing. You are going to put all the young(ER) wanna be hotties to shame!

Thank you all, your all so sweet, but like I said I owe it all to my BEAUTIFUL MOTHER ! It's sometimes hard for me to believe I'm now 70 & that I have a son who turned 50! :eek: I try to tell people "I had him when I was 12" ! LOL But thank you again for all the nice compliments. Really appreciate it & it lifts my spirits! :) It's been a hard couple of months as my DH just finished 43 treatments of radiation but is now on the mend so we will have lots to celebrate on this cruise. :D

I was lamenting the fact that my dress did not arrive but it did and was on our patio ( We were gone yesterday when the mail came ).What a gorgeous dress ! Blue lace , one shoulder & a size 10 .( my perfect size ) . A perfect dress for our European cruise in April. A huge thanks to Marie for offering me this dress . An extremely generous lady !

I was lamenting the fact that my dress did not arrive but it did and was on our patio ( We were gone yesterday when the mail came ).What a gorgeous dress ! Blue lace , one shoulder & a size 10 .( my perfect size ) . A perfect dress for our European cruise in April. A huge thanks to Marie for offering me this dress . An extremely generous lady !

Show us a picture!!

Show us a picture!!

I kept checking all day yesterday too. I guess Indiana was too far away to receive my package on Saturday. Just means I'll have something other than work to look forward to tomorrow :)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Marie,

The shoes came today. Thank you so much. I LOVE the Nikes! We are cruising on the Royal Princess in Nov and I will be wearing these on our excursions. They are so comfortable. Your amazingly generous and I am greatful.

Hi all! Still trying to clear out some closet space and I have a skirt that someone may want. It is a shorter skirt from Body Central. No size in it but I'm guessing a size SMALL. It is my daughter's and if I'm not mistaken she wore it only once. She wears a size 0 and had plenty of room in this. White, charcoal and black with a black wide elastic waist. There is a sheen to the fabric so it can be dressed up nicely! Email me if you are interested!

FYI: the picture really does not do it justice! ;)

20130826_141411_zpsaac479b4.jpg