recycling clothing among cc members

It is amazing! One day I will be here when Marie posts a fabulous pair of shoes. I'm always a hot second too late. lol

Her generosity and the generosity of others here is amazing! We are planning a cruise in December and I hope to have some things to pass along after that. :)

Good morning Emandjennsmon,

I am busy this weekend, I will post some next week. I have decided to let other people get something from me instead the same people.

Take care

Marie

Hi Marie,

Just wondering if you received my email?

Also, you will LOVE Alaska. We cruised for our 25th. anniversary & did the land tour. It was one of the best cruises we've ever done. Pictures just can't describe the beauty. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.

Good morning Judy,

Yes, I recieved your email. I was out about yesterday; it is so great to able to walk :D. I will email you in a bit.

Take care

Marie

I know off the topic of recycled clothing, however, Marie what do you take for seasickness? I get sick on any cruise where I can't see land, so know I'll be needing something for our cruise to Bermuda in 57 days! I do have a pair of wrist bands, but thinking pills would work better.

CJ

Good morning CJ,

I take Bonine. And yes, I lose weight when I take the tablet; perhaps becasue it is a side effect. Vicodein make me sleepy and itching. Morphine makes me crazy :D.

Marie

I am busy this weekend, I will post some next week. I have decided to let other people get something from me instead the same people.

Take care

Marie

I think that's outstanding Marie! Well, not that you get seasick, but that you are giving items to new people. I have had to sit on my hands and NOT ask for more gowns, even though they make me drool. I hate being greedy but I also have enough! Probably too much!

You are going to just love Alaska. Tim and I went there for our 25th anniversary and we are both ready to go again. I'd also like to take him on the Canada/New England cruise, as I know he'd love the Maritime provinces. He's not one for dressing up or fancy food, so when we cruise together it's casual and Lido dining. Very relaxing.

Edited by magandab

Good morning Judy,

Yes, I recieved your email. I was out about yesterday; it is so great to able to walk :D. I will email you in a bit.

Take care

Marie

Thanks, Marie. Will wait to hear from you & so glad you were able to be out & about walking! :)

Take care

Marie

It's nice to see that!! It seems the same people grab your things over and over again! Nice for others - less fortunate -- to get the opportunity!

You are a very generous woman!

I have sent you an email and wanted to make sure you saw it. I see some of your email is going to spam. My email isn't about clothes or shoes or handbags!

JUDY!!!! I just email you. Please try not to fall over when you read about the "nude" wedding :D.

Gotta run.

xoxoxo

Marie

JUDY!!!! I just email you. Please try not to fall over when you read about the "nude" wedding :D.

Gotta run.

xoxoxo

Marie

LOL. I just shook my head! I remember bridal gown shopping! Stressful, but not to the point of wanting to go down the aisle with my naughty bits showing. I guess the "something borrowed, something blue" thing didn't work for her either!

Thanks, Marie! :) I will keep a lookout for some awesome shoes!

I'm glad you are able to get out and about now with your foot. I had major surgery in June and quickly discovered just how frustrating being stuck at home can be. It's amazing all the things you think to do when you can't do anything! lol

We are so eager for our cruise in December. We are taking my parents with us. My mom has long wished to cruise and my dad always said he'd never do it. He was on an aircraft carrier during Vietnam and said he had "cruised" for four long, challenging years, so a ship wasn't for him. Finally, in his retirement, he has decided he will try it.

Thanks again and have a fabulous weekend!

Lisa I've not heard of that one, will look for it on our next trip to Washington (tomorrow maybe). Thanks! Oh does it cause drowsiness? I don't want to sleep thru my cruise. lol

CJ

You can find it at CVS, Walgreens, RiteAid, etc. It is a non drowsy formula, but I take it at night just in case.

Lisa

What has worked for me is over the counter Bonine.

Bonine is the best, and we can't get it in Canada anymore. You only need one a day (as opposed to the every 4 hr. stuff my Canadian doctor now gives me) so I take it before I go to bed and never wake up drowsy or hung over. I don't know why they discontinued it here. (It used to be called Bonamine in Canada)

Bonine is the best, and we can't get it in Canada anymore. You only need one a day (as opposed to the every 4 hr. stuff my Canadian doctor now gives me) so I take it before I go to bed and never wake up drowsy or hung over. I don't know why they discontinued it here. (It used to be called Bonamine in Canada)

Hi Burm,

I do not think you need to worry about buying the tablets. You just ring your bell; your butler will bring it to you :).

M

Hi Burm,

I do not think you need to worry about buying the tablets. You just ring your bell; your butler will bring it to you :).

M

I think you're having just as much fun with this as I am. :D:D:D

Hi Berm,

Just curious, has Bonine caused you to lose weight while on a cruise like it does for Marie? If so, that would be a good deal not only preventing sea sickness but losing weight too!!

Thanks,

Cathy

Bad news. Two days ago I used the self service machine when the line was too long to ship all shoes and Christi’s package. I just checked; you are not going to receive your package until next week. Sorry :D. I have your tracking number; email me if you want it.

Maureen, Margaret, Amy, Kathy, Judy and Kim. I shipped your package this morning; in person :), you should get it on Saturday.

M

want it.

Maureen, Margaret, Amy, Kathy, Judy and Kim. I shipped your package this morning; in person :), you should get it on Saturday.

M

Again Marie, thank you so much & so sorry I ruined your surprise to me. (I also sent you a private email). Will be in touch. Have a great week-end & don't overdo on your foot! ;)

Bad news. Two days ago I used the self service machine when the line was too long to ship all shoes and Christi’s package. I just checked; you are not going to receive your package until next week. Sorry :D. I have your tracking number; email me if you want it.

M

Marie, I'm surprised they don't have a special window just for you at the post office with all the package you ship. lol

CJ

Hi Berm,

Just curious, has Bonine caused you to lose weight while on a cruise like it does for Marie? If so, that would be a good deal not only preventing sea sickness but losing weight too!!

No. Marie is special. :D

I think that's outstanding Marie! Well, not that you get seasick, but that you are giving items to new people. I have had to sit on my hands and NOT ask for more gowns, even though they make me drool. I hate being greedy but I also have enough! Probably too much!

You are going to just love Alaska. Tim and I went there for our 25th anniversary and we are both ready to go again. I'd also like to take him on the Canada/New England cruise, as I know he'd love the Maritime provinces. He's not one for dressing up or fancy food, so when we cruise together it's casual and Lido dining. Very relaxing.

Amy, I like to send you my dresses becuase I can see how BEAUTIFUL you look in them :). Thank you for posting the pictures.

M