recycling clothing among cc members

Hi, just found out from my neighbor that there were two guys who stealing packages from our neighborhoods...kids and they were finally caught on tape. Hopefully my package will be amomg those found.

I will let you know if it is. But I still apologize for that happening to those lovely dresses. I was so looking forward to them ;(

Sheri

Wow, I am glad they caught the jerks. I am really happy that you are back online and doing well. :)

Lisa

It's hard to believe people will still packages off your porch. Unfortunately I have experienced this as well. The seller from eBay and the post office where no help at all. I'm glad I was only out $25 and not &100's.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Has Marie ever mentioned how many pairs of shoes she takes on an average cruise - like for a week or two? I would be curious! LOL And she has exquisite taste and I love seeing her things :D

Debbie

Hi Debbie. I had been on only three cruises, but they were all world cruises. On the first cruise I took 17 pairs. The second I took 22 pairs and the third I took 25 pairs. I had an excuse to bring a lot of shoes; I had surgeries on my feet :D.

Me too!! I can't imagine how many pairs of shoes she must have!

Let just say I have a very big closet for my shoes and handbags :D.

Amy, I would love to go shopping with you :).

Sheri, hope you are doing well.

Have a great day ladies.

Marie

PS. Does anyone know how to respond to multiple posts? Thanks

Marie, don't forget that if you had not shopped in NYC before your last cruise, you would have taken only 15 pairs.:D

To multi quote, click on the icon at the bottom right of all the posts you want to respond to, it looks like a notepad with a feather. Then hit post reply and all the posts will be there.

Edited by iheartbda

I still have a pair of palazzo pants the tag says size 10 but when I wore a 10 in dress pants and jeans they were still big. They have never been worn because they didn't fit.

If anyone is interested I can post pictures

Marie, don't forget that if you had not shopped in NYC before your last cruise, you would have taken only 15 pairs.:D

To multi quote, click on the icon at the bottom right of all the posts you want to respond to, it looks like a notepad with a feather. Then hit post reply and all the posts will be there.

Thanks for the tip :). Are you up now :D?. Say hello to G.

MLTY

M

Hello again :)!

I am packing and will be shipping them on Tuesday. Tomorrow my cast is coming off and will be getting a walking boot :)

This is Michael Kors size 8. I wore it once.

9539839224_7bb967de8a.jpg

This is size 8, but if you are size 10 it will fit. I never wore it.

9539838096_acba1686e6.jpg

These are Michael Kors size 8 1/2. Do not remember when I got them :D.

9539836974_a921c48a29.jpg

I am packing and will be shipping them on Tuesday. Tomorrow my cast is coming off and will be getting a walking boot :)

Lovely items as always! I have sent you an email!

Glad to hear your cast will be coming off!

Mlty

Kim

They are all beautiful Marie !!!

Glad to hear that you will be getting your walking boot soon !

Hope you are having a great Sunday ....

Take care

Cathie :)

It's hard to believe people will still packages off your porch. Unfortunately I have experienced this as well. The seller from eBay and the post office where no help at all. I'm glad I was only out $25 and not &100's.

That happened to me with a dress and pair of shoes from Marie. I feel so terrible about it (especially since she would not let me reimburse her for the postage) I've pretty much decided I won't ask for anything on here again unless I can GUARANTEE that I'll be home when the package is delivered. I travel a lot for work (and this year have been also traveling a lot to get my Iowa house ready for sale, thank goodness I have an accepted offer now so hopefully only one more drive up there for me) so that likely means no dresses for me until after I retire! :(

It's really hard to believe that people would do that when they have absolutely no idea what's in the packages.

Thank you so much for caring and asking about me. Was feeling sorta hurt because no one had written to me or asked about me.

Surgery went relatively ok. It was 12 hours. At one point I stopped breathing and they had to breathe for me. Other than that it was successful, but the recovery time is soooo slow and painful. Don't want to be kicked off the site because someone asked about my health so I will continue this in the Floataway Lounge under Recyclers

So glad to hear you are doing well!

Let just say I have a very big closet for my shoes and handbags :D.

Have a great day ladies.

Marie

I don't wear your size in shoes, but I would love to go shopping in your handbag closet! :D

Congratulations on getting your cast off tomorrow!

So glad to hear your cast is coming off, Marie. Hope all goes well. Love those dresses, hope they find a good home.

Take care & keep us posted on your foot.