recycling clothing among cc members

Just an FYI, if you use the Send money to family and friends" option, there is no fee for either of you.

I love paypal... so convenient. I've used it to buy on Ebay for years and years and now actually use it for alot more sites that offer it.

Debbie

I have this dress available if anyone could use it. It is a size 20W. The skirt has a built in crinoline for fullness.

The bodice is black and the skirt is an iridescent dark blue with black undertones and beautiful ribbon embroidery.

Love this dress, but am happy to say it's now too big for me. Now wearing size 16 dresses. Someone is going to get a pretty dress.

CJ

I have this dress available if anyone could use it. It is a size 20W. The skirt has a built in crinoline for fullness. The bodice is black and the skirt is an iridescent dark blue with black undertones and beautiful ribbon embroidery.

I have this dress available if anyone could use it. It is a size 20. Not sure if the picture shows up well, but is is a stretching rose lace pattern with a cumberbund waist.[ATTACH]285938[/ATTACH][ATTACH]285939[/ATTACH]

Are these still available?? I am in need of a dress for a Jamaica wedding and would love to have which ever one you think would be best. They both look very nice & pretty.

Please just let me know. Thanks

carol dot jankowski at michigansugar dot com

I got the pants that Kim had offered but they are a bit too short in the rise for me. They are marked a small, and I would guess they'd fit a 6-8. I wear a size 8 and they fit the hips and waist but are not built for a long torso. Actually, if I am not mistaken, they are what is called carwash pants. They are absolutely gorgeous, black and appear not to wrinkle, even after being packed in an envelope and mailed. I will get a photo later if anyone is interested.

Hi Ladies, I thought I would offer up this dress if anyone is interested. I only wore it 1 time! It's a size 8 (bust 34-36, waist 28-30) It fit me alittle snug around the middle, but otherwise the fit was good.

If your interested please send me an email at:

edjudyo@Tampabay.rr.com

t_2007121019475201.jpg

You have mail :)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hi Ladies, I thought I would offer up this dress if anyone is interested. I only wore it 1 time! It's a size 8 (bust 34-36, waist 28-30) It fit me alittle snug around the middle, but otherwise the fit was good.

edjudyo@Tampabay.rr.com

Hello Ladies, This dress is now gone.

Marie,

Packaged arrived today! Thank you so much! My son is thrilled. I'll put the postage in the mail.

Haven't heard if you danced the night away yet. Lol

Hugs

Kim & Larry

Hi kim,

You are welcome. No more dancing for me at the moment. I have been in bed with an ice pack on my foot :(. Hope to dance again soon.

Take care

Marie

Marie,

Packaged arrived today! Thank you so much! My son is thrilled. I'll put the postage in the mail.

Haven't heard if you danced the night away yet. Lol

Hugs

Kim & Larry

Hi kim,

You are welcome. No more dancing for me at the moment. I have been in bed with an ice pack on my foot :(. Hope to dance again soon.

Take care

Marie

Oh no! Hope your up and dancing soon!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Marie,

I got the shoes today. They are perfect for the dress I planned on wearing them with. I will drop the check in the mail tomorrow. Thank you so much.

I hope your foot gets to feeling better. Wow you have had such a hard time this time.

Hugs,

Gerry

I am packing for Las Vegas and found these in the guest room closet.

These are Pour La Victoire size 8 1/2. They run a bit big.

These are Kate Spade size 8 1/2. They are new. A friend gave them to me, I do not like the gold part.

These are Clarks size 8 1/2. I bought them after my accident, but never wore them.

We are going to dinner, I will respond to your email when we get back. We are leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow. All shoses will be shipping next week.

Have a great evening.

Marie

Hi Marie. I just wanted you to know I received the Clarks. Thanks you SO much! They fit perfect. BTW, you should be receiving an envelope from me soon. :)

edjudyo@Tampabay.rr.com

t_2007121019475201.jpg

---------------------

what a beautiful dress and great colour :)

This is kind of a general post to all the ladies with those very nice gowns you no longer wear....

It's probalby too late this year but next year check with your local school boards about donating your gowns to the high schools for PROM DRESSES.

A few moms in the area started that with their daughters previous prom dresses and bridesmaid dresses and gowns that they no longer wore. This thing has grown to a pretty big operation. They don't charge anything to the girls, just ask for donations to cover costs, if they like..

A nice way to recycle and let some young ladies be a Princess at the ball...

Our area does this too and I have actually donated to them a couple of times. They are getting ready to open again for "Homecoming" so girls can get dresses. It's really a great idea & helps out so many young girls that can't afford a pretty gown. :D