recycling clothing among cc members

Gosh it is disappointing to miss seeing the photos of Marie's dresses. I can't buy them but love looking at them. I completely get that the pics have to come down - I just need to set up an alert or something. :D

Livewell, to subscribe to the thread and get alerts you just go to the top of page where it says thread tools and click on subscribe then it will ask you how you want to be notified. Hope this helps.

Have a great day,

Gerry

Livewell, to subscribe to the thread and get alerts you just go to the top of page where it says thread tools and click on subscribe then it will ask you how you want to be notified. Hope this helps.

Have a great day,

Gerry

Thanks for the info. Gerry and I am sorry for the delay in responding. I go AWOL occassionally. :D

Hey Sis....(Porthopper)

I sent you an email and I haven't heard back from you. Hope all is good...

Kathy

Good morning sis,

I just got it; every so often some email goes to the spam folder. I am not sure why. Yes, I shipped the shoes. I will look for the receipt so see where they are.

I had a few gaps between my teeth. For the last three months I was using Invisalign. I was at the dentist for the last two days to get ready for veneers. I cannot wait to see what they look like :)

Take care

Hugs

M

Say's it's a medium, but I'll put it into the 6/8 range. Worn only once. DH loves this dress but I doubt I'll ever want to wear it again. I've found that for most of my dresses, once is enough. Then I'm interested in something new!

luvmytwister@yahoo.com

7b7d34bf-3076-47ce-b640-f728d6c77da0_zps78707f82.jpg

Cindy,

Received the dress today! It is very cute! Color looks perfect on me. Just need to see if I can let it out just a bit in the chest. I really hope it can be altered! Postage will be mailed in the morning.

Thanks again

Kim

Good Morning Ladies,

I received this gown from Marie, but unfortunately after the weight loss my rib cage is too big for this gown by 1 inch. So, I am putting it back up for someone else to wear on their cruise. I would say it's a size 8 and it's a BCBG. The dress skims the floor when I am barefoot, so keep in mind that I am 5'11". I really don't think this picture does the dress justice...it's so much more beautiful in person.

If you would like the dress please email me at lisa at lounsbery dot com (do not email my gmail account...I am in the process of closing that email address).

8727882821_2171a1fbbb_z1_zps12cddcc9.jpg

Lisa

Good Morning Ladies,

I received this gown from Marie, but unfortunately after the weight loss my rib cage is too big for this gown by 1 inch. So, I am putting it back up for someone else to wear on their cruise. I would say it's a size 8 and it's a BCBG. The dress skims the floor when I am barefoot, so keep in mind that I am 5'11". I really don't think this picture does the dress justice...it's so much more beautiful in person.

If you would like the dress please email me at lisa at lounsbery dot com (do not email my gmail account...I am in the process of closing that email address).

8727882821_2171a1fbbb_z1_zps12cddcc9.jpg

Lisa

You have mail!

Good morning!

Thank you. For a second I thought I am banded from posting here :D.

M

9518986735_8a4b8bdc24.jpg

Flickr is still working for me but I think I use a step that many don't. After I pick the picture and size I want to post, I right click on the picture. A box comes up and at the very bottom I choose "Properties". Highlight the URL (starting with http and ending with jpg) and then copy. Close the box and come over to CC. Click on the "Insert Image" icon and right click over the highlighted "http" and paste. From practicing on the Photography forum, many people just use "Copy" (from Flickr) and "Paste" (on CC).

Hey all sorry I seem to have fallen off the face of earth or at least cruise critic but as I posted last I had not been feeling well and work was driving me crazy - well I ran into a perfect storm a week and a half ago and ended up in the hospital for 7 days until this Tuesday afternoon, It was just a perfect storm and my body just clearly reacted with ENOUGH. Since this is a recycling thread wont go into all the details - other than MS was the initial tentative diagnosis - but luckily for me the MRI proved that wrong - so basically it seems that B12 anemia along with a few other things are the culprit so now I have to follow up with about 6 other appointments now that acute phase is done.

BUT I did book a cruise today on the Celebrity silhouette for December 22- 29th with roger and the 3 boys and my mom - spur of the moment - we got a great rate and perks and since out of Ft Lauderdale no flights as we drive down Xmas to see my mom in Boca. I have never done the Caribbean on a cruise so looking forward to a non- port intensive cruise that I can relax on - literally I got the email Friday about the deal - my mom was here visiting this weekend from NJ and viola booked an paid for.

Since I have had a few days at home since discharge and no work (not allowed) I cleaned closets and will have several items hopefully it I can get pictures taken tomorrow to post of clothes. I know I have enough clothes for the upcoming cruise but need to determine what do I pack for the Caribeean versus the Med (2 years ago) and the Baltics (this summer). I do know the one definite I am taking are the WONDERFUL shoes I got from Marie as they are the PERFECT dress shoes

So look for some wonderful dress I will post this week = some never worn and maybe some shoes too and a few shirts and pants.

Miss you all and DebbinNova maybe we can meet this coming weekend or one night this week if you are up for it

Hugs

Sharon

Good Evening everyone,

I just got back from my cruise and thought I would post a picture of myself in a dress that I got from Fryee.

I got many many compliments on the dress and I felt so good in it!

Thank you so much fryee, you made my night in the dress. We were even picked to be on the Marriage Match game that night.

Hope everyone has a great evening and an even better week.

Gerry

PA050700.jpg.34eae62856d87220f2c4f079b1ca8f3d.jpg

PA050701.jpg.7cc6477154d4f7fa164aad2782c6659b.jpg

I just instituted a new policy. Anyone received a dress or gown from me have to post a picture of her in my gown or dress.

Someone received a size 8 gown from me and a size 14 or bigger dress from other. She posted " my gown and other dress fit her perfectly :eek::rolleyes: ??? Yes, I am a bit :(:mad:.

Marie

Good rule Marie...I think I am going to adopt it as well. I know 14's can run small, but I have never seen one run that small :eek: Sending love your way! :)

Lisa