2nd Annual Bud Light Party Cruise!!

Last year it was the Sovereign and Majesty of the Seas weekend cruise to Nassau and CocoCay on Halloween :eek:. Not sure for this year but would assume the Monarch and the Majesty.

We were addicted after our 1st Cruise and this was just an added lifetime experience. Hope we can get lucky enough to win again, but if it's around Halloween, it won't work out cause of an upcoming Iraq deployment.

I just saw this on MSN, and don't understand something.

It says

Here's your opportunity to join the Bud Light Port Paradise Cruise for $348 for two people! Please fill out the fields to enter online.

What does that mean? Sounds like you have to pay something. :confused: It is a three day cruise out of Miami or Port Canaveral.

I just saw this on MSN, and don't understand something.

It says

What does that mean? Sounds like you have to pay something. :confused: It is a three day cruise out of Miami or Port Canaveral.

We had to pay $348 last year also. Said it was for taxes and fees. The trip included Round-trip airfare to Miami or Orlando, round-trip chartered bus from airport to port w/ BudLight on it, and the cruise!!

Each ship left from port on Friday (Port Canaveral & Miami) and linked up in Nassau. Left Saturday evening for CocoCay on Sunday, and back to port Monday morning!!

We got lots of BudLight Stuff (Beach Towels, mats, Coozies, BeachBag...) and lots of free beer!!!!

I would definetely pay the 348 for the opportunity to go again!!!!!!!!!

Are the cabins all inside? If so can you pay extra for outside?

Cabin assignment is luck of the draw or maybe by who gets registered first. We had an oceanview on deck 6. Not sure if being past guest helped or not. We did get the past guest coupon books and credit for the cruise. Most of the winners come from local radio stations and bar promotions, so some promotions are held earlier than others. No buying of upgrades.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was in a store today and happened to look at a Bud display. It had info on the Bud Lite Cruise, saying to enter for a chance text the word CRUISE to 23377. This will get you into the running. They will text you back for your birthdate and your zip code. I hope to see you there.

I attended a Bud function here in Cincinnati, and heard that once they start drawing winners you only have 24 hrs to confirm. So make sure you are answering the phone number you gave them! If you are chosen, they call and you have one day to decide if you can go and pay the money. If anyone declines, or doesn't respond in time, they are kicked off the list and new people are chosen.

I found some pics in another review from last year, and the cruise sounds like a real party! I am pumped! I hope we all get picked! This year they have booked 2 of RCCL's ships, so I think our chances are pretty good! :D

I attended a Bud function here in Cincinnati, and heard that once they start drawing winners you only have 24 hrs to confirm. So make sure you are answering the phone number you gave them! If you are chosen, they call and you have one day to decide if you can go and pay the money. If anyone declines, or doesn't respond in time, they are kicked off the list and new people are chosen.

I found some pics in another review from last year, and the cruise sounds like a real party! I am pumped! I hope we all get picked! This year they have booked 2 of RCCL's ships, so I think our chances are pretty good! :D

They had 2 ships last year as well.

Archived