2nd Annual Bud Light Party Cruise!!

So, is this just a complete Booze Cruise or is it actually enjoyable without a bunch of drunk people running around?

Actually both! My DD, Maitaigirl, won the cruise last year. Great time had by just about everyone. LOTS of boozin' going on though. (And I think the really drunk people were walking slowly, not running!):D

Still bummed about no California people eligible this year, not a problem last year....

Actually both! My DD, Maitaigirl, won the cruise last year. Great time had by just about everyone. LOTS of boozin' going on though. (And I think the really drunk people were walking slowly, not running!):D

Still bummed about no California people eligible this year, not a problem last year....

How did you win last year? I remember not being able to enter last year as well because there is a California ban on all contests that include all liquor sponsers. Been around for several years now. This years cruise features Dave Matthews Band and would of loved to see them on a island.

Hard to say....sure looks like constant party to me ..guess you could make some downtime for yourself. :)

I am not a big drinker never have been but I would still love to get to go.. After all its a cruise and i can have fun with the best of them beer or no beer!

I am not a big drinker never have been but I would still love to get to go.. After all its a cruise and i can have fun with the best of them beer or no beer!

I'm with ya on that one....I don't drink much, and I don't drink beer at all, and I'm an old lady LOL But heck if I won, I'd go! The drunk partyers would make for great people watching. I entered and then noticed I'll be on Explorer at that time. I'd have to forfeit if I was chosen. ;)

I'm with ya on that one....I don't drink much, and I don't drink beer at all, and I'm an old lady LOL But heck if I won, I'd go! The drunk partyers would make for great people watching. I entered and then noticed I'll be on Explorer at that time. I'd have to forfeit if I was chosen. ;)

Well if you are chosen I will gladly take your spot....lol

If you win, do you have to drink bud light? Or Bud for that matter? Don't think I could stomach it.;)

Now if they have a Bombay Saphire cruise, I'm in (or out as the case may be).:D

I don;t think you HAVE to drink anything you don't want to drink...LOL Just the Bud light is free anything else you pay for.

I won last night at a promo party.... does anybody know what to expect? How much money should I bring? Will Bud pay the tip for the cruise?

Can't wait....cruise is October23rd....think costume is in order like last year?

Well if you are chosen I will gladly take your spot....lol
Ok....it's yours! :)

I won last night at a promo party.... does anybody know what to expect? How much money should I bring? Will Bud pay the tip for the cruise?

Can't wait....cruise is October23rd....think costume is in order like last year?

Congrats on the win!!....check out the link to YouTube videos above as to what to expect.

Don't know about the tips...better to plan to pay them and if ya don't...cool!

Money? well....do you drink Bud Light? If so, you won't need much cash for booze...it's free. Other than tips, nothing is mandatory, but if you want to do excursions on CocoCay like parasailing or jet skis, etc...you will need cash for that.

You have to pay a few hundred in taxes and fees to go anyway, right?

Hmm, the website said that winners are chosen on 8/20

How did you win last year? I remember not being able to enter last year as well because there is a California ban on all contests that include all liquor sponsers. Been around for several years now. This years cruise features Dave Matthews Band and would of loved to see them on a island.

She qualified at a local sports bar/restaurant. Later she attended the 'big live event' at Nokia Center (next door to Staples Center in LA) where the winners names were drawn for the cruise.

There were many winners flown out of California to Florida for the cruise last year. Sad about this year....

Sounds like a cruise to avoid. Last thing I need on vacation is a bunch of drunken people stumbling around the ship getting in the way. I'm well past my frat party days - growing up is part of that "maturity" thing.

M

Bud Light just announced their second annual Bud Light Party Cruise:

http://www.budlightportparadise.com/

We were one of the lucky winners who went last year and it was an awesome trip :D. It was Nassau and CocoCay with a concert featuring OAR, AAR, and BNL!!

Yeah - I saw it but it's a month after I get back from the cruise I'm already taking and conflicts with 4 projects I'm managing that end late October/early November. As much as I'd like to go, I have to "be responsible".

Sux... :(

The website also says 30 winners. For 2 ships that hold a total of 5488 passengers????? Only 30 winners from on line and text entries. That seems really low, especially for those who don't have events in their area to go to and enter. When I put my zip in it says my state doesn't allow for advertisement of where these live events will be held. Guess I'm just going to have to go bar hopping until I find one.:D

The winner will have to pay $348.00 for taxes. The drawing date is 8-20-2009. Entries must be in by 8-18-2009.

This came from the contest rules:

"Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation from gateway city nearest winner’s residence to city of port (Cape Canaveral or Miami, as determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion), transfers to/from ship and airport, standard double-occupancy ship accommodations for three (3) nights (unless winner chooses not to take a guest, in which case winner will have the entire cabin), all inclusive food, beverages and gratuities on board the ship and admission to a private concert for winner and one guest."

A big spring break party it looks like. Not for me! Good luck to all that want to go .... Paying the cost of taxes and port fees for the 2 night cruise...that is very high. You are also paying for the airtransport too...and other stuff. Yes they are giving you free beer and concerts...so that is worth the trip...but you are paying!

Archived