2nd Annual Bud Light Party Cruise!!

we live in jacksonville....so i'm thinking port c, for us too,,,,,this is our 2nd on RCCL.....it is soooo exciting......good luck to those that have not heard yet......cathy

YAY!!!!!!! I won also. Me & hubby! I just won yesterday so don't have all the details. We live in Orlando and I think we will be leaving from the Port on the Monarch. This will be our first RCC. We have done Carnival, NCL, and Disney. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Trying to find out info on the ship & the restaurants and things like that. Anyone have any input on the Bud Cruise? Do you know if they give out gift bags to everyone?

I just finished my registration info. In the email sent by budlight it said Cabins and flights will be assigned as soon as you register so don't delay. Complete your budlight cruise registration as soon as possible.

I was just wondering if any one knows how cabin assignments work.

If any one wonders how the process works so far I found out I won on a Monday the 10th. They send out the package 2 day UPS on 13th. I got the package on 17th. I then went to the websight and put my code in and put my email address. It said I would get a email with my registration info. This morning I called since I had not received a email. I was told the email was sent yesterday at 9:50 am. I never got it the rep then resent and I got the email and registered. When you register you have to pay for the cruise.

:o

I just got my airline information. Any one else get there's yet? We are leaving out Port of Miami. Flight home stinks we have to go to FLL and the flight doesn't leave till 6 pm. :)

Bummer on the late flight. My fiance and I are stuck there until 3pm.

Archived