2nd Annual Bud Light Party Cruise!!

A big spring break party it looks like. Not for me! Good luck to all that want to go .... Paying the cost of taxes and port fees for the 2 night cruise...that is very high. You are also paying for the airtransport too...and other stuff. Yes they are giving you free beer and concerts...so that is worth the trip...but you are paying!

Its a 3 night 4 day cruise and I was just looking at airfare and If I was to pay it on my own for two it would be nearly $800 alone.. So to me $348 is a great deal alone for the airfare!

I went to a promo party at a local bar in San Antonio and they announced 18 winners that night- have already registered online.

This will be my first trip out of the US.... anybody know if you need a passport if this is a closed loop cruise?

Any info I can get will help.... does the cruise have activities at the ports besides the Dave Mathews concert?

I am stoked for this trip!!!

I am sorry. I thought it was pp. If that is the price for 2 then of course that is good , especially if it included the air. good luck to all that entered and have a fun time. Seems like a drink festival.... with free bud light I would drink too....but have you ever been on a cruise that drinks that much..... LOUD!!!!!

Hmm, the website said that winners are chosen on 8/20

I just found out today by phone that we won. I got a call Friday and I needed some info and the rep told me she would get back to me today.

I entered thru text message from a sign at a military base. The rep who called me only had military on her list. She told me she was going down her list and making calls. She would be sending out a package in the next 24 hours and we have 21 days to do the paperwork.

This is a great deal for us airfare to FLA is usually close to $400 pp from CO. I havent seen a cruise for 3 night cruise less than $259 pp.

I am pretty excited the only thing is I don't drink beer...lol

:)

Check your local booze stores for a contest entry form. The store in my town in Illinois has this going. The sign said local winners will be drawn. Also no purchase needed to sign up for a chance to win. I stop in there every day to sign up. Good luck.

Found Out my wife won Friday. They left a message and said we would need to return the call by the 17th to be considered. She returned the call and we are suppose to have boarding passes and a packet in the mail within the next few days. I do have a question though. Will the passcard work or will we need to get passports? This is our first cruise...sounds like it should be a good one.

Found Out my wife won Friday. They left a message and said we would need to return the call by the 17th to be considered. She returned the call and we are suppose to have boarding passes and a packet in the mail within the next few days. I do have a question though. Will the passcard work or will we need to get passports? This is our first cruise...sounds like it should be a good one.

Normally you would not need a passport but.. this one they say a passport is required.

hi all....my hubby won a trip thru the navy exchange...and i (his dear wife) am lucky enough to go with him......can't wait to hear which ship we get....anyone else going?????

I entered to win but havent heard anything yet. I got a text yesterday stating there is 4 more days till the winners are announced in my area. So I cant wait to find out.

As for the vessels its either Majesty of the Seas or Monarch of the Seas.

YAY!!!!!!! I won also. Me & hubby! I just won yesterday so don't have all the details. We live in Orlando and I think we will be leaving from the Port on the Monarch. This will be our first RCC. We have done Carnival, NCL, and Disney. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! Trying to find out info on the ship & the restaurants and things like that. Anyone have any input on the Bud Cruise? Do you know if they give out gift bags to everyone?

Archived