Where's the fruit punch?

floataway

We were on Conquest the end of March and noticed no more fruit punch. Sounds silly but that one of my favorite drinks (free). They had lemonade but no punch. Was this a one time or Conquest specific change?

Going on Fantasy in August and we'll want our fruit punch :D

someone made a thread about this...they emailed carnival and was informed they got rid of the fruit punch do to much spillage on the carpet and the stains were a huge problem to clean...

thank goodness im lovin sweet iced tea now... lol

We still found it available during Breakfast on the Glory early May. Perhaps the phase out process has not been fully implemented.

When we were on Glory in early March there was some fruit drink for breakfast, but it wasn't the red fruit punch. It was some kind of mixed juice--not the punch.

had fruit punch at the lunch buffet the day we embarked. Had lemonade on the other side (plus iced tea, of course!). I didn't see it after that, though. :(

4 boxes of 4 gal containers was found in th stores on boards..so when that is gone...:(

had fruit punch at the lunch buffet the day we embarked. Had lemonade on the other side (plus iced tea, of course!). I didn't see it after that, though. :(

Ha! I was going to say a half & half is great. Lemonade and iced tea...excellent!!

4 boxes of 4 gal containers was found in th stores on boards..so when that is gone...:(

Ah! That's the story! It figures you would know how we scored fruit punch, if only for a brief time . . .

It wasn't until after we got home that I figured out who you were--I was battling you for the trivia ships on a stick all cruise! I came home with 3, plus a medallion. Nothing compared to your collection, but they still look nice over the fireplace.

Ah! That's the story! It figures you would know how we scored fruit punch, if only for a brief time . . .

It wasn't until after we got home that I figured out who you were--I was battling you for the trivia ships on a stick all cruise! I came home with 3, plus a medallion. Nothing compared to your collection, but they still look nice over the fireplace.

Seems like I get "told" all the inside superfluous info..but then I am not afraid to ask either. My SOAS (24)are sparkling in the sun thru the pic window...dusted them y'day and smiled..When R U cruzin again?....me, Aug Sep,Oct, Nov...on the last one of Holiday..John Heald will be on board mid Oct. Havent asked Tory if she will leave b4 then as I just learned of this. She retnd in Apr from her vac..and timewise, that is her 6 mos. I'm awaiting for a big blow-out in the shops....dont even own a logo mug or shirt..so will get one for sure. Congrats on a great beginning of your personal fleet! lucky

someone made a thread about this...they emailed carnival and was informed they got rid of the fruit punch do to much spillage on the carpet and the stains were a huge problem to clean...

thank goodness im lovin sweet iced tea now... lol

There were several other people who were told that they had changed vendors and the new vendor did not carry it.

Seems like I get "told" all the inside superfluous info..but then I am not afraid to ask either. My SOAS (24)are sparkling in the sun thru the pic window...dusted them y'day and smiled..When R U cruzin again?....me, Aug Sep,Oct, Nov...on the last one of Holiday..John Heald will be on board mid Oct. Havent asked Tory if she will leave b4 then as I just learned of this. She retnd in Apr from her vac..and timewise, that is her 6 mos. I'm awaiting for a big blow-out in the shops....dont even own a logo mug or shirt..so will get one for sure. Congrats on a great beginning of your personal fleet! lucky

Hey, when you are on the ship as much as you are, you're practically 'family', so are likely to hear lots of the scuttlebutt! We're on the Fantasy July 6th, but with a 16-year-old still at home, we can't take off whenever we want. The 3 SOAS join the one I already have from the Elation. My mom has a nice lighted glass display case for her Hummels--my kids suggested that I coax that away from her to properly display them--LOL!

Enjoy your other cruises and don't give Rich too hard a time . . .

Archived