Aft JS on Enchantment - Pole in middle of room?

We have booked an aft JS (8672) on Enchantment for a Bermuda cruise out of Baltimore:), and when I look at the 360 degree virtual view of the cabin on the RCCL site it show a floor to ceiling pole in the middle of the room, at the foot of the bed. I know these cabin pictures are only "representative" and are not the actual cabin, but does anyone know if this cabin actually does have a pole in the middle of it?

David

Yes!

My wife and I just celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary in a junior suite on the Enchantment, and I can vouch that there is indeed a pole at the foot of the bed! In all of our cruises, in many suites, I have never seen that, but there is one on this ship. We were in cabin 8614, and it is extremely noisy above! Stay away! The ship is 12 years old, but the staff pretends like my complaints are on the maiden voyage. The ladies bathroom on deck 9 is directly above that suite and you can hear ever toilet flush all night. Wonderful for your first night away from your kids in 10 years!

That pole is in some JS's on deck nine. We had it in 8584. Our noise problem was being directly under the pool. The early morning pool deck crew seemed to enjoy tossing the pool furniture around the deck at 5 a.m.

Here's our pole:

Rick and Deirdra

2086168047_EnchantmentPoleDance2008.jpg.9cd91350c4e2bb4bccf91da424edbeb7.jpg

oit2ut99 and Pumbaamd -- thanks for the info. So, there is a pole at the foot of the bed in at least some of the JS's, certainly in Deck 8 JS's midships on the starboard side. I love the picture of the actual pole in use;). So my definitive answer for our center aft JS (8672) is that it well may have such a pole, but maybe not:p. As for the noise factor, I am hoping for better luck with the aft cabin as it us under the spa/fitness center area which (I would think) will not be generating much evening/overnight noise. We shall see:cool:.

David

Archived