26 days - I can't stand it!

tammi0916

We leave on the Glory in 26 days and I am soooo excited.. I started getting things together this weekend and pulled out the luggage. Now it seems so real to me!

If you are sailing with us we have set up a meet and greet - here are the details:

Hello everyone!

I have been in contact with Carnival and they have given us an official location for our Meet and Greet!

We will meet from 2:00pm - 3:00pm on Saturday July 4th in the Bar Blue (it is located on the Promenade deck towards the rear of the ship!)

I thought it would be nice to have name tags for everyone and I am willing to make them up - if you would like to participate send an email to me at tnealon@cox.net with the following information:

Names of all traveling in your party

Location traveling from

Looking forward to meeting everyone on board!

Tammi:D:cool:

We leave a week from Fri., going down a few days early. For some reason I can't seem to get into vacation mode, maybe I need to bring the suitcases in. I haven't purchased all of the little things we'll need, altered my formal which is waaaaaaay too long, bought the clothes I still need etc.

I really should start getting things done LOL

26 days is nothing, just a blink and you will be on your way. Try waiting 750 days.

Fred

I think they would have to commit me for 750 days! I am driving my hubby crazy with just 26 days - it's all I talk about.......he doesn't get excited until he is officially on vacation - I say what fun is that! but on the other hand at least you have something to look forward too!

Tam:D

I'm at 6 days and counting and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I finally started laying clothes out in the spare bedroom and trying on dresses and today I'm pulling the suitcases out.....but I'm afraid it will only make it worse :D

We're on the Glory June 26. Should be fun. We just booked because we waited on passports. We don't seem to have ENOUGH time to plan and pack (we have lots of activities between now and then).

We're on the Glory June 26. Should be fun. We just booked because we waited on passports. We don't seem to have ENOUGH time to plan and pack (we have lots of activities between now and then).

I could have 3 months and still not have enought time to pack! :D But I love the anticipation.....

We sailed the Glory a few years back when she was sailing out of Tampa, you will love the ship. The deli and seafood bar along with sushi were some of the highlights for us. We leave on the Destiny a week from today :)

Are you sure you leave on the 26th?...We are booked on the Glory also, June 27th to July 4th! Can't wait either!!! :D

Paulette

Are you sure you leave on the 26th?...We are booked on the Glory also, June 27th to July 4th! Can't wait either!!! :D

Paulette

We'll take over on the 4th - leave a few DOD's for us! Can't wait.....whoo hoo!!!!:D

We'll take over on the 4th - leave a few DOD's for us! Can't wait.....whoo hoo!!!!:D

Cant wait we are on the ship with you on the 4th. Dw started to pack this weekend. cant wait for those DODS

Cant wait we are on the ship with you on the 4th. Dw started to pack this weekend. cant wait for those DODS

Great another one for the 4th! We have a Meet and Greet set up if you are interested! See you on board!!! Can't wait to have that first DOD!:D

Hello everyone!

I have been in contact with Carnival and they have given us an official location for our Meet and Greet!

We will meet from 2:00pm - 3:00pm on Saturday July 4th in the Bar Blue (located on the Promenade Deck towards the back of the ship!)

I thought it would be nice to have name tags for everyone and I am willing to make them up - if you would like to participate send an email to me at tnealon@cox.net with the following information:

Names of all traveling in your party

Location traveling from

Looking forward to meeting everyone on board!

Tammi:D:cool:

I think they would have to commit me for 750 days! I am driving my hubby crazy with just 26 days - it's all I talk about.......he doesn't get excited until he is officially on vacation - I say what fun is that! but on the other hand at least you have something to look forward too!

Tam:D

Ah, yes - the UNexcitable husband/family. :mad: Really, I'm ready to kill my DH and the kids for not being more excited by this time. We leave on July 5th out of Tampa, on the Legend (going down on the 4th), and just last night DH thought it was "ok to start getting a little excited" since we were under 30 days now.:rolleyes: The kids (14 and 10) just roll their eyes and give me the "mom, you're kinda obsessed" speech when I (ok, I admit it) obsess about packing, planning etc.

In all fairness to them, though, this will be their first cruise, while I have been on one (RC) prior to this. I, too, was sorta like that before I actually found out what it was ALL ABOUT!!! Hopefully, this vacation will make converts out of them too. Me - I had the bags a month ago and only the thought of wrinkles prevented them from being packed at that time. (My name is Cathy and I am a cruise addict:p)

I have 31 days!!!:) I have been counting down for months and everyone at work is fed up of hearing it lol

Today I said 31 days until I cruise and one of my co-workers turned around and said - Yap and 37 until it's over and you are back:(

I have 31 days!!!:) I have been counting down for months and everyone at work is fed up of hearing it lol

Today I said 31 days until I cruise and one of my co-workers turned around and said - Yap and 37 until it's over and you are back:(

Did you slap 'em? :cool:

Oh my!

If my husband thinks I am unbearable now - wait until I hit this point!

I think I might just pee my pants!!!!!:D

You know...there's really only one cure for this Cruise-knickers-in-a-twist affliction of yours

and that is to build up a cruise history over time.

This is your second cruise, so we understand and sympathise with your excitement

but trust me...when one's personal cruise history gets to around 4 or more

it becomes a little more routine, during the run-up period.

So when you get back, and the post-cruise blues hit

the only solution is to book another one, about six months out

after Christmas/New Years

Archived