How'd you like to be on THIS cruise?

ecowen

You don't have to be gay to be appalled by the idea of being stuck on this cruise...but, oh, the possibilities! :D
Hey – you guys know my buddy ‘rob?

Anyway, I think being a gay man on that cruise would be full of intriguing possibilities – and quite possibly either Jerry or I would be put off at one of the ports of call… :rolleyes:

YIKES!!!

Maybe Jerry and his flock are there to save the heathenous FOD's that frequent the upscale lines. Hope they never make their way to Seabourn.

Everyone deserves to be loved; so glad Jesus loves him that way I don't have to.

mcboo:eek::eek::eek:

The QM2 like Air Force One is way too valuable to ever wish going down, no matter who is on board.

Two completely different things:

The 747 referred to as Air Force One is only Air Force One when the U.S. President is on board.

QM2 doesn't, to my knowledge, have a Head-of-State regularly sailing on her.

I wonder how all of those folks who give money to his ministries will feel about Mr. Falwell enjoying their hard-earned money in one of the $24,000/per-person double occupancy Grand Duplex Apartments???

• 2 weeks later...
Can you just imagine it? Jerry surrounded by a bunch of gay men.

I thought he already was ;)

And imagine the horror of running into him in the sauna inflagrante delecto (sic). :eek:

I suppose he's booked himself into humble surroundings - no doubt one of the Queen's Apartments :rolleyes:

OK, I play on the other team but good grief...I'd probably want to shoot myself if I were stuck with these idiots for ten days. Or even one. Blech.

OTOH, when I shared this with a "family" friend he said that it sounded like the perfect opportunity for "cruising". Granted, this is a guy who got a lot more action at a Christian college than at a state college, but that's a whole other topic of discussion :)

Cheers,

Esther

eee-gads!! Not the cruise for me, I'm afraid. I would love to know just how much liquor is actually consumed in the privacy of the Rev's suite. I would bet anything he's in the grand duplex and all sorts of things will go down that the Fundies wouldn't exactly approve of. That's the way it is with these types.

Archived