price drop

fasted

i noticed the price for an ba room dropped several hundred dollars after paid in full. I called and was given a free mini sweet 11 floor. It never hurts to call

It was not free-you paid several hundred dollars more for a balcony than you should have=--so they gave you the mini suite instead of your money back.

BG

It was not free-you paid several hundred dollars more for a balcony than you should have=--so they gave you the mini suite instead of your money back.

BG

Maybe but NCL has no obligation to do so whatsoever after final payment so it was very nice of them to offer the mini-suite. The OP also made sure by booking early to get the cabin they wanted, on the date they wanted, for a price they could afford. If they had waited for the price drop, all the staterooms could have been booked leaving them with little choice.

BG

Why do you say "more then you should have". The OP booked his/her cruise at a specific time and the cruise price was X. He/she and NCL entered into a contract that the OP would pay X dollars to sail on one of NCL ships. After final payment, simply because a sale is going on, or the cruise price dropped because they wanted to fill the ship doesn't mean that the OP paid more then he/she should have. As the other poster said, NCL was under no obligation (according to the contract they had with the OP) to do anything. I have to wonder how you'd feel if the price went up? Would the OP owe NCL more money?

CG

Maybe but NCL has no obligation to do so whatsoever after final payment so it was very nice of them to offer the mini-suite. The OP also made sure by booking early to get the cabin they wanted, on the date they wanted, for a price they could afford. If they had waited for the price drop, all the staterooms could have been booked leaving them with little choice.

I agree...it was an upgrade that they didn't have to offer once the final payment was made. Good for you...hope you enjoy.

Archived