Think you've got a pretty decent Makeup Collection?

Check this out....

http://www.temptalia.com/storage-solutions-temptalias-beauty-stash-2009

Unbelievable that one person owns all of this!!!

Thanks so much for posting this. I was looking at those pictures in awe a little bit of how neat & organized her ridiculous amounts of makeup are.

That's an insane amount of makeup. I too love makeup, but not like that. I buy fewer products because if I need to go through 100 different things to put makeup on, it just takes way too long.

Thanks so much for posting this. I was looking at those pictures in awe a little bit of how neat & organized her ridiculous amounts of makeup are.

It's a little inspiring and scary at the same time isn't it? It did however make me run out to Ikea on the weekend for some draw organizers :)

EWWW ;) In the posts at the bottom of the picture she talks about using a disposable applicator with her glosses to keep them free from bacteria and I think I read that she keeps her mascara seperate. Mascara I definitely throw out after 3 -4 months, but eyeshadows and blushes I've had for a few years. I also do my brushes on a weekly basis.

Her lip glosses will deteriorate even with a sterile applicator, the stuff just goes bad, even if you hardly ever use it once it's open.

I'd not call her an addict, if this makeup is only for her, I think it's more OCD.

MadelineRose, Lois,

Leaving Manhattan??? NOOOO! Why leave this place?

Well, if I were moving to Paris, then maybe. :D

No, we're leaving boring Murray Hill (near Grand Central Station) and moving back to Chelsea (not far from Meat Packing District & West Village).

I'm having the contractor build floor to ceiling shelves on one wall for my skin care and fragrance products. When I told him the width of the shelves I wanted built, he couldn't imagine why so narrow - too narrow for books. When I told him it was for cosmetics, he laughed!

Maybe I'll take a pic of it when it's done and post it here.

Though this girl does have me beat! LOL!

MadelineRose, Lois,

Leaving Manhattan??? NOOOO! Why leave this place? Well, if I were moving to Paris, then maybe. :D

No, we're leaving boring Murray Hill (near Grand Central Station) and moving back to Chelsea (not far from Meat Packing District & West Village).

I'm having the contractor build floor to ceiling shelves on one wall for my skin care and fragrance products. When I told him the width of the shelves I wanted built, he couldn't imagine why so narrow - too narrow for books. When I told him it was for cosmetics, he laughed! Maybe I'll take a pic of it when it's done and post it here. Though this girl does have me beat! LOL!

Oh wow, good luck with your move! Two totally different neighborhoods!

Enjoy your shelves. ;)

Oh wow, good luck with your move! Two totally different neighborhoods!

Enjoy your shelves. ;)

Oh yeah, sooo totally different.

I'll miss the building we now live in, as we have some close friends who live here. Also, we have tons of family's with children and it's fun having them around. And I'll miss having a gym that's just an elevator ride away. :(

But the neighborhood, I won't miss. It's boring here.

My cosmetic shelves should be finished by Friday and I'll go and check on them this weekend. Can't wait to be able to see all of my cosmetics and one time! :)

Archived