John Travolta cruised last week on Royal Caribbean

Yes, the whole situation might have more creditability if he had made a complaint to authorities at the so called time of the incident some 3 years ago.

I agree that whilst the lawsuit might only have been filed recently ( new news ) the information about the allegation has been around in some circles for some time. I accept that to those that have not heard about it it would be new news.

P.S For those that are not aware " Man has landed on the moon, and JFK is no longer President " :rolleyes: :D ( and for those that have no sense of humour, that is said as a joke, therefore the only attitude is humorous )

That is difficult to do when the complainant makes his allegation to a news outlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I agree. There have been multiple suits against him (that's lawsuits, not white leisure suits ;)) but this current one regarding the Royal Caribbean employee is new. I'm really hoping none of these allegations are true....although he has been kinda creepy in my eyes since he played that lady in Hairspray!!!

Paul if you are interested, then I am pleased for you, you are entitled to be, just as i am entitled to comment. Just because we have a different point of view, it does not mean either of us are wrong, just different.

If you do not like my comments then, as you say, Move On. No need to comment on my comment :)

Chip, really don't see the need for your attitude here. You think it's old news, then move on. No need for comment. I, for one, am interested. Thanks, Paul.

I gotta ask, how many pages back did you have to go to find the original Travolta thread? Or did you just use the search option?

I remembered the thread existed, so I used the search function. I figured it was best to add the new news to an already existing thread. :)

Yes, the whole situation might have more creditability if he had made a complaint to authorities at the so called time of the incident some 3 years ago.

I was not commenting on the credibility of the complainant. It is not uncommon for the victim of sex related crime to not report it immediately. This is especially true when the alleged perp is a high profile figure. Sometimes it takes one person to come forward before the flood gates open. Again, I'm not commenting on the veracity of the complaint. There are also many cases where people will try and "jump on the bandwagon" in hopes of a nice payout.

Paul if you are interested, then I am pleased for you, you are entitled to be, just as i am entitled to comment. Just because we have a different point of view, it does not mean either of us are wrong, just different.

If you do not like my comments then, as you say, Move On. No need to comment on my comment :)

Did anyone ever teach you, It's not only what you say, it's HOW you say it?:rolleyes:

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Archived