Party of five on the Valor?

Keetje

Does anyone know if I can stay in one room with 2 adults and 3 children on the Valor? My travelling agency says no but on the Carnival website you see the price of the first and second person in a cabin and the price of the third, fourth and fifth person. So now Ï'm confused. Can anybody help me with this question? Thanks!

Does anyone know if I can stay in one room with 2 adults and 3 children on the Valor?

While you can put five people in the same cabin on some older Carnival ships...you can't do so on the Valor

only the fantasy class ships, Victory, Destiny or Triumph will fit 5 people in one cabin.

The Carnival Dream can fit 5 to one cabin but will be costly to book these family cabins.

Royal Caribbean also has family suites---ould be cheaper to get two cabins on canival-- (2 bathrooms, especially if you have teen girls)

Thanks everybody! I am going to take 2 rooms but do they allow 2 kids in one room without an adult? One is 14 and the other one is 9. I think I read that somewhere on the website. Maybe the cruise is going te be our honeymoon so I rather sleep with my husband than with the kids haha.

And to Serene 56: When you're on Aruba and you need a guide under water let me know, my partner dives almost everyday so he can take you to some nice spots.

I am going to take 2 rooms but do they allow 2 kids in one room without an adult?

Officially, an adult has to be in the room. But it's not uncommon to book one adult in each room and switch room keys once on board. The kids in one room...the adults in the other

Thanks everybody! I am going to take 2 rooms but do they allow 2 kids in one room without an adult? One is 14 and the other one is 9. I think I read that somewhere on the website. Maybe the cruise is going te be our honeymoon so I rather sleep with my husband than with the kids haha.

And to Serene 56: When you're on Aruba and you need a guide under water let me know, my partner dives almost everyday so he can take you to some nice spots.

thanks for the offer but I cant get into water above my ankles- I am afraid of fishes.. (LOL)

you will have to book one parent in each room with one kid each. (you wont be able to book guarantee because you just wont know where the cabins will be located. Once onboard you can switch it all up with card keys etc.

Does anyone know if I can stay in one room with 2 adults and 3 children on the Valor? My travelling agency says no but on the Carnival website you see the price of the first and second person in a cabin and the price of the third, fourth and fifth person. So now Ï'm confused. Can anybody help me with this question? Thanks!

Here's the scoop: They only allow 4 in a cabin on the: Conquest, Freedom, Glory, Legend, Liberty, Miracle, Pride, Spirit, Splendor, Valor.

They allow 5 in a room...4 beds, 1 roll a way: Triumph, Victory, Destiny, Celebration, Escasty, Elation, Fantasy, Fasination, Holiday, Imigination, Inspiration, Sensation.

If the kids are your kids then you do not need to book an adult in the room. The room however has to be next door or directly across according to Carnival. We have our two kids booked next to us and both are under 25 :)

Archived