Funny things said to cruise director

We were on the Rccl FOS on May 31st and some of the cruisers said funny things to the cruise director. Are we surrounded by water? DuH?

and another was Which way is the ship cruising at? East or West. he said to one couple it was cruising south. Oh I see she said. She was from England they get mixed up because they come from the East and go south and can not find their way Leigh said.

Then another question was, Is it alright to drink the water on board? Since most of it comes out of the faucet.

Mostly everyone drinks bottled water why drink tap water it can be toliet water.

and you do not want to drink someone elses p

and then the last question was How does the food get prepared? Well they make it from mc donalds and they bring it on board.

Why do people think its made someplace else? 76,000 eggs per week come in and 300,000 pounds of chicken come in a week. just imagaine cooking for all those guests?

We were on the Rccl FOS on May 31st and some of the cruisers said funny things to the cruise director. Are we surrounded by water? DuH?

and another was Which way is the ship cruising at? East or West. he said to one couple it was cruising south. Oh I see she said. She was from England they get mixed up because they come from the East and go south and can not find their way Leigh said.

Then another question was, Is it alright to drink the water on board? Since most of it comes out of the faucet.

Mostly everyone drinks bottled water why drink tap water it can be toliet water.

and you do not want to drink someone elses p

and then the last question was How does the food get prepared? Well they make it from mc donalds and they bring it on board.

Why do people think its made someplace else? 76,000 eggs per week come in and 300,000 pounds of chicken come in a week. just imagaine cooking for all those guests?

Did you actually hear these or was this one of the routines by the CD in the show?

yep..you forgot the one about does the ship make it's own electricity...why no...didn't you see that long extension cord at the back of the ship...;)

They are funny the first couple times you hear them....after that they get kind of old... maybe time for a new top 10 list...

yep..you forgot the one about does the ship make it's own electricity...why no...didn't you see that long extension cord at the back of the ship...;)

They are funny the first couple times you hear them....after that they get kind of old... maybe time for a new top 10 list...

Maybe???

Hey – remember the CD question – what time is the midnight buffet. Can’t use that anyone!

(Hint for new cruisers – there used to be a a midnight buffet )

M

On the Disney Magic, it's at 11:00 PM :p

You know.. as corny as those opening shows are, I still love them. Mind you, this upcoming cruise is only our 4th, but there is something about them... I guess it's the great mood that we're in because we're cruising.

Now.... one presentation I will no longer attend is the "shopping information session". "At least one person per cabin should attend this informative session". Blah... it was like an infomercial for the stores affiliated with the cruiselines (Diamond Int'l, etc). At one point, I was thinking we might be told to make sure we visit that little hut 2 roads back from the main road because they have the best trinkets... stuff like that. Ah well, now I know :)

How about, "Has this ship ever sunk?"

I haven't heard that one in a while......:rolleyes:

Did you actually hear these or was this one of the routines by the CD in the show?

Our cruise director said to all of us this is what people stated to him his name was Leigh Daniels he was a stand in for the regular cruise director he was great we liked him full of energy and he was very good.

He stated that the stupiest things people said on board and it was very funny.

You know.. as corny as those opening shows are, I still love them. Mind you, this upcoming cruise is only our 4th, but there is something about them... I guess it's the great mood that we're in because we're cruising.

Now.... one presentation I will no longer attend is the "shopping information session". "At least one person per cabin should attend this informative session". Blah... it was like an infomercial for the stores affiliated with the cruiselines (Diamond Int'l, etc). At one point, I was thinking we might be told to make sure we visit that little hut 2 roads back from the main road because they have the best trinkets... stuff like that. Ah well, now I know :)

Ya know that is the wasteful thing to send people all over to get cheap jewelry that breaks after using it more than two times. Those shopping books are not worth it too. I think that they need to rid diamond international off the list. the place is overpriced and their goods are not that good. Only buy jewelry if you love the piece do not buy to think that you will make more money from it. In our table one of the ladies had a big diamond ring on, and she asked me how much do you think this is? How was i suppose to know without my eye piece. So I went up to my room came down with one and looked at it, ( cause I am a jeweler) and she wanted to know if it was worth what she said. I said Lady quite contrary it is not worth what you said but its yours and you love it that matters.

She wanted to know, as I told her it was glass. and although she did not get mad at me she agreed. It was really a ziconia and not a diamond.

She said she went to diamonds international and they offered her 10,000.00 for it, what fools they did not know what the piece was worth. We both had a good laugh on them. She treated me to a cocktail and we laughed at all those others who got taken to the cleaners.

Archived