Prices starting to come down on 1st Dec & Inaugural

Looks like at last some of the prices for the first two sailings are starting to go down a bit. Although not what they were when booking first opened for D/Dplus..they might be lower for some of those folks who booked later.

Fingers crossed for all. :D

Looks like at last some of the prices for the first two sailings are starting to go down a bit. Although not what they were when booking first opened for D/Dplus..they might be lower for some of those folks who booked later.

Fingers crossed for all. :D

Thanks for posting this! I just called & got the lower rate :).

Thanks for posting this! I just called & got the lower rate :).

I just checked with cruise shark and I don't believe my cruise has gone down yet. We are booked for Jan. 23 Cat.D-2. When did you book? What month are you going?

I am booked for the Dec. 1st Labadee cruise, in a cat L, inside. I originally booked around the time that this sailing opened up and the prices were lower.

But, I had to rebook a couple of months ago, at a higher rate, in order to add another person to the room (had to change to a different room).

When they lowered the prices today, I called, and they gave me the lower rate. They said that they would refund the difference back to me (about $175 total) :D. Maybe they will start lowering the prices on the other sailings, as well :).

I just checked with cruise shark and I don't believe my cruise has gone down yet. We are booked for Jan. 23 Cat.D-2. When did you book? What month are you going?

It's funny.....I saw so many JS's available for the Dec1st sailing that I just changed from a GS yesterday to a JS figuring that I will most likely see a decrease at some point for a JS and might as well grab a prime one now(full extended balcony, non-connecting)....GS's and above rarely drop.....the odd thing is while I don't see that the price went down today on a JS the price that I got yesterday was lower than the published rate:confused:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Looks like they have just dropped the GTY prices a little bit again.

Inside Q GTY at $699 now on Dec 1st sailing.

GTY D8 at $1699 on Inaugural 5th Dec sailing.

With Insides Q GTY now at $1299.

Ugh No fair! The D8's are now the same price as they were the day that reservations opened up for Oasis of the Seas, we booked the very first day and got our D8 for $1699.

I just hope they drop again so I can have some more OBC. :D

I just got another $200 for my in laws for a total of $300.

Then I started looking at our taxes and surcharges. We booked through AAA and our taxes and surcharges range from $208-$491 per cabin. Has anyone else noticed theirs messed up. I can't figure it out.

There was just a HUGE price drop on Indy Easter Break April 3rd 2010 sailing today...if this keeps up I may never get on Oasis....... departs same day as Oasis out of FLL.... Eastern itinerary and Indy adds on an extra day(8 night sailing)....the price difference after the drop for the same category cabins (GS and D2 balcony).....$3778 cheaper to sail Indy than Oasis, and a day longer sailing:eek:I don't know about you, but I ain't about to pay those premiums:rolleyes:

Archived