Navigator of Seas -Malaga Nov 09

LUCKYSCOT

Seeing some of us will be departing soon may I suggest that we make some arrangement to meet for something like a sailaway drink.

:)

My suggestion would be the Sky Bar if the weather was ok 4 pm for a 5pm departure.

:D

Suggestions if the weather is bad are welcome.

:rolleyes:

But somewhere along the line we arrange for a group meeting.

Choose a bar and a meeting time to suit all.

I'm excited(but not in that way):eek:

Sky Bar at 4pm before Sail Away sounds fine. The OTHER board may be doing that as well, but many of us are participating in both.

If weather is bad, I suggest Boleros where I think there are windows on both sides of the ship. I think Viking Crown will be swamped.

Someone say "set it" !

D

Great work David.

Looking forward to meeting everyone VERY soon.

Eeeekkk, I was a bit worried at first as everyone one is seems to be on the one side obviously in order to try to capture the sun across the Atlantic.

Concerned that we might have a bit of a list happening.

But then I remembered that my good mate Geoff (geraldine to one and all) is on the other side and his huge barge arse will surely balance the whole ship, and could in point of fact see us listing in the other direction.

Sky Bar at 4pm before Sail Away sounds fine. The OTHER board may be doing that as well, but many of us are participating in both.

If weather is bad, I suggest Boleros where I think there are windows on both sides of the ship. I think Viking Crown will be swamped.

Someone say "set it" !

D

Sounds great. But I'll tell Geoff we'll be meeting in the medical centre for sail away. As the on board medical team will have to check out his medication.

That will hopefully tie him up for hours and leave us in peace (and gin).

Geoff also wants to know if there is anywhere in Malaga to by Depend's incontinence nappies for seniors. He has a history of peeing his pants when he gets excited. Runs in the family.

:cool:

Anyone up for a bit of theatrical nonsense?

I always make a little video of our travels, perviously making some vid's based on Gilligan's Island and the Love Boat themes.

This one I think a Titanic motif is appropriate. So looking for anyone who wants to be a 'star' and is not backward in coming forward. Ronnie who is traveling with us is a multimedia superstar/slag so I'm sure I can count on him to help out both on and off camera. But anyone else who like to lend a hand would be most welcome.

(Jack and I were in Thailand once and having a massage - no happy ending - and the thais were all making a fuss over Jack.

Saying 'you so pretty, so handsome - you Jack Dawson from Titanic'

then they looked over to me and said

'that one there she be Rose, she way toooo fat!' HOW RUDE!)

ROFLMHO.:D

I am so looking forward to this trip.:p

For those of us too young to remember...

The Love Boat.

Gilligans Island

OR...

We could all practice these moves and do our own version..

Just dug into the vault and found our little Gilligan's Island vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5JV5DVOzkU

NB look out for Ros, she easy to pick. Only woman on the whole cruise ... best friend from school, only thing is it was an all boy school. Go figure.

Don't expect too much, all very lame, but you will get to see a few walk on's by jack and a cameo by me. (vids of our last cruise to Tahitti too, if you you're bored or need to pop off to sleep).

Seeing some of us will be departing soon may I suggest that we make some arrangement to meet for something like a sailaway drink.

:)

My suggestion would be the Sky Bar if the weather was ok 4 pm for a 5pm departure.(but not in that way):eek:

It's likely that the muster drill will be between 4 and 4:15 if my last few RCI cruises are an indication.

Perhaps 4:45 is a safer time?

Warren

Checking tonight, RCCL has our cruise on sale.

E2 balcony cabin guarantee for $679.

H and I Outside (Deck 2 and 3) for $549

Q Interior for $399.

Just passing on the info.

Hi David,

Thanks for that. Have contacted our TA to see if any refund or credit is due. More money for drinkies?!

It's likely that the muster drill will be between 4 and 4:15 if my last few RCI cruises are an indication.

Perhaps 4:45 is a safer time?

Warren

Warren is right I think. Perhaps we just say after the muster drill at Sky Bar or Boleros depending on the weather?

David

Hi Boys,

There's about 7 of us who were on Independence of the Seas on its Westbound Transatlantic last year doing Navigator this year. Look forward to meeting you all.

Neil

I am looking for a last minute trip with some sunshine.. any singles going on this trip?? Ideall between 30 and 40 y/o and with a sense of humour and a spare place at the table?? I have friends in Long Island to visit afterwards but none of my friends can take the time off to come with...

my email is R600boy@hotmail.com

I am looking for a last minute trip with some sunshine.. any singles going on this trip?? Ideall between 30 and 40 y/o and with a sense of humour and a spare place at the table?? I have friends in Long Island to visit afterwards but none of my friends can take the time off to come with...

my email is R600boy@hotmail.com

Hi Jon,

Welcome aboard, this transatlantic is gonna be a real hoot. None of my little group are single, but I'm sure we'll be able to share more than a few laughs and even more gin and tonics.

James.

Just finished packing our 'cruise wear' and cleaning the house! We leave for Spain in 4 days, hard to believe it's come around so quickly. Lets hope that Royal Caribbean have fixed those boarding problems. Otherwise I'll be well and truly pickled before I even get on board.

Not sure if you are all keeping track of the main thread, I gave up a while back once I found this more 'intimate' little group. However just found these two pots that give the most recent info of boarding procedures at Malalga.

From below we will be planning to get to the port building 13.30 ish.

-------------------------------

Yesterday, 10:20 PM

Jeanny2009

Cool Cruiser

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missus Makkem

There is only one entrance but the ship is docked quite a way from this, but it is a single roadway and only goes to the new RCCL terminus, if you miss it you will be out of the harbour walls.

Thank you a lot for your discription, I never saw a harbour from inside, just these big harbours for yachts - and I find them really confusing .

Just a little bit more than a week

----------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by kernow

Hi, sorry to interupt but we are on the current Navigator sailing and I know some of you wanted information on boarding at Malaga.

We arrived at the port about 10.45 and were onboard by 11.20. There was a queue outside to go through security but once inside the terminal no waiting at all.

There is a duty free shop inside the terminal after security, they also sold sodas and water.

The ship is looking great and the weather so far has been lovely.

Hope this helps,

Julie

Hi..........this is Chuck from FLL. Just made a cabin change from 8216 to 9520. :D It was available and I like the sunny :cool: side of the ship. Sorry to abandon the "gayborhood" on deck 8.

Has it been decided where we'll be meeting for pre-sail cocktails?

See you in 11 days, have a safe trip across the pond for those of you leaving the states. Anyone staying at the AC Palacio Malaga Hotel?

Not sure if you are all keeping track of the main thread, I gave up a while back once I found this more 'intimate' little group. However just found these two pots that give the most recent info of boarding procedures at Malalga.

From below we will be planning to get to the port building 13.30 ish.

-------------------------------

Yesterday, 10:20 PM

Jeanny2009

Cool Cruiser

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missus Makkem

There is only one entrance but the ship is docked quite a way from this, but it is a single roadway and only goes to the new RCCL terminus, if you miss it you will be out of the harbour walls.

Thank you a lot for your discription, I never saw a harbour from inside, just these big harbours for yachts - and I find them really confusing .

Just a little bit more than a week

----------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by kernow

Hi, sorry to interupt but we are on the current Navigator sailing and I know some of you wanted information on boarding at Malaga.

We arrived at the port about 10.45 and were onboard by 11.20. There was a queue outside to go through security but once inside the terminal no waiting at all.

There is a duty free shop inside the terminal after security, they also sold sodas and water.

The ship is looking great and the weather so far has been lovely.

Hope this helps,

Julie

I plan on telling the taxi driver, " el navigator por favor" and do lots of pointing; easy peasy!

Hi..........this is Chuck from FLL. Just made a cabin change from 8216 to 9520. :D It was available and I like the sunny :cool: side of the ship. Sorry to abandon the "gayborhood" on deck 8.

Has it been decided where we'll be meeting for pre-sail cocktails?

See you in 11 days, have a safe trip across the pond for those of you leaving the states. Anyone staying at the AC Palacio Malaga Hotel?

Chuch...we'll welcome you at anytime to the Gayborhood!

I think "we" decided cocktails would be just post Muster Drill at Sky Bar or Boleros in case of inclement weather. At least the silence at proclaiming an alternate decided that!

In a week I'll be flying over! Yeah!

D

Archived