Golden princess alaska redone

Colo Cruiser

Absolutely awesome pictures. We were just there end of May on the Star. We are looking forward to a Dec. Hawaii cruise on the Golden. Wish we had had the opportunity to enjoy as many cruises with Princes as you have!

Great photos, Keith; thank you!

It doesn't seem like Vines has as much seating as the Crown's version does -- what's with all that empty floor space? . . . and, speaking as someone who is vertically challenged, I don't care for all the chairs being bar stool height -- not very comfortable, methinks.

Great photos, Keith; thank you!

It doesn't seem like Vines has as much seating as the Crown's version does -- what's with all that empty floor space? . . . and, speaking as someone who is vertically challenged, I don't care for all the chairs being bar stool height -- not very comfortable, methinks.

Thanks.

Actually it has quite a bit more space then the original versions. That empty space is where the future cruise area was on the Crown/Ruby/Emerald. It is open all the way around the right side of the bar with windows and seating all along the wall too. I really like the idea of the large community table. :)

Thanks.

Actually it has quite a bit more space then the original versions. That empty space is where the future cruise area was on the Crown/Ruby/Emerald. It is open all the way around the right side of the bar with windows and seating all along the wall too. I really like the idea of the large community table. :)

Ah, okay. But I'm still a little worried about the combination of those high chairs at the community table and a few glasses of wine!

I'm looking forward to sailing on the Golden sometime in the future, thanks to your photos -- she really looks gorgeous.

• 1 month later...
And one last thing! It looks as though you had some nice views from your cabin, how was it staying on the fiesta deck? Noise? Able to still 'sight-see' from the cabin? Ok, that is two things :P

Stayed in a mini on Dolphin deck. ;)

I was able to tour the Window Suite and take photos.

The view from them is awesome, just no fresh air.

She looks ever more lovely than i had imagined from the info i have received, i know it was considered the most extensive drydock in corporate history.........hundreds of seamstresses and upholsterers and carpenters/tileworkers/ construction workers onboard...amazing feat in

approximately 3 weeks. I know that princess is scheduling their drydocks more frequently at this time.....this was a great one apparently. thanks for sharing.

She looks ever more lovely than i had imagined from the info i have received, i know it was considered the most extensive drydock in corporate history.........hundreds of seamstresses and upholsterers and carpenters/tileworkers/ construction workers onboard...amazing feat in

approximately 3 weeks. I know that princess is scheduling their drydocks more frequently at this time.....this was a great one apparently. thanks for sharing.

It was done right this time for sure. :D

Archived