Anyone Alternate Day Diet (JUDDDD or Johnson UpDayDownDay Diet)?

mistydisa

Hi everyone. I am still thinking over my options. Right now I am simply staying under 1200 calories a day. I did LC about 2 months ago. I did not lose a lot of weght but did lose inches. So far that is the only diet I have been able to stick with. However this Juddd diet looks very interesting also. I am leaving for Las Vegas on Tuesday so I am guessing no diet will work for me while I am away, LOL.

A little about myself: I am 53 years old, 204 LBS. I am a medical office manager so I am either at my desk or someone elses working all day. When I get home at night I am very exhausted. I do not like to exercise. I was very thin my whole life till about 10 years ago. I have been really struggling since. I lost 11 pounds and 9 inches in the 3 weeks I did LC and have managed to keep it off. I know I must do something and stick to it. I also must incorporate some exercise a few days a week at least. So far I am leaning towards Juddd. Thanks for listening! Cindy

Tracy ~ Good luck on the new week!

Jocelyn ~ Keep posting, please! We're all doing our own thing, and that's fine. I say whatever works, do it! About the sausage ball recipe...unfortunately, mine isn't low carb because it has Bisquick in it. It's just sausage, cheddar cheese, and Bisquick. I'll still give you the recipe if you want it, though. I took the liberty of looking for low carb versions for you. There are a few that use just the sausage and cheese, but I don't know how the texture of those would be...worth a shot, though. Here's one called "Breakfast Balls" that's low carb that may be good: (gotten off Food.com)

2 lbs. bulk pork sausage

1 lb. ground beef

3 eggs

2 Tbs. dried onion flakes

1/2 tsp. black pepper

1/2 lb. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded

1 Mix all the ingredients together until thoroughly blended (it is best to use your hands or an electric mixer).

2 Form into about 4 dozen 1 to 1 1/2 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet or broiler pan.

3 Bake at 375°F for about 25 minutes.

4 Once they are cool, they can be sorted into individual zip bags and frozen for a grab-and-go breakfast.

The dip recipe is a must with sausage balls, though, IMO. Here it is:

2/3 cup mayonnaise

1/4 cup Dijon mustard

1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream

1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper

1/4 teaspoon garlic salt

pepper, if desired

Mix well. Refrigerate.

Cindy ~ If you decide to start JUDDDD, do it at a time when you can give it 3 solid weeks. It supposedly takes 3 weeks to activate the SIRT1 gene. After that, your body will be more forgiving of slip ups. Have fun in Vegas!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I'm on VLCD14. Yesterday was good; I had very little hunger. I sure hope that feeling sticks around! The downside, TOM showed up 3 days early, which is unheard of for me since I'm on the Pill. I'm just thankful I'm not having the crazy cravings I usually have when TOM is here!

Weights:

Preload: 220.2

Postload/VLCD1: 224 (+3.8)

VLCD2: 221.4(-2.6)

VLCD3: 219(-2.4)

VLCD4: 218(-1)

VLCD5: 217(-1)

VLCD6: 216.2(-0.8)

VLCD7: 215.2 (-1)

VLCD8: 213.8 (-1.4)

VLCD9: 213 (-0.8)

VLCD10: 212.4 (-0.6)

VLCD11: 211.8 (-0.6)

VLCD12: 210.4 (-1.4)

VLCD13: 210 (-0.4)

VLCD14: 209 (-1)

Total: 15 lbs. gone in 14 days!

Cindy, yes, it's a VLC diet (very low calorie). It's only 500/day, but that part only lasts for a minimum of 21 days, max 40 days. It's called Simeon's Protocol, if you want to google it.

Thanks for the kudos! :)

Today is the beginning of VLCD15 and I'm at 208.4. That's 15.6 lbs. gone in 2 weeks. :D

Where did everybody go?

Today's VLCD19. I'm at 206.4. 17.6 lbs. gone in 18 days. I only have to make it through Thursday and then I'm taking a break. I'm pretty sure I'll start JUDDDD and do that until after the holidays.

How is everybody?

Where did everybody go?

Today's VLCD19. I'm at 206.4. 17.6 lbs. gone in 18 days. I only have to make it through Thursday and then I'm taking a break. I'm pretty sure I'll start JUDDDD and do that until after the holidays.

How is everybody?

Misty.....THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! You must feel great! Keep it up! (I'm jealous :p).

Well, I've officially started LC'ing today. Of course the first 2-3 days are usually very easy for me...it's days 4-7 that are the challenging ones. I'm staying positive though. Enjoying some delicious canned chicken while typing this :rolleyes:.

Hope eveyone else is doing well. I'll try to check in more often but my boys' baseball schedules are killing me. DH got me a new phone though with much better internet abilities so I'll have to try it out at their practices!

Have a good week!

I have like 10 seconds to post, just wanted to let y'all know I'm still here! I should have a little more time after 5:00 to properly respond.

Misty, I'm totally doing a happy dance for you right now!!!!!!

I'll write more soon!!!!! :)

Alright, you guys - I know you aren't all on this particular diet anymore, but you all seem so nice and well-informed that I'm gonna beg you guys for help =)

I've been working at losing that in-a-happy-relationship belly for a few months now! With a friend's wedding and a cruise coming up, I've really buckled down - but I'm at a stall point. Plus, I'm tired of dieting! Eating, drinking, and doing something I'll tastefully avoid actually naming are my three favorite activities in this world, and only one of them does anything good for my figure =P I've been doing alright with the basic 'burn 500 more calories than I consume" diet, but it means that I can't eat what I want and that I end up cheating everytime we drink =( So I decided to give this UDDD diet a try.

Fortunately for me, the BF is also trying to lose weight, and is willing to do this one with me. I'm just trying to make sure it's feasible for us! For one thing, we don't do protein shakes or bars - both of us think they're nasty and don't cut the hunger. For the most part, our low calorie days consist of egg whites, turkey bacon, vegetable soup, and one large but very low calorie meal. I use a program called 'Weight by Date' (highly recommended!) to keep track of calories in recipes / consumed daily. Is the fact that we're not eating prepackaged meals during this initial phase going to be a problem?

The other issue is how to time everything. See, we're drinkers. Actually, the AMA says that because we have several drinks at a time at least once a week, we're alcoholics =( That's it's own problem in itself, I suppose, but it appears to fit into this diet plan. On one or two a week, we tie one on. It typically involves us inviting folks over, drinking lots of beer and taking lots of shots, followed by comfort/drunk food like mac&cheese, grilled cheese and tomato soup, homemade nachos, or pizza from that awful place down the street that is the only place open at 3:00am. We've been known to cook whole wonderful meals in the middle of the night. Anyways, I worry about this - we stay up late! Is it 'OK' to mangle the hours involved here? Am I correct in understanding that the idea is to have 36 hours in which you consume less than 500 calories, and then 12 where you eat/drink what you want? The way we're dealing with it is by not 'starting' our up day on drinking days until at least 4:00 - will that work? With the foods we tend to eat on down days, it's easy to only eat 500 calories in between 4:00am one day and 4:00pm 36 hours later. Is that really all there is to it, or is there supposed to be a fasting component at the 'end' of a down day?

Thanks for any help you can give me - We're on day three (day 4 if you consider our Saturday 'Up Day' to be our starting point) and determined!

Virga, I'll try to answer your questions to the best of my ability. :)

Is the fact that we're not eating prepackaged meals during this initial phase going to be a problem?

Not as long as you keep a close watch on your calories. Don't guesstimate; look EVERYTHING up and weigh everything. It's imperative to follow your DD calories, especially during those first 3 weeks in order to activate the SIRT1 gene.

Is it 'OK' to mangle the hours involved here? Am I correct in understanding that the idea is to have 36 hours in which you consume less than 500 calories, and then 12 where you eat/drink what you want?

That is correct, and I would assume that as long as you follow the 36 hour rule, you'd be fine, but I don't know that from experience.

Is that really all there is to it, or is there supposed to be a fasting component at the 'end' of a down day?

As far as I know, there does not have to be a fasting component.

I'm sorry I'm not much help! I've never had any experience with late-night parties and how to alter DD hours for that. You can be our guinea pig, though, and let us know how it works. ;):D Good luck, and post often to let us know how you're doing.

First, let me vent just a bit......

AGHHHH!!!!!

So those of you that know me know that I love my job, blah blah blah. But right now it appears our management team's bodies have all been taken over by mosquitos. They follow us around, constantly buzzing about some nonsense and make us uncomfortable but don't really DO anything except keep trying to suck more blood!!!

Okay, venting's done. Thanks for humoring me. :)

Needless to say, it's been a crazy couple of weeks here at work. I've been eating like I'm about to be sent to a deserted island with nothing but pickled beets. I'm pretty sure I'll break my scale tomorrow, but I've GOT to do it and use that as motivation to get my a$$ in gear. Literally and figuratively!!!

Welcome to the new folks!

Virga~ I definitely share your challenge. I go out for happy hour with friends once a week and after a few whiskey sours, the good food choices go out the window....as does my intention to only have a few. Thankfully our schedules haven't been working out, so we really haven't gone out too much lately. But yeah, I second everything that Misty said and it sounds like you've thought about the timing so that you can work those nights into your JUDDD schedule. It helps that your BF is doing it, too.

Misty~ OMG, that's an AMAZING result from the hcg!!! Have you switched back to JUDDD now? I would be so afraid that the switch back to anything over the 500 cals would send me into a feeding frenzy. How is that going??? Question on the drops... do they just do something with your hormones for the weight loss or do they actually help with your appetite??? I remember doing a 500 cal/day diet when I was 16. Lost 40 lbs in 1 month. My body keeps reminding me that I'm 20 years older now. :eek:

This is what I kept thinking when I was making my bed this morning.... You did 500 cals for 20 days... you can do ANYTHING! Those weigh-ins had to be pretty darn motivating.

Cindy~ Hope you're having a blast in Vegas!!! My cruise hubby Anthony is there right now, too! I noticed you're from Michigan, too... what part??? I'm in SW MI, just south of Battle Creek.

Jocelyn~ Welcome back to LC! Love that canned chicken. I stir in a little mayo and just a little squeeze of sweet relish. YUM!

All right, Ladies..... I'm am committing, right here, right now.... to get BACK ON TRACK tomorrow. No excuses. I'm even going to weigh and post it. I bet I gained AT LEAST 10 lbs from the cruise and this last 2 weeks. Ugh. :mad: Mad at myself.

And now for a funny little story to make y'all laugh. My cruise bff Ryan has a cousin in Germany who's a young little hottie. Well, he thinks I'm a hottie, too, so we flirt on facebook across the ocean. He works in a classic Mustang shop and I definitely think the whole blue-collar, fixing cars thing is a little sexy. So earlier today he posted a new picture showing him welding something under the hood of a gorgeous car. It really showed the car and not much of him, and from the back. I posted a comment to the picture saying it was sexy. A little bit later I got a message from him that said... and I quote... "Hey Sweety!!! That's the sexyback of my dad. :-D"

:eek::eek::eek:

Tammy ~ sounds like micromanaging to me! Ugh, I hate that! Don't beat yourself up, however your weigh in goes this morning. You had a vacation and then stress at work; it's hard to stay on track during those things! Just remember that it usually only takes a handful of good DDs to get that weight off, so maybe you could JUDDDD + your low carb for a week or so to speed that up. ??? Just a thought. Oh, and I really enjoyed your funny story! I bet if he tells his dad, his dad will have a big head for months now! :D

Now onto diet news: I completed my 22 VLCDs! Yesterday was my final day, and this morning's weigh in went well!

Preload: 220.2

Postload/VLCD1: 224 (+3.8)

VLCD2: 221.4(-2.6)

VLCD3: 219(-2.4)

VLCD4: 218(-1)

VLCD5: 217(-1)

VLCD6: 216.2(-0.8)

VLCD7: 215.2 (-1)

VLCD8: 213.8 (-1.4)

VLCD9: 213 (-0.8)

VLCD10: 212.4 (-0.6)

VLCD11: 211.8 (-0.6)

VLCD12: 210.4 (-1.4)

VLCD13: 210 (-0.4)

VLCD14: 209 (-1)

VLCD15: 208.4 (-0.6)

VLCD16: 207.4 (-1)

VLCD17: 207 (-0.4)

VLCD18: 206.6 (-0.4)

VLCD19: 206.4 (-0.2)

VLCD20: 207 (+0.6)

VLCD21: 206.6 (-0.4)

VLCD22: 205.6 (-1)

Final weight: 204.2 (-1.4)

Total lost: 19.8 lbs. in 22 days!

I love hhcg! It was tough, don't get me wrong. Very. But, like you said, Tammy, those weigh ins were very motivational! I actually got excited every morning because I knew I'd get to weigh and see my results.

Yes, I'm very nervous about going back to JUDDDD now.... I hope I can keep myself under control. I feel confident in myself at this moment. I've figured out my calories, and as long as my UDs don't go over 2300 calories, I theoretically should be able to lose 2 lbs./week. That sounds doable. And I'm probably not going to be JUDDDDing per se in that there will be times I do b2b DDs. I'm still going to be on the hhcg while I'm doing this, so I figure it'll be okay.

To answer your question about the drops, I do believe there are some appetite suppressing properties with the hhcg. I don't know that for a fact, but I will say that most days, I had cravings but not too often did I feel TRUE hunger.

I feel good! Now, I'm off to eat breakfast (not done that in a while!) :)

Okay, you all can just line up and slap me now. I'm 12 lbs higher than I was before I left for the cruise.

9/30 – 164.6

10/1 – cruise

10/8 173.4

10/15 – 174.4

10/22 – 176.4

The real part that makes me want to kick myself in the keester, though, is that it's 26 lbs more than when I left for my cruise in February. 26 pounds!!!!! :eek::mad:

So today I'M DONE!!!!! I went through my house and my desk and threw out everything that had carbs. I got some chicken salad all put together to bring in for lunch and for snack.... and then left it on my counter. Doh!

That's a great idea to do the JUDDD thing with the LC. I had thought of that, actually. Great minds do think alike!

Congrats on the 22 days! You ROCK!!!! If you feel yourself slipping, just remind yourself (outloud if you have to) that you did 500 cals for 22 days, you can totally do the every other day thing!

They FINALLY opened up overtime at work. They wait until we're up to our necks in quicksand, but that's okay because their lack of planning is going to pay for 2 cruises next year. Cha-ching! :D

Have a GREAT day!!!

OMG, those hhcg results are awesome! One of my friends did the metabolic weight loss program (extreme calorie restriction, hhcg shots) and lost 40 lbs back in April or May - she even did pretty well losing weight after that. The reason I'm not even willing to consider it - she's almost five months pregnant. While I love my BF dearly, there is NO WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM IN THE WORLD worth that. She was using the same birth control I'm on!

On a related topic, does the copper IUD have any weight gain impact? I'm looking forward to being off hormonal birth control, and *may* have found a doctor willing to implant an IUD in my never-been-pregnant girly parts.

Virga~ I can't find anything that indicates weight gain as a side effect of the copper IUD. No hormones, so I can't imagine why it would cause weight gain. One thing to consider is that they say IUD's are more likely to come out if you haven't been pregnant before. (not sure why) I would like the idea of getting off the hormone-based BC, but when I was in high school my best friend's mom got pregnant with an IUD, so I'd be so nervous. Every time I go to my girly-parts doc, I tell him to just grab the scissors and snip out anything that might create a baby. He just won't! :confused: :D

Hi. My name is Tammy and I'm an emotional eater.

So yeah, it was a stressful weekend, which for some DUMB reason triggers me to want ridiculous food and makes me start telling myself that I can get back on track later. DUH! I've been staying pretty good on the low-carb, but not making the kind of low-carb choices I need to make to have real good progress.

One positive is that things are hitting the fan at work. I know that doesn't sound like a positive, but it means LOTS of overtime, which means CRUISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just venting.... how are y'all???

I BROKE 150!!! Sorry for shouting, but my neighbors are lucky I'm not standing on the roof shouting the news. This morning, when I weighed myself, I was 149.4 - I'm sooo excited! I'd been at a stall for three weeks before I switched diets, I'm thrilled to have finally crossed the 150 mark =)

19.4 lbs to go for my 'first' goal - I think I'd like to lose another ten after that, but it'll come down to how I look and feel at 130. If I could just be good and go to the gym, I'd probably be happier heavier and toned than lighter and saggy =P

Tammy, I am so with you! Pretty much doing well during the week with LC but by Friday, I lose it!!!! At least this year I waited until this week to buy the Halloween candy....last year I bought it early and had to buy more since I ate some of it!!!!

Here's to both of us getting back on track!

Misty, I just read your post with your weight loss numbers!!!! How wonderful!!! How's it been going with JUDDDD?

Have a good week everyone!

Hope everyone's been able to avoid the candy!

I know I've been indulging...

Weeeeeelllll, my first week of experimental JUDDDD did NOT go well. I know part of it was because my husband took the week off from work. We didn't have a vacation scheduled, but he wanted some time off. Then he kinda complained (not in a mean way, but still) that I was on a diet on his "vacation" week. SOOOOO, I took that as a free pass to eat. Bad mistake. I'm back on P2-style eating today. I think I'll P2 until Thanksgiving, but I already have a few social outings scheduled between now and then. I've decided to enjoy those days (some off plan food and all) but get right back to P2 the next day. I guess I'll see how that goes... I dunno. I'm wishy-washy about how I want to handle these next couple of months, but I know I can't eat freely... Today, I'm up 4.6 lbs!

My stomach is growling now, but I'm *TRYING* to "embrace the hunger." How is everyone?

Hi Ladies!

Virga~ WOOT WOOT!!!!! Doing the happy dance for you! I think we all know how awesome it is when you break through a "stuck" weight. Must be you've found a way to work the JUDDD with drinking? I'm having company over Friday and it will definitely be a drinking night, so I'm trying to create my plan of attack. I think I'm just gonna have to stick with red wine. It has way fewer carbs than my whiskey sours.

Jocelyn~ Good for you waiting on the candy! I lucked out and didn't have to buy any this year. My nephew is home from the Navy for a couple of weeks before a 7-month deployment and last night was the only time I was sure I could see him, so we all went to dinner instead.

Misty~ Bummer! I know it's a big challenge when hubs isn't 100% behind you staying on plan, so I totally understand. BUT... you did the right thing getting right back on track this week. Embrace the hunger, Girl! Keep reminding yourself that you did it before, so you know you can do it! As for the social stuff, work out a plan ahead of time. I think we beat ourselves up when we "cheat." The social stuff is SO hard for me, too!

As for me, I'm pretty sure I ate Soutwest Michigan out of carbs this weekend. :mad: And I realized yesterday morning, sitting on my couch in utter misery with one of the worst migraines I've ever had, that I had had enough. I wrote a sign for my fridge that says "No food is worth a migraine.... except wine, of course :)" And the fact that I've gained back 25 lbs in only 9 months is really scary and stupid and makes me angry. :mad: So last night I went through and totally de-carbed my house. I even threw away Hershey's Kisses and Fazoli's breadsticks, so you know I'm serious! :eek:

I've got just over 15 weeks before my cruise, that's to lose 25 lbs. That comes out to 1.66 lbs/week. It's doable, but I can't be messing around anymore. If I have to, I'll hang my super-sexy dress I want to fit into right in front of my fridge and put it as my background on my computer at work. LOL OHHHHH... and Saturday I ordered my red dress for Valentine's Day on the cruise. SOOOOOO excited! Wanna see a pic?

I think my hardest challenge for the near future will be my work schedule. 6 days a week leaving at 7:00am and getting home at 10:00pm doesn't leave any time to make food to bring in. So I've got to work out a plan for that. This weekend I should be able to make and store a week's worth of food, but until then I've gotta figure it out.

I'm so motivated right now, I'm even drinking water! :eek: LOL

Tammy ~ I so know how you feel with the quick weight gain... It seems it takes so little time and food to pack the pounds back on for me. Good for you for making the decision to get back on track! How's it been going? And YES, we wanna see a picture of the dress!

I began P2 again yesterday. Here's an excerpt from my journal this morning:

VLCD1: 208.8

VLCD2: 208.6

Seriously?! A measly 0.2 lb loss?! Seriously?!

The Halloween candy kept calling to me yesterday morning, so I took my DD and we got out of the house for several hours and did some Christmas shopping. I ended up having a very successful P2 day; I wish the scale had been more rewarding, but I figure it's that "2 Day Rule" that some people talk about and that I hadn't finished gaining from all the candy I ate Sunday.

Tomorrow BETTER be much better. You hear me, tomorrow? Be good to me!

Yesterday's menu:

B: none

L: P2 chili, grissini

D: hamburger patty, sf ketchup

S: P2 chocolate strawberry slushie

Total calories: 435

I had a very hard time at dinner.... I DID NOT want that hamburger patty. Blah. I told my husband now I understand why the doc recommended a 6 week break....not for immunity reasons, but rather so we wouldn't barf from eating the same boring food continuously! green.gif

I've stayed on track today and have my P2 dinner planned out, so hopefully the scale will reward me tomorrow!

How is everyone doing today? Wonder where in the heck Nora went?!

UGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

They took away our internet access at work!!!!!!:mad: It has been horrible! That is where I did all of my cruise critic surfing! I am so bummed. So if you ladies don't hear from me for a while, I'm still here but I'm usually too busy or tired to get on the computer when I get home.

Tammy....way to go on de-carbing. I would LOVE to do that here. It's a little complicated with the kids but acually would be very healthy for them. I think I'll do it more gradually so they don't notice as much (the same way I'm getting rid of the Halloween candy they got)!

Misty....keep it up girl! I so understand the DH thing. I asked my husband to hide the Halloween candy the boys got so I wouldn't be tempted when I got home from work (the worst time of day for me for binging), and he told me "just use your will power". UGH! Easy for him to say with his saggy butt and chicken legs! :eek:

Have a good week ladies!

Hi gals!

Good news from my weigh-in last week. I lost 3.2 lbs! I decided I'm just going to post my 4 most current weigh-ins from now on. We all know I've been up and down. Ugh.

10/15 – 174.4

10/22 – 176.4

10/29 – 176.4

11/5 – 173.2

I'm staying on track for the most part. I kept my drinks Friday night low-carb and only picked at about 8 chips. Last night we had a b-day party for my niece and nephew. I did have a small piece of pie and one scoop of ice cream, but am not letting that get me off track.

So how did your weekends go? Misty, hopefully the scale rewarded you? What is grissini?

I'm kinda grumpy today, so I'm gonna stop typing before I start griping about family/work/etc. I've just got to keep reminding myself that food will NOT fix anything!

*Raises hand to volunteer to try Twinkie Diet* !!!!!!

LOL, wow! I'm glad to read that because I was hoping that premise was true, that weight management equals calories in vs. calories out. I'm a carb-lover, and I cannot stand the thoughts of having to give them up forever.

Well, good morning, ladies! Jocelyn, I'm mad at your work for taking internet access away from you! :mad: Hope you're doing well! Check in when you can.

Tammy ~ That's an awesome loss! I'm so happy for you! And you're right; food will not make whatever is bugging you any better. That's a hard one to remember when you're stressed, though. Ugh. Oh, and grissini is an Italian breadstick. You can find them at health food stores (and some regular grocery stores) over in the salad topping area. We're allowed 2 grissinis or 2 melba toasts/day.

I'm FINALLY into virgin weight! I'm not following strict protocol this time and I'm allowing myself cheat days whenever I have a social obligation. I "cheated" Friday when a friend of mine came down and we went to a new restaurant that's located in a store called The Incredible Christmas Place. The restaurant is called The Partridge and Pear. Have I mentioned I LOVE CHRISTMAS?! Love it, love it, love it! Look forward to it all year, and I feel better during this time of year than any other. I'm still a kid at heart, for sure! Anyhow, we had this planned for a while (back when I thought I'd be done with hhcg for the year) so I enjoyed myself. I gained 2 lbs. back from this cheat, but it was gone within 2 days, so well-worth it to me.

Weights look like this:

R1LDW*: 204.2

R2VLCD1: 208.8 (+4.6) :eek:

VLCD2: 208.6 (-0.2)

VLCD3: 206 (-2.6)

VLCD4: 205.2 (-0.8)

VLCD5: 204.2 (-1) (cheat day at The Partridge & Pear)

VLCD6: 206.2 (+2)

VLCD7: 205.6 (-0.6)

VLCD8: 204.2 (-1.4)

VLCD9: 203.2 (-1)

(*R1LDW means my weight at the end of my 1st round of hcg. R2VLCD1 is Round 2, Very Low Calorie Day 1)

I knew that I wouldn't lose a whole lot this round (compared to last) but that's okay. I'll finish up this round at Thanksgiving at which point I need to figure out what I want to do. I'm thinking just the m-word (moderation, eek!) until after Christmas. I'll play it by ear.

Hope everyone is well!

Archived