YeaYeaYea

Best Beach and why ?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Best Beach and why ?

• East Coast
    • West Coast
    • Some Island you went to
    • A lake with a Beach

I forgot Magen's Bay in St. Thomas. I love it there.

I must agree!

The drive in over the mountain is gorgeous and the beach itself is so beautiful and peaceful (as long as you're at the far left end away from the madding crowds)

Soft sand at HMC, but in the summer I like to go to Santa Cruz Beach BoardWalk in California that is 3 hours from my house.

It has historic amusement rides as well as newer ones. There is a beach volleyball area, restrooms, concert stage, a wharf with good restaurants and fresh fish sold in open-air markets. In a historical building, there is a large video arcade with coupons, so that you can earn cheesy prizes or save up a lot of coupons and get a better prize. The building also has an indoor miniature golf course and at one time there was a ballroom on the second floor. Currently, I think this is rented out for special events.

Nearby are the giant redwood forests, golf courses, ect. Within walking distance, there is a cliff path which is over a mile long that follows the ocean to another beach. You can see a lot of surfers year round.

This fantastic place is about 30 minutes from San Jose, CA which lies along the southern part of San Fransisco Bay.

**Providing the water is warm enough any beach in Bermuda

**South shore or Great Point- Nantucket (forget the water being warm)

** White Bay- Josh Van Dyke, BVI

Half Moon is really nice but a little crowded for my tastes.

Hightower Beach right here in my home town on the Atlantic. We just opened it up a few weeks ago. The land was purchased with grants and donations and it is an eco-friendly beach with boardwalks and kept in its wild state. We are very proud of it!:)

Archived