Officers on Island Princess: Can You Help?

darkenstormy

I'm looking for a current list of the officers on Island Princess - from the Captain, to the Cruise Director, the Passenger Services Director and so on. We're sailing on the Island in October and our Roll Call might like to inviite these folks to our Meet & Greet via invitations delivered onboard.

We'd appreciate any help in gathereing this information. Thanks!

Thanks for the help so far. Does anyone know the name of the current Cruise Director?

When we were on the Coral in April, our cruise director Frank Castiglione said that he would be leaving the Coral. Then after some time off, he would be cruise director on the Island Princess. Perhaps he's on the ship now.

David

But by October, all these names could change. You're probably better off just making up a few generic invitations and only personalizing the envelopes. Once you're aboard and see the staff list on your Patter, you can write the correct name on each envelope. Since staff can change all the time, even those on the cruise right before you might give you wrong info.

But by October, all these names could change. You're probably better off just making up a few generic invitations and only personalizing the envelopes. Once you're aboard and see the staff list on your Patter, you can write the correct name on each envelope. Since staff can change all the time, even those on the cruise right before you might give you wrong info.

Good point! Thanks for the tip.

you can also contact the Princess contact for the Island Princess (the same person you organize the m&g with) and they will give you the names, but will give you names at the begining of the month that you are sailing as the names change.

An excellent suggestion, and I did just that. My contact said she'd be happy to provide that information, but because the staff rotates every three months, I should ask again after the first of October so that the information will be more accurate. Just as you said!

Thanks again for the tip.

Archived