1A fascination

nagster

Tried to get the inspiration at a mili discount 319, now it has gone up. The fascination has 329 for 1A now available today ( must have been some upsells going on last nite....LOL) quite good midship cabins. Never stayed in a 1A, with me and the DH it might be fun for one of us the have the top bunk. This is for sept 5, the inspiration was sept 7th.

We stayed in a 1A on our last cruise on the Fantasy

I got the upper bunk

The bed was harder than normal Carnival beds and it took a little getting used to sleeping in a smaller space.

If we ever get a 1A again, I will bring my single Aerobed

If the price is right, I would do it again.

Am I reading the deck plans right??? The midship elevators don't go to Lido on the fascination??? Well that's my favorite deck!!!!!:D

Sounds right to me. We were midship in a 4E on Ecstasy and had to walk to one end or the other. Luckily on a smaller ship it wasnt that bad. Ecstasy middle elevator doesnt go to Lido deck either, just how the Fantasy class were built.

Go, have fun. We love the smaller ships.

The porthole 4As are the way to go. I'm not sure why they ever reclassified them to "inside" cabins.

Me either. Im even more confused why they made the 5As on spirit which were so popular inside categories ... and the old 6Bs on Conquest class are now insides too, the ones in the front of the ship with obstructed views, go figure. They took away the special 1As and made them 6Bs, but then made the old 6Bs on the front into insides ... beats me why. I just book the best bargain I can find on each ship.

Archived