BLU to MDR

14 Days or Longer

How does one get seated in the MDR if you are assigned BLU ?

Thanks!

I believe you speak with the Maitre D' in the main dining room. So long as there is space available, they will seat you. With all the specialty restaurants, it is quite likely space would be available. I am not sure if you can permanently switch and be assigned a table, or if you have to check in on a daily basis. Hopefully someone will know.

Out of curiosity, why would you want to do this? I assume it's not for the food as by all accounts Blu is far better.

We've read reviews of Blu that are mixed and thought that if we did not enjoy Blu we'd give the MDR a chance. We have to agree that Blu is the better venue as far as a more upscale experience.Hopefully the food will meet the elegance of the room.

We've read reviews of Blu that are mixed and thought that if we did not enjoy Blu we'd give the MDR a chance. We have to agree that Blu is the better venue as far as a more upscale experience.Hopefully the food will meet the elegance of the room.

Have you ever read all glowing reviews of the MDR? I have yet to eat at Blu but I have never heard anything bad about it but often hear less then stellar things about the MDR (and I would agree, it's good but not great).

I'm not saying not to switch, but I'd be shocked if anyone prefers the food in the MDR over Blu.

Archived