Has anyone experienced being the only poster on a roll call

Mimg Pao

I started a roll call in April of this year for our upcoming cruise on the Sun Princess to Australia/New Zealand and only have like 4 other people posting and most of them are not active. Then someone else started another roll call for the same cruise and we got no others. I think by combining the roll calls we have like 5 couples all together. Good luck.

Our last cruise was on short notice and the roll call for it was very small and inactive with 4 folks.

Last year, we were on a ship of 700 passengers and there were only 8 of us on the board, and 4 made it to the meet & greet.

This year’s group is very active so far, hopefully Your next Roll Call group will be will be much more active for you.

;)

For a cruise this September--Over 110 posters. 3885 posts

For the next cruise this September on the same ship -- 15 posters, 113 posts

I have the same sort of thing:

For cruise departing in a few weeks: 1600 roll call posts.

For cruise departing in Feb 2010: 2 roll call posts, of which one is me!

Who knows why, although I'll admit I've been loving the information I've been getting from the active board.

-scott

Right now, I'm the only one on 1 of my Azamara segments for next year and on the other segment of my B2B I'm one of 3 couples..

It will probably pick up...

I've been checking the sailings for this year for our itineraries and have picked up a few tips and suggestions that way for port info.

I'm sure you will meet people onboard, it's such a small ship that everyone seems to know everyone within 4 days!

Bon Voyage!

K

I would rather see a small roll call where posters post items directly related to the cruise than a large active roll call where they talk about everything but the crusie.

Me too. I hardly bother to read, let alone post, on my roll call for next March anymore because its all about what they did on the weekend, what they are going to do, how the friends & family are and their past experience together and very little to do with the cruise except to "add" newcomers to the list for the get together. I was hoping for suggestions and help in the various ports, their experiences from the ports (since some had visited ports that were new to me) but those get one quick response and then back to what they are doing on the weekend.

Hi Mimg .......Too bad you didn't switch to the Jan 19 sailing.....we could join the 2-3 other people on our CC.....I don't think any of the Asia boards are very active....it is a shame. I, for one, am very excited about it.....I can hardly wait....but guess I have to. It would be fun to sail with you....

Archived