Buckets of beer??

SCFCRUISER

Buy 5 get 6 in a bucket of ice!

Actually, you buy four and get a 5th beer for free. This is the only way I buy beer. If I am not going to drink that many, I just keep them in the refrigerator in my cabin. We ask that they not be opened when we purchase them and I keep a bottle opener in the cabin.

You can ask the cabin person to keep your bucket filled with ice too. On our last cruise he filled it up before we got back from our excursions and a cool brew awaited us after a hot day on the beach or snorkeling. He would check with us each port day to find out our schedule. Sea days he just kept it filled with ice. When the brews got down , we bought another bucket. You can also bring beer on the ship to enjoy in the pleasure of your room. (cabin person will also ice it down for you if you are especially nice)\

Sometimes they even have more specials on the buckets, watch the patter!

Have a brew for us!!

What could you expect out of a beer drinker from Trenton, Ohio?

What is your problem??You are pitifull, how many other people have you bashed about where they live?? You need to get a LIFE!!! If you are not a beer drinker, go to another thread & quit wasting space on this board!!

You can ask the cabin person to keep your bucket filled with ice too. On our last cruise he filled it up before we got back from our excursions and a cool brew awaited us after a hot day on the beach or snorkeling. He would check with us each port day to find out our schedule. Sea days he just kept it filled with ice. When the brews got down , we bought another bucket. You can also bring beer on the ship to enjoy in the pleasure of your room. (cabin person will also ice it down for you if you are especially nice)\

Sometimes they even have more specials on the buckets, watch the patter!

Have a brew for us!!

Will do cruiser 113!! How much beer did you bring on board? Did you have it in your carry on bag??

Another cool thing to do is after an excursion, come back to the room and drop off your stuff and head up to the pizza bar or grill and get a slice of pizza and a burger and go back to the room and drink you cool brew in the room or on the balcony and relax, enjoy and take in the port view and peolple watch. ( then take a nap)

What is your problem??You are pitifull, how many other people have you bashed about where they live?? You need to get a LIFE!!! If you are not a beer drinker, go to another thread & quit wasting space on this board!!

You're absolutely right. Although Sect 5 of the Passage Contract states only wine and champagne are allowed, Princess is liberal in allowing beer onboard as well.

On our 21 day FLL/YVR trans canal, our friends brought on a 6-pack at each port of call from Florida to BC.

Don't worry about the alleged "bashing" for God's sake. I'm 60yrs old from Scotland and have heard more ***** jokes about my heritage than you could ever imagine (Haggis basher, cheap Scots etc etc). Best solution...roll with the punches and they'll glance off instead of hitting you square on between the eyes. You'll feel all the better for it.

Ciao for now!!!

Actually, you buy four and get a 5th beer for free. This is the only way I buy beer. If I am not going to drink that many, I just keep them in the refrigerator in my cabin. We ask that they not be opened when we purchase them and I keep a bottle opener in the cabin.

Oh sorry, thought that was what I typed. My apology, you are correct. One word for me, proof read. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poulsbo Cruisers viewpost.gif

Oh sorry, thought that was what I typed. My apology, you are correct. One word for me, proof read. ;)

You're both right. Just to further clarify (or confuse) the issue, the onboard deal is buy 4/get 5. However, if you prepurchase through the special services dept. on princess.com, it is buy 5/get 6. I'm not sure why they do it that way, and if you preorder, you don't actually get the bucket in the room. You get a certificate, and must call room service to deliver it.

Here's the link if one wants to pre-purchase their initial bucket(s). These are paid for at time of order, so do not appear on your onboard account.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/services/gifts/princess_cellars/index.jsp

And keep in mind that if your beer gets warm for some reason, just bring the warm bottle to a bar and they will exchange it for a cold one.

As for the aluminum bottles - make sure you bring a bottle opener with you, or you will have to ask a waiter/waitress to open each bottle if you are on deck. Got that one taken care of for this cruise - Reef flip flops with a bittle opener built in!

Archived