Allure of the Seas Room 12329 Info

JXS

We just departed today. Sad. We had the most wonderful time on the Allure celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary.

I thought I would share a little info and some pictures in the event there were others that booked this room or were contemplating booking this room. DO IT!!!

I don't have a comparison but I feel it was the best balcony room. It provided us with a perfect view of the aqua theatre and access to the "secret balcony" at the back of the ship on this floor. In addition it was a great view of the Boardwalk for people watching.

ImageUploadedByForums1396840621.291612.jpg.6e627ebc13fe638c27df2a81ff3333c0.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1396840651.334790.jpg.0626172e161efa7ce9e47215d983a15e.jpg

Our view in Nassau.

ImageUploadedByForums1396840682.766257.jpg.685a586850aa68c583db4934517a0875.jpg

Our view in St Thomas

ImageUploadedByForums1396840810.381771.jpg.884ef5d3c2852a0f53f2d60aabb21885.jpg

#superbummedtobehome

#wouldratherbeontheallure

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for posting the pictures. We are thinking about booking this room for our Spring cruise next year.

Was your room real noisy?

The room was not noisy at all. We were in bed between 11 pm and 1 am each night and didn't hear a thing. I couldn't have chosen a better room I feel. We were high enough that we didn't hear the chatter on the boardwalk. The shows never bothered us.

You can watch the zip liners too.

They never used the rock climbing on this side of the ship. At least from my views.

It never rained but if it did the overhang would have covered the balcony.

I'll take that room again the next time I am on that ship.

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for posting this! We are looking at booking that exact room for 2016!!!

A~

You are welcome. I highly recommend this cabin. I loved being under the overhang. If it had rained (we had the most fabulous weather) I think we would have stayed dry and would still have use of the balcony. I liked not having anyone above our balcony too. Enjoy your trip.

Would you book it if you were traveling in late June? We have 10329 on oasis this summer and I am getting nervous that it will be hot without a breeze...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just departed today. Sad. We had the most wonderful time on the Allure celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary.

I thought I would share a little info and some pictures in the event there were others that booked this room or were contemplating booking this room. DO IT!!!

I don't have a comparison but I feel it was the best balcony room. It provided us with a perfect view of the aqua theatre and access to the "secret balcony" at the back of the ship on this floor. In addition it was a great view of the Boardwalk for people watching.

[ATTACH]308709[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]308710[/ATTACH]

Our view in Nassau.

[ATTACH]308711[/ATTACH]

Our view in St Thomas

[ATTACH]308712[/ATTACH]

#superbummedtobehome

So excited to see this post as we have 12729 in August and I'm so excited! I have been wondering (or maybe a little concerned) about the overhang and how it may affect the sun being on the balcony, or lack thereof. Any more pics or info would be appreciated. Thanks so much:)

Disnymik here's a few more pics from the balcony.

Lissa77-As far as a June sailing I would think you would still have a breeze. You will definitely be under the over hang which will give you the shade to keep you cooler.

I would definitely book this cabin again.

ImageUploadedByForums1399082117.396567.jpg.1026e5af1ec04f64573abb0ef728541d.jpg

St. Maarten

ImageUploadedByForums1399082176.002765.jpg.41d767448dd9b661dd15e170a267f483.jpg

Edited by JXS

Disnymik here's a few more pics from the balcony.

Lissa77-As far as a June sailing I would think you would still have a breeze. You will definitely be under the over hang which will give you the shade to keep you cooler.

I would definitely book this cabin again.

[ATTACH]311388[/ATTACH]

St. Maarten

[ATTACH]311389[/ATTACH]

Thanks so much! I'm so excited:)

• 2 weeks later...

[ATTACH]308709[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]308710[/ATTACH]

Our view in Nassau.

[ATTACH]308711[/ATTACH]

Our view in St Thomas

[ATTACH]308712[/ATTACH]

#superbummedtobehome

thanks for posting have this exact room book January 2015….. after your posts and pics….can't wait

Thanks for posting these pics. We are sailing in 11327 in 2015 and are super excited for the types of views we will have from this angle

The views were definitely amazing. And just a few short steps to your own private balcony off the back for even more panoramic views. Enjoy your trip. Wish I was getting back on her soon. Smaller/shorter trips on Enchantment will have to do until we board her again.

We are in 8329. What would you say re the difference in the four decks?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

You are definitely closer to the boardwalk. A bit noisier maybe. Your view out the back will be a bit more obstructed by the emblem. But overall a great cabin it will be I'm sure. Your view of the aqua show will be fantastic.

Deck 8 is a great centralized deck to be based off of. Easy to get to venues via stairs from that deck. IMO.

Enjoy your trip.

Thanks for posting these pics. We are sailing in 11327 in 2015 and are super excited for the types of views we will have from this angle

We are booked for room 11329 January 2016 far out but wanting to try one of these rooms

We are booked for room 11329 January 2016 far out but wanting to try one of these rooms

Gopher you will not be disappointed. It's a great location. You booked your trip just about as far out as we did. We wanted to pick our cabin. Have a great trip.

We have a hold on 14321 that I have to purchase today!! It was the only B2 available at the time and we got it for $1650. To go to a B1 would be over $1,000 more.

I have been searching the web for more comments about this room. It does have an obstructed view, the catwalk, but I'm hoping it is still a good room (especially for that price).

Any comments!

14321 is three back from the catwalk. I would think your view would still be pretty good. You will see the blue skies and ocean. And for that price, you really are getting a great deal. I would take it.

Edited by JXS

• 3 years later...
How did you access the “secret” back balcony? Do you have any pictures from that? Thank you.

The secret balconies no longer exist on decks 11, 12, or 14 as 1-bedroom Aquatheater suites were added where they used to be.

Sent from my iPad using Forums