Bermuda Summit Dailies May 2016

BeeMinor

Just back from a lovely week on the Summit to Bermuda, and thought that all of you still looking forward to a similar visit might like to daydream over the dailies.

Link to one PDF with the full run of May 8-May 15 and the sheet with current officer details below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxjXarbMk1WheFU1bFBlb05zVXc

Enjoy!

Just back from a lovely week on the Summit to Bermuda, and thought that all of you still looking forward to a similar visit might like to daydream over the dailies.

Link to one PDF with the full run of May 8-May 15 and the sheet with current officer details below:

Enjoy!

Strange...I have the exact same thing?

CaptDave

Enjoy!

Thanks - we leave in a month

Thank you. I am reading these and notice it states Fixed Dining times are 5:30 pm for early and 8 :15 pm for second seating. This is the first time I am hearing of this. Does anyone know if it's a permanent change?

The staff in Cellar Masters told us that this was a new change to try to manage the long lines they'd been having for the second seating. I don't know if it's permanent but they seemed to think it was helping so I'd expect it may stick around.

A lot has changed since last year. No Dancing with the Stripes or Liars Club? And I was hoping for the new Star Wars movie. But I see a new show and a lot of other new events. I leave Sunday and enjoyed reading everything that is going on.

Laura

A lot has changed since last year. No Dancing with the Stripes or Liars Club? And I was hoping for the new Star Wars movie. But I see a new show and a lot of other new events. I leave Sunday and enjoyed reading everything that is going on.

Laura

Love both Dancing with the Stripes and Liars Club. I guess they want to change things up.

Laura

Look again - The Force Awakens is playing on the roof top terrace at least once that I see.

Big Kev

Edited by kjbesq69

Thanks so much for posting these. We still have 8 weeks to go until we set sail, so this was a fun way to get us even more excited than we already are.

Do you by chance recall if the spa had daily specials? Especially on the days in Port?

Thanks so much for posting these. We still have 8 weeks to go until we set sail, so this was a fun way to get us even more excited than we already are.

Do you by chance recall if the spa had daily specials? Especially on the days in Port?

Yes, the spa was 25% off on Bermuda days but only in the morning.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks, very helpful!

I see Oz is the Activity Manager, taking over for Mark.

Was there also an activities host (Justin's role)?

His name was Steven (or possibly Stephen). Speaking of activities--they felt pretty 1970s rock music heavy to me--right down to the Journey concert films on the movie screen. We like to eat a little later and it seemed like the alternatives like games shows, etc., often conflicted with our dinner plans. YMMV.

And a general you're welcome to everyone! :)