Breaking news

UNV-IT!!!

I have the first confirmed 100% official restaurant on board quantum.

The restaurant will be called Michael's. It will be the top tier restaurant on board. It's going to be loosely based off Michael Schwartz restaurant in Miami. Similar dinning style.

The information was passed to me by a waiter who works in 150 currently on oasis. He informed me of the new restaurant and he's already signed his contract to be a waiter in Michaels on quantum.

Again this is 100% official. I also spoke with captain Patrick last night on oasis and asked if he could confirm at least michaels for me. Which he did. He wouldn't let any other info out nor did my waiter know of any other venues. Only michaels since he is signed already to work there.

The restaurant will be called Michael's. It will be the top tier restaurant on board. It's going to be loosely based off Michael Schwartz restaurant in Miami. Similar dinning style.

The information was passed to me by a waiter who works in 150 currently on oasis. He informed me of the new restaurant and he's already signed his contract to be a waiter in Michaels on quantum.

Again this is 100% official. I also spoke with captain Patrick last night on oasis and asked if he could confirm at least michaels for me. Which he did. He wouldn't let any other info out nor did my waiter know of any other venues. Only michaels since he is signed already to work there.

Great news! Thanks for sharing.

Isn't michael schwartz the chef of 150 CP? Guess they couldn't call it same name since there prob won't be a central park...

Correct. He is the head chef for both 150's, but he's almost never on board. He has too many land based venues.

Btw the 150 is not only for the 150 labels of wine sold in the venue but the venue itself is placed exactly where the 150th beam was placed in the ship. So unless they mimic this I don't know if 150 will be included in the name.

Btw the 150 is not only for the 150 labels of wine sold in the venue but the venue itself is placed exactly where the 150th beam was placed in the ship. So unless they mimic this I don't know if 150 will be included in the name.

Interesting piece of trivia there about the 150 reference. When ships are built they use a referencing system know as frame numbering. Starting at Frame 1 at the front of the ship the frames will increase in number. On US Navy ships the average distance between frames is about 6 feet. I would guess for a ship the size of the Quantum there are going to be a high number of frames.

Perfect, a restaurant named after me! :p

Sounds like good news! I've looked at the picture of the restaurant in Miami and can't tell if it is actually outdoors or it seems like it is outdoors because of a black ceiling and heavy theming. This would be some really cool theming for a restaurant on a ship, somewhat similar to the enchanted restaurant on the Disney Dream class?

I'm seriously dying for some new concept art!

Perfect, a restaurant named after me! :p

Sounds like good news! I've looked at the picture of the restaurant in Miami and can't tell if it is actually outdoors or it seems like it is outdoors because of a black ceiling and heavy theming. This would be some really cool theming for a restaurant on a ship, somewhat similar to the enchanted restaurant on the Disney Dream class?

I'm seriously dying for some new concept art!

Ive been waiting for your post. I knew you'd love the name lol. I have ate at michaels down here in soflo and there is both indoor and outdoor seating. I have a feeling since it's going to be the upscale venue there won't be outdoor seating. Just like chops and gio has outdoor seating but 150 doesn't.

I wonder if that makes Michael the next Quantum Advisor for Chef De Cuisine?

I hope not, never heard of the guy so that would certainly be a wasted press announcement. Not that the current ones have been all that special though either.

Thats unfortunate :(

I hope not, never heard of the guy so that would certainly be a wasted press announcement. Not that the current ones have been all that special though either.

Interesting position: If you have never heard of someone, he isn't worthy of our interest or a press release.:rolleyes: Perhaps RCI should consult with you before they make any decisions since it appears that you view your opinions as all-knowing. As Hamlet said: "There are more things between heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy".

Edited by negc

• 3 weeks later...